It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Sounds - information required please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Sounds intriguing - can you get any good footage of all this activity, with a really decent camera.
I know a lot of things get debunked - so it makes sense to get some perspective of houses, etc in the video if you can get one?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by facchino

Wish i had a camera at all,but im planning to get one in the next 2/3 months,finances just dont allow at the moment..of course i will share the moment i can..is there a type you can recommend,cus the action is usualy far off,only the orange "star" ufo ive interacted with even came close enough to likely show up.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

The key is to get as much optical zoom as will allow..I've got my eye on a samsung WB700 - 18x optical zoom will get real close to something...An with a good resolution for pictures, coupled with HD recording video

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by facchino

Yes i like Samsung products,they are quite reliable,thanks for the tip,that is indeed the one i will get then,soon as i can.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
facchino, I've added mine, as you requested. I've also replied to your posting in my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it and PM me, I'd like to help you turn this into a visual representation of data that everyone can understand and will hopefully help us at least find an 'effected area.'

Originally posted by facchino
OK - this is not another thread with a sound, but given that we have them springing up everywhere I thought it would be beneficial if ALL those people who have heard/recorded this sound can help in completing this spreadsheet I have created on google docs.

Sky Sounds Spreadsheet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join