It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An actual miracle...video shows it all!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Opps...here is the video:

edit on 11-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

How is this even possible?

The baby is unharmed...that has got to be some kind of miracle!
edit on 11-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

That's not a miracle that's a lucky stupid mother too busy to be paying attention to her baby.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

That's not a miracle that's a lucky stupid mother too busy to be paying attention to her baby.

Ya maybe...but I was going by the newscasters analogy..."miracle"!

In my opinion it is as close to one as you can get...a baby ran over by a train and survives...how often can you say anything ran over by a train survives?

I also don't exactly know what constitutes a miracle...not my area of expertise...maybe you might enlighten us as to what a true miracle is!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How did those repulsive idiots become the news casters?

Jerry, a miracle is an event that exists outside of any explanation, where laws of nature are broken and unexplainable by our human capacity.
They said in the video he survived because he was strapped in to the stroller and never fell out. Also the train was coming to a stop already so was traveling st minimal speed. No miracle just an event.
edit on 11-1-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

In my opinion it is as close to one as you can get...a baby ran over by a train and survives...how often can you say anything ran over by a train survives?

I also don't exactly know what constitutes a miracle...not my area of expertise...maybe you might enlighten us as to what a true miracle is!

Wasn't attacking you or your thread just making a statement about a irresponsible mother as for miracles here's a good one. Thanks for sharing the Video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Pure luck, I think surviving having a train running you over is more probable then winning the lottery or getting hit by lightning. It's hard to take miracles seriously especially here on ATS when the community is filled with literal logic following self proclaimed debunkers. Though I want to believe in miracles. It really upsets me that the mother of that child wasn't the one who fell under that train for not keeping an eye on her young-ling.. sick people..
Thanks for the share.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This made the UK news in 2009. I call it bloomin' lucky but not completely.
A lot of space under trains and a small person made surviving this quite possible. No thanks to that dopey mum. I also wonder why the OP thinks this is a miracle?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

The mother is a irresponsible piece of work...I wonder if she knows just how lucky she is to still have a child?

Probably not would be my guess...poor kid...doesn't have a chance with a mother like this!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
This made the UK news in 2009. I call it bloomin' lucky but not completely.
A lot of space under trains and a small person made surviving this quite possible. No thanks to that dopey mum. I also wonder why the OP thinks this is a miracle?

I already explained that...I used the newscasters analogy...they said "miracle"!

I say as close to one as you can get!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by mileslong54

The mother is a irresponsible piece of work...I wonder if she knows just how lucky she is to still have a child?

Probably not would be my guess...poor kid...doesn't have a chance with a mother like this!

Hopefully if anything, it "woke" her up to the responsibilities of having a kid and the dangers that are everywhere.

-At that point, in your mind it's got to register "I'm in a place with a higher level of danger" what's important right now? I have train tracks in front of me and my baby is on wheels pointed at the track, don't FN let go, would have been my first thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'll take a stab at it. A miracle is an event that defies or goes against the laws of physics. Such as, if the train were to disappear or come to a complete stop without harming anyone inside the train itself. If the baby were to disappear and reappear safe and unharmed after the train passed. If Will Smith were to jump in front of the train and block it with his body like he did in that movie or if the train were to grow really big wheels allowing enough room underneath to allow the baby clearance where none existed before.
That kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's a miracle the offspring of cons could built a subway. The baby not getting hurt was simple mathematics.. nothing special there.

But I think the poster already explained the fact he just copied the title

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
How did those repulsive idiots become the news casters?

You answered your question. They are repulsive and idiots like most news casters.

Trains are like cars in this situation. A car can run you over and you can leave with out scratch as long as you go in between the tiers and the transmission is not to low.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Okay...thanks for your opinion on that.

1: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs

2: an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment

3: Christian Science: a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of spiritual law

www.merriam-webster.com...

I vote for definition number 2!

Let's not get too hung up on the miracle thing...let's say that was "an extremely outstanding event"...hows that sound?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yes indeed #2 it is!

Keep on truckin' clown bomb cloud dude!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

The baby not getting hurt was simple mathematics.. nothing special there.

Simple mathematics?

Could you design a formula to roll a baby in a carrige in front of a moving train...that passes over the top of it...and still show me a unharmed baby?

Doesn't sound so simple to me!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Keep on truckin' clown bomb cloud dude!

That made me laugh!

Maybe I should change my handle from "jerryznv" to "clownbombclouddude"!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

In my line of work we have what is called a "creative miracle"...for example I was watching an 8 year old boy be prayed for to restore his sight, problem was his eye didn't even have a pupil...just all white like an egg!

After prayer I watched a creative miracle happen..I watched any eye ball pupil form right in front of me.....that was a creative miracle. Why ask God to heal that eye, when HE could just as easily create a new eye. Hence the term "Creative miracle".

A miracle can be defined on a couple levels...an 1) Event and 2) A happening

1)An event is easy to see and clearly defined as a miracle because it is beyond our spectrum of understanding, or scope of cognition.

2) A happening is know as a "wonder"..a different layer of a miracle that can be explained however the the chances are so slim it is impossible to replicate, do over or fake.

For example a man was cutting wood with a borrowed axe, the head of the axe flew off into the river. Now a miracle would have been that a completely new axe was created on the spot out of thin air...that is a miracle. However as the story goes a prophet came along and asked him where it fell in the water, he cut a branch off a tree threw it in the water and the axe head swam to the stick and made a axe.
(The Lost Axe Head 2 Kings 6:1-7)

In this case it would define it as a "wonder"..a miracle that can be attached to something or someone but is so miraculous it makes someone wonder, the chances of that happening are so slim it cannot be replicated, done over or faked.

Was the baby stroller a miracle, even though the strap was tight, the front wheel landed first in just the perfect time to lay the stroller over setting it perfect to the trimming of the train and passing under carriage of the train itself......yes it was a wonder...a happening so untold in perfection it had to be God..a miracle.

There it is My take-

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by priestlight

Wow, I had to read your anecdote about that blind boys eyes a couple of times, that's pretty amazing. If I saw something like that I would have complete faith, that is something truly unexplainable.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by priestlight

luck/lək/
Noun:
Success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

<<   2 >>

join