It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Mitt Romney Came to Town. The truth about Mitt Romney. Must watch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think that most people will find this video staggering. The profit margins that Mitt Romney has made off of the backs of the working class citizens of this country while ruining their lives is sickening. I only ask that everyone please take a little time out of your day and try to become a little more informed before you vote.

www.webcasts.com...
Can someone tell me how to get this thread out of science and technology and into the proper category?
Also if you have watched the video and you feel that this is something that your friends should know about before they vote PLEASE email everyone you know with a link to the video. Thank you for your help
PLEASE FLAG THIS STORY

edit on 11-1-2012 by candcantiques because: spelling

edit on 11-1-2012 by candcantiques because: spelling wasnt fixed

edit on 11-1-2012 by candcantiques because: ADDENDUM

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Seems he's your typical psychopath. They don't care what damage they do, and whoever is in they're wake gets plowed over. All so he can get what HE wants.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Don't find this surprising at all, knew there was something wrong with that snake face plastic man.

And to think he keeps going on and on about how he's "lived" through this economic that he's been on the front lines. What a poser.
edit on 1/11/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What a weasel. I hope that it blows up in the face of all greedy people just like that man. I sure as heck hopd that the Ron Paul campaign crew can come up with a good advert like they did with Newt and Rick
edit on 11-1-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

WOW...just wow. How can this man still be alive? I supreised that none of those people took the law into their own hands...jeeez. What a piece of sh!t. Lets just hop that people wont vote for the psychopath.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i was unfortunate to work for a company bought by bain.

they borrowed by the millions while draining the company by millions more.

the workers didn't even have the basic tools to do their jobs, all cash went to the vampires.

i can imagine the media campaign the democrats will do on him if he is the nominee.

when he ran for the senate in massachusetts, the democrats ran adds much like this video.

he is a vampire imo.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I knew there was something about this guy I didn't like. I just couldn't put my finger on it. After watching this video, I know exactly what it is. He's a two-faced, back stabbing, double crossing thief and a liar.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We all know why he is in the lead.
Lots of money and influence changing hands, it's the same ole' game.

It's not the president the people really want, it's those they want for the people to vote for.
The honest candidates are made to look like blow-hard clowns.

IMO Romney is a candidate for anti-christ.

How can voters be properly informed if they do not seek the truth on these people, people vote for the facade, the smiling handsome guy that talks affirmatively.

Too large a percentage of voters are uninformed, ignorant.
It starts with who controls the information and where it is gotten from.
The lies present themselves, the truth has to be found (or bothered to be read or seen).

Thanks OP S&F
edit on 11-1-2012 by Toadmund because: ) and botched strikethrough HTML

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
romneys achilles heel

obama will be re-elected, despite the republicans sabotaging the economy to win the white house

just accept it

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
disclaimer: this is a monkey wrench i am throwing into this thread.

On MSNBC's Morning Joe program, Paul said his rivals made a "serious mistake" in taking on Romney's record of buying and selling companies, which sometimes led to layoffs. Paul, who has criticized Romney as being against small government, contends Bain Capital was practicing free enterprise

[/content.usatoday.com...]
this qoute and source i took from another thread that has this title "Paul says he's electable, hits 'mistake' by rivals"
the point of this being that most u.s. politicians only have a problem with business like this is when they are not doing it themselves.
this is how capitalism as we know it works. i do not like the way this works but this is business as usual.
just dont make the mistake of thinking that any of the politicians running for any office at all are all that much different.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

IMO Romney is a candidate for anti-christ.

Thanks OP S&F
edit on 11-1-2012 by Toadmund because: ) and botched strikethrough HTML

He really is disturbing, isn't he?

Palin says MSM wants him to win the GOP nomination because Obama will be able to claim Romney isn't in touch with the common people and will be able to beat him. After watching this I believe it.

Thanks OP I had no idea what Romney was all about. Great video. Please email this video everybody.
Star amd Flag

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I just found out that years ago Romney actually strapped his dog into a dog carrier and onto the roof of his car for a 12 hour drive to Canada
How could anyone do such a thing. I have no problem with the dog carrier but on the roof of his car????

10 THUMBS DOWN

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is what your average American wants, blinded by media and more than willing to accept the lies of true unadulterated evil.

How many people will this even touch? How many people will remain steadfast yolked in ignorance so that they can assume they are right?

If you want to know true evil, look no further than our rulers and those at the helm of most corporate interest, you won't ever stop them because you love them too much.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I had no idea this was in Romney's past and what he meant by being in the 'real economy' and 'creating jobs'.

This is just another example of Bain Capital (aka Romney) going in and saddling a company with debt, liquidating equipment, laying off employees, and raking in millions for himself.

Reuter's Article

South Carolina, please don't vote Romney or your experience, and the experience of many other companies and communities across will be repeated across the United States and we can't take anymore of Romney's version of capitalism.

We don't want capital. We want to restore our communities and restore the jobs that have been 'creatively destroyed' by Romney over the past 30 years.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary
On MSNBC's Morning Joe program, Paul said his rivals made a "serious mistake" in taking on Romney's record of buying and selling companies, which sometimes led to layoffs. Paul, who has criticized Romney as being against small government, contends Bain Capital was practicing free enterprise

To be fair, Paul was responding to a direct question posed by the interviewer and it wasn't that Romney went in to communities, saddled companies with debt, sold off everything, and laid off the workers to reap profits for himself. It was a completely different question. Romney said he wanted the ability to hire and fire people that provided services and was referencing the government. His critics picked up on that and broadened the language to Romney wants to be able to fire people and thats wrong. Paul defended the right for anyone including us as individuals to fire people that don't provide.

This is apples and oranges. Give Paul the truth of this and then ask the question if its right. There is something broken in the system of capital management.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i watched this..and asked myself

where is the fanatic "lone-wolf" when you need one...

darkest thoughts all year so far...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques

I just found out that years ago Romney actually strapped his dog into a dog carrier and onto the roof of his car for a 12 hour drive to Canada
How could anyone do such a thing. I have no problem with the dog carrier but on the roof of his car????

10 THUMBS DOWN

Yeah, the dog thing is much worse than ending the jobs of tens of thousands of Americans to make a profit.

:/

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately the next US President will be a psychopath, sociopath or money junkie (quote from Gerald Celelente re the bankers). So no change there then.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Am I the only one who know how to post vids around here?

BTW; I posted a thread on how conservative pundits are upset about these attacks because they reveal the true nature of capitalism.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And this guy claims to be a character of high morals and values. Unreal, I know a lot of people who are going to vote for this guy just because of the things he says he believes in and I find it simply sad. This guy is scum.
edit on 11-1-2012 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join