It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran will go to war, but not WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
WW3 is not going to happen! The Iranians are beginning to lose ground. The Russians are starting to quietly back out of Iran, expressing their deep misgivings about Iran's very recent statement saying they had gone for and achieved 20% enrichment of their uranium. The fact that they are doing this under a mountain is a bit of a giveaway about their Intent.

The Chinese have halfed their crude oil orders for the next three months, that in itself is a huge slap for Iran.

The Western powers will be hard at it, securing new oil deals for China, and with that the Chinese will (in their very
face saving way), drop Iran like a hot brick.
The Chinese have also been turning a blind eye to their national companies that deal in nuclear technical
components, and the USA have been turning a blind eye to that also.
The Chinese are very likely going to open their eyes, so to speak and stop the trade in nuclear components, they are very nervous about Iran's ambitions now, many analysts believe that China has alrady turned a corner with Iran.

So by my thinking, Iran has two choices open to them, capitulate and do a face saving deal at the United nations, thus keeping their nuclear program running,perhaps with Russian fuel rods, and maybe some light production of their own, or they stay the course of this beligereant and fanatical approach to the rest of the world.

In the very near future Iran will :-
1, Make a serious mistake, thus bringing war on themselves.
2,capitulate (seems unlikely).
3,Launch a mine laying operation in the straits.(thus bringing war).
4,Launch a first strike.

I think number one is the most likely.

So in Rigel4's humble, but not altogether un researched opinion, the most likely outcome of the current crysis, is a war, started by some means. The important part of my thinking is that it is unlikely to go even regional, sure there might be some sporadic attacks against it's neighbours, but there is very little chance of Russia or China getting involved.
I think it very likely, that they will know what is going to happen in advance, maybe not the dates but otherwise they will know that Ira is going down.

One other telling sign that Iran should be wary off, is India has not opted to buy crude from Iran, with discount, they have opted to buy their oil else where too for the time being.

Also watch for the Saudi's going into higher production, this higher out put will infuriate Iran.

One last word. I feel very sorry for the people of Iran. It is not their fault

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
why would china be nervous of a nuclear iran when they are on good terms. china knows the US isnt going to call them out on their support of a nuclear iran. they are to big of a power player so why would they worry about it.

id be cutting my orders too when i knew that pretty soon all those oil wells are going to be plugged with bombs

russia and china have already driven a line in the sand. they might not join as soon as the USA and Israel declare war but the first few weeks will draw them in. To much will have went down.

its being realistic to know that we have entered a turning point for our world and that a war on iran isnt going to just be another nato playground for 10 years

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You shouldn't for one second try and convince yourself and others that the war will remain within Iranian borders, because you will be shocked when suddenly it reaches places and area way beyond the middle east.

The least I can see from this is the sinking of US carriers which can then be blamed on the incompetent black muslim president.

We can also see an economic meltdown if the strait of hormuz is closed for a certain period. Iran has the rich arab oilfield within its range, it can easily and quickly cause chaos.

Iran will surely go down, but it will drag the whole world down with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

I will post a link for the Russian reversal shortly, but in the meantime you might want to take a look at this link.
The Chinese are out oil shopping.

Article here

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh I wouldn't be so sure. Have you read Ezekiel 37-39 in the bible. It specifically mentions Persia, Syria, Russia and an African army that tries to invade Israel. A war that describes the use of nuclear weapons to stop the invaders cold in their tracks. This is a war that has not happened yet but seems to be getting closer daily. It also mentions that Russia is dragged into this war.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

do you honestly expect china to be able to get oil from iran if nato is busy bombing the mess out of them. either way irans oil will be out of the question whether they are apart of the war or not.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

dont quote the bible you lose all credibility when you do that. stick to facts and logic not a book

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Maybe the new, added pressures being brought to bear on Iran will force option 2 (capitulation)?? That’s what I hope for. It may be the least plausible of the scenarios you posed but it is the best one for the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thank you! WW3 isn't going to happen, at least not because of the middle east. The worlds to connected through global trade and with MAD there is no superpower in this world wanting a war, thats why the cold war never kicked off. Now proxy wars? Yeah sure that will happen thats what Vietnam was about and Bay of pigs, and Korea. The only way to take down a nation now a days is through economics, espionage, propaganda and proxy wars.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This article discusses, restraint , but absolutely no talk of
supporting Iran or indeed backing her up against a fight with the West.

The second link is Russias quiet cooling of position on Iran.

Article here

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by rigel4

Maybe the new, added pressures being brought to bear on Iran will force option 2 (capitulation)?? That’s what I hope for. It may be the least plausible of the scenarios you posed but it is the best one for the world.

I entirely agree with you, but by my book I doubtthe mullahs will go down this route.
They may do , hopefully, if they can get enough save facing compromises at the UN.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Oh I wouldn't be so sure. Have you read Ezekiel 37-39 in the bible. It specifically mentions Persia, Syria, Russia and an African army that tries to invade Israel. A war that describes the use of nuclear weapons to stop the invaders cold in their tracks. This is a war that has not happened yet but seems to be getting closer daily. It also mentions that Russia is dragged into this war.

I don't use magic.
Line2

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
LOL. ATS predicts WWIII every day so when it finally does happen the idiots on here will be like "see we told you guys it was about to happen!!!!"

Originally posted by LordOfArcadia

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

I entirely agree with you, but by my book I doubtthe mullahs will go down this route.
They may do , hopefully, if they can get enough save facing compromises at the UN.

Be hard to do, reach a compromise, at the UN.
All these `peaceful`countries walk out before Iran can speak.
So much for a peaceful settlement when no one wants to listen.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I personally can't see WW3 until after 2020 and maybe WW4 around 2045.

Iran may pull out all stops but I agree, any confrontation with Iran won't resemble anything like a great war, it will be contained mostly in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm against all this sanctions against Iran, my stand is that they have the right to Nuclear arms. But with recent developments and Iran's statements and even the backing out of Russian in support of Iran, maybe Iran is really into something fishy.. hmmmm...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL. ATS predicts WWIII every day so when it finally does happen the idiots on here will be like "see we told you guys it was about to happen!!!!"

Originally posted by LordOfArcadia

If you think we are all Idiots, then what are you hanging about for.

If you don't like us GTFO

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

dont quote the bible you lose all credibility when you do that. stick to facts and logic not a book

Every prophecy in "that book" has come to pass except for the tribulation prophecies. Personally i do not care about having "credibility" to anyone in this world, i have nothing to prove to anyone. I traded my ambition for a life of humility do you think i honestly care what anyone else thinks?

As the OP states, i believe Iran will end up in a war anyway, despite Russia. Russia and China and even N. Korea are still their allies and i suspect Pakistan may be as well. This war will happen because Iran has gone and made too many threats and have all but declared theyre already making nuclear weapons and i suspect they probably already have them.

Israel has it out for Iran, if they attack Iran while the U.K. and U.S. remain their allies we will be dragged into this war by default as will China, Russia and any other of Iran's allies. If the U.S. and U.K. cut ties with Israel to avoid war guess what? That fulfills one of the prophecies in Revelation. It doesn't matter which way you cut this 1 or more prophecies will be fulfilled because this is the End Time and all those Mullahs ruling Iran know this too.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

And there's a prophecy in Russia and serbia that once the west and jews start the tribulation ,Russia will eradicate the jews and Khazar world empire from the planet.Though Russia will suffer heavy losses.

new topics

top topics

join