It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: NH poll workers shown handing out ballots in dead peoples’ names

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

MANCHESTER, N.H. — Video footage provided exclusively to The Daily Caller shows election workers in New Hampshire giving out ballots in the names of dead voters at multiple voting precincts during the state’s primary election on Tuesday. The bombshell video is the work of conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe and his organization, Project Veritas. Read more: dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...

He is a look at what will very likely happen in the general election , in states that require no ID to cast a vote.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just saw this and was gonna post it. Now you know why I don't vote anymore, at least in federal elections for president. MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT! I can't believe what's happened to this country and why people are so apathetic to the blatant tyranny that is enveloping us.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
For all of you that say the straw poll doesn't mean anything and can be fixed, well, apparently so is the primary in New Hampshire.

The whole process has become a joke. Remember the hanging "chads" in Florida?

edit on 11-1-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
I just saw this and was gonna post it. Now you know why I don't vote anymore, at least in federal elections for president. MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT! I can't believe what's happened to this country and why people are so apathetic to the blatant tyranny that is enveloping us.

False logic. If they are actually doing this then the more real votes there are, the less impact the fake votes have. In fact more people voting is the best way to counter this.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have been lurking for a while, and I rarely ever even log in, but I did because of this thread. That video is really disturbing to me. I am curious how this can happen, with video proof that it is happening, and the machine just keeps moving along.

I would think that with this video being public, that things MUST change, no? How can this go on???

Are TPTB running things like that? Where they can just turn a blind eye to these things, with no repercussions? Do we have to make this video viral??? Please, someone enlighten me as to how this is possible? How can this continue, even with video proof of these actions?

new topics

top topics

join