It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Appoints La Raza Radical to Control Domestic Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
La Raza...aka The Race...

Guess who funds this?

NCLR receives funding from philanthropic organizations, such as the Ford Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as corporations such as Citigroup and Wal-Mart.

Now you know who runs that thing. They are basically a globalist funded group.

Obama Appoints La Raza Radical to Control Domestic Policy

President Obama has appointed open border/amnesty advocate Cecilia Munoz to replace Melody Barnes as the head of the Domestic Policy Council. Munoz, a strong supporter of the failed DREAM Act, is the former senior vice president for the radical open-border National Council of La Raza.

Another globalist minion in the Obama government... surprised?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
ATS Thread - Sotomayors La Raza called Latino KKK
ATS thread I did a few years back. Seriously can't wait for Obama to be OUT!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm going to create a group called La Raza Blanca and see how that flies.

Maybe I'll get huge grants from globalist institutions and curry the favor of various politicians.

I have to wonder how all these racist political groups can get away with their open agenda of racism simply because they are not white.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
ATS Thread - Sotomayors La Raza called Latino KKK
ATS thread I did a few years back. Seriously can't wait for Obama to be OUT!

Yeah I know all about La Raza movement and what they did, I just wanted to tone it down in the OP...

People should do their own research on La Raza... they are a bunch of tools aiming to divide and conquer.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This Admin knows that their time is coming to a end this year and are trying to inflict as much damage as they can.

We’ll more things like this before the election. Heck, we’ve been seeing things like this for 3 years already.

It’ll take years to undo the damage that the past 12 years have wrought. Even if Paul were elected.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Maybe I'll get huge grants from globalist institutions and curry the favor of various politicians.

I have to wonder how all these racist political groups can get away with their open agenda of racism simply because they are not white.

"Simply because they are not white." Yep that pretty much sums it up. You have to be white to be racist. Everyone else gets a free ride to play the race card at their leisure.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
This Admin knows that their time is coming to a end this year and are trying to inflict as much damage as they can.

We’ll more things like this before the election. Heck, we’ve been seeing things like this for 3 years already.

It’ll take years to undo the damage that the past 12 years have wrought. Even if Paul were elected.

I agree 100% with every word of that. I also agree with the 12 year time period covering all the officials who have done their parts in making this happen since 2000, regardless of party.
When this is over, I think it'll be a couple generations before Progressives get worked around to take another shot at this and they know it. Obama is just moving into a slash and burn mode now, in same ways.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Not closing the border....
Not requiring ID when voting....
Appointing pro-hispanic person....

Sounds like Obama wants to shore up the minority vote

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bring back the Klan while we're at it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

It already exists.
It's called the Republican Party .

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
It already exists.
It's called the Republican Party .

Please, lets not be too hasty here. We must include the Democratic Party as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-1-2012 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, all I have to say is that it is about time!

You white folks have been messing things up with your civilization and stuff.

Since we (the brown folks) have made ya'll afraid to say "boo" towards anyone that isn't caucasian, we've got ya cornered.

You're screwed! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Equal rights my butt!
La Raza is going to beat you down "like you stole somethin'"

/sarc off/

Sound off base?

Sound rather racist?

Get used to it. It'll be the new norm.

As I've stated before, we could all be blind, and there would be people biased because of the timbre of ones voice. Having a clear racist in the White House (not counting Obama) is just a clear indicator as to where we are heading as a country.
Th content of a mans character, not the colour of his skin. . . . . wonder where I heard that before?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . .

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Obama is a traitor to this country. Plain and simple. He has gone against everything he "promised" he would do. He has screwed the people of this country over at every opportunity he has gotten. He flat out lies. And between the NDAA and now this? It should be clearly evident.

And yeah.. I did vote for this guy. I can't wait to see him gone. God help us all if he somehow manages to get re-elected.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You bring up a great point beezzer. I assume this La Raza is related or affiliated with this one:

La Raza Unida 21

..and several smaller affiliate groups around the nation.... So, unless The Race United is truly referring to the Human Race, what is the difference between this and other singularly focused (to be kind) race groups? Except for P.C., of course. lol.. that part is self evident these days, isn't it?

It is odd how the silence has always covered these guys while Jews are bigots and other groups have been called much worse for the same exclusionary thinking. Odd, how that works. Hmm..

new topics

top topics

join