It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Against NDAA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by OldCorp

Nothing we can do but hope for the best and prepare for the worst, ya know?  
edit on 11-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Improvise, adapt, and overcome brother. I'm still holding out hope that I can get through this life without having to defend myself against my fellow countrymen. Now I know how my ancestors felt before they voted to secede. It's just a bit scary.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
When President Barack Obama signed the NDAA, sections of the bill were opposed by key members of his administration, including Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, FBI Director Robert Mueller and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. Many civil liberties activists believe the law is unconstitutional.

We have to ask, if the security establishment did not want this bill, and the FBI Director Mueller actually goes to Congress and says publicly they don’t want it, why did it pass? What pushed it through?

Without question, the corporate elites understand that things, certainly economically, are about to get much worse. They’re worried about the Occupy movement expanding. In the end—and this is a supposition—they don’t trust the police to protect them, and they want to be able to call in the elite-controlled Army. And if this bill goes into law, and it’s slated to go into law in March, they will be able to do that.

Ultimately, the police don't matter.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So a judge says....no to indefinite detention....and Obama team appeals the decision....

www.youtube.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join