It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you date an alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think the movie Aliens says it best.

Frost: Hey, I sure wouldn't mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang! Remember that time?

Spunkmeyer: Yeah, Frost, but the one that you had was a male!

Frost: It doesn't matter when it's Arcturian, baby!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Goodness me, all of your twisted workings are coming out now. and how cruel to say you wouldnt date a blob.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Date? Like take her to Red Lobster?

Or relations?

I'll skip the Shrimp Fest and just go for the goodie.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

If it was just a sexy green skinned chick, hell yeah! But if it was like some hideous blob with slime drooping out of it's razor sharp teeth filled mouth that emitted foul odors and had like 30 eyes and looked like nothing any science fiction writer could imagine, then probably no....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

If it was just a sexy green skinned chick, hell yeah! But if it was like some hideous blob with slime drooping out of it's razor sharp teeth filled mouth that emitted foul odors and had like 30 eyes and looked like nothing any science fiction writer could imagine, then probably no....

Youre so shallow!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If man can sleep with a sheep then I imagine one of us would have sex with a 6 legged, 10 eyed, blob with the proper plumbing. The alien better hope that's all that happens to it. Poor thing could wake up, dehydrated, cotton mouthed with a head ache only later to find it has to have a glass bottle removed.

There's some sick puppies out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Check this out....and no....I wouldn't date a blob no matter how good od a sould he had....no arms or hands...what good is that?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yes, you are right there are some sick puppies out there.
Maybe you are what you post sometimes

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh and who would forget the 3 breasted woman on total recall.

3 breasted woman

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

....I wouldn't date a blob no matter how good od a sould he had

uhhhh... I MEANT no matter how good of a SOUL he had....sorry....no sleep!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

How do I know I havent at some point in the past??

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Why not?
I wonder what family gatherings would be like though? Do we celebrate here on Earth or go to some other planet?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi Everyone.

I don't where to introduce myself here. You guys can call me tom. This community surprised me and i would definitely love to share some thoughts with you.

Well to answer the topic. I'm a Transsexual girl.

And quite frankly, I would indeed date a Trans guy (because I've met some whose looks and personality make me quiver!) Unfortunately, I am married (thanks to this site) and am helping my husband raise our son. So the dating scene, in general, is not my cup of tea.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I like girls. Yes, I'll date a transwoman. Whatever, she's a girl. Till she gets her SRS, I'll figure out how to work with what she's got. Genitals aren't the important part of her, it's her mind, spirit, and heart I'd be after.
Please check this Transgender Dating Site-free sign up

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It depends on how hot he is, if his body is banging, if he's intelligent AND can hold a meaningful conversation, if he's funny, if he's not just trying to "probe" me (although that could be interesting), if he's not trying to dissect me, if he's not trying to eat me or harm me in any way. It could work. I wonder what their dating website would be like?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join