It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tallying-up the Dead Voters: NH Poll Workers refuse IDs, Hand Out Ballots for Dead Dems.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Is it any surprise that some idiots go out of their way to attack the messenger, but ignore the underlying substance?

There are many who will decry "voter injustice" while advocating a system that permits the use of fraudulent ballots, registrations and voter rolls.

They have no choice but to act as if the underlying fraud and deceit (which they hope weighs in their favor) are bot important, but focus instead upon the manner in which it was brought to light.

Morally and ethically bankrupt.

Not one of those I've invited to defend the practice of giving out ballots in the names of dead voters has the balls or the spine to defend it on the merits.

Until you do so, your critiques of those who expose the fraud carry no weight whatsoever.

Kill the messenger!

jw

We need to get some politicians on camera. Ask them the simple question
"Should dead people be allowed to vote?"

Well, they are. Here.....LOOK!!!

Should we do something/anything to stop it?????????????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

And, yet again, you're sitting there all up in arms about these guys, but not word one about the fact that there are zero checks to prevent voter fraud.

I'm sure they will be prosecuted for carrying cameras into the voting area, probably by every fascist's hero Eric Holder himself, but I'm also sure they know that possibility exists and they did it anyway to expose this horrible offense against our rights as voters. Heroes as far as I'm concerned.

So, keep on supporting this egregious offense. We with respect for freedom will keep exposing you.

/TOA

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

I don't know how Eric Holder sleeps at night.

He lied to congress.

He has Fast & Furious over his head. He should resign.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I don't know if Holder qualifies as a "politician," but he certainly makes his position clear that they have, should, and should continue to vote from the grave *with the help of the DoJ, NAACP, Acorn, NBP, et c).

Holder vows to protect voting rights at MLK event in South Carolina

Attorney General Marches against Voter ID laws in Columbia, SC!

Who would've guessed?

deny ignorance

jw

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't know if Holder qualifies as a "politician," but he certainly makes his position clear that they have, should, and should continue to vote from the grave *with the help of the DoJ, NAACP, Acorn, NBP, et c).

Holder vows to protect voting rights at MLK event in South Carolina

Attorney General Marches against Voter ID laws in Columbia, SC!

Who would've guessed?

deny ignorance

jw

Holders position on election fraud does not pass the laugh test.

He is the worst Attorney General we have ever had.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

This may be as close to an admission as you can expect.

As the city of Troy, NY, awaits jury selection in the first trial involving two Democrats and their alleged roles in a “massive” voter fraud scheme, new details have emerged from the investigation. Details involving two other veteran political operatives that have already pleaded guilty.

Anthony Renna, a Democrat guilty of second-degree forgery, and Anthony DeFiglio, a Democrat guilty of first-degree falsifying business records, are trying to drag all local politicians, regardless of party affiliation, down with the ship. Thus far, eight people have been charged in connection with the ballot fraud investigation, four of which have pleaded guilty.

Renna explained that the process of handing in forged ballots and fake votes ensures that “ballots are voted correctly.” He adds, “‘Voted correctly’ is a term used for a forged application or ballot.”
DeFiglio added that such fraud is actually “an ongoing scheme and it occurs on both sides of the aisle. What appears as a huge conspiracy to nonpolitical persons is really a normal political tactic.”

Local Republicans, presumably the party being referred to on the other side of the aisle, are vehemently denying that ballot fraud was,or is, a normal political tactic. ...
After the Democrats were caught in 2009 the records at the Board of Elections were searched. More cases of fraud were found dating back to 2007 or 2008, all attributed to Democrat candidates and operatives. Nothing from any GOP members.”

New York Democrat: Voter Fraud Is ‘A Normal Political Tactic’

Now, would anyone expect Democrat/Progressive political "tactics" to be any different in the North than they are in the South?

jw

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Bill O'Reilly had a liberal on his show. She suggested that instead of a photo ID they
should be allowed to only show a.........Water Bill.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Seems to me that before you can have a water bill, you have to have a lease or deed; and that before you can have either of those, you have to have a bank account or credit history; any combination of which would've required you to provide proof of ID.

So, what's the difference?

jw

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Seems to me that before you can have a water bill, you have to have a lease or deed; and that before you can have either of those, you have to have a bank account or credit history; any combination of which would've required you to provide proof of ID.

So, what's the difference?

jw

I can print you out a bogus - water bill - with Adobe Photoshop no problem.

It's a joke. You might as well have them bring in rolls of toilet paper.

1 roll = 1 vote

----------
Go with the photo ID.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join