It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tallying-up the Dead Voters: NH Poll Workers refuse IDs, Hand Out Ballots for Dead Dems.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear the fraudsters squeal about "no need to show ID," when poll workers are caught handing out ballots for dead people:

Video footage provided exclusively to The Daily Caller shows election workers in New Hampshire giving out ballots in the names of dead voters at multiple voting precincts during the state’s primary election on Tuesday.

The bombshell video is the work of conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe and his organization, Project Veritas.

Voters in the Granite State are not required to present identification to vote. O’Keefe’s investigators were able to obtain ballots under the names of dead voters at polling locations Tuesday by simply asking for them, he said.

“Live free or die,” an election worker told one of the investigators in the video. “This is New Hampshire. No ID needed.”

Video: NH Poll Workers Hamding Out Ballots in Dead Peoples Names

You need to see the linked video in the story to get a feel for how easy it is when no one wants to see your ID.

Of course, leading "progressives" including Eric Holder and the Obama Administration insist there's no need for IDs to verify a persons identity, or membership among the living before "they" vote!

Democrat Rep. Acknowledges Need for Voter IDs

jw
edit on 11-1-2012 by jdub297 because: cite

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This system is seriously flawed and that is why the American people will never see who they truly believe should be the president.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
roflmao america will never see their saviour like this
poor ron paul he clearly deserves to be president!
even my MSM in my country all romney this n romney that!! (british)
no mention of RP
seriously though dead voters? reminds me of Gangs of New York
when they shave em n send em back in to vote
seems movie was more true to reall life than i thought

its official!
America is an Aut-ocracy not a democracy!
and if RP is not president we will be looking at the GREAT depression of 2017 just you watch!
thats when things financially go into downward spiral

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It's nice to know you're able to vote in the afterlife. It's even nicer to know that whoever gets "elected" can't touch you.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Probably those ballots were for zombie voters.

There are quite a few political zombies out there now.

Lots of ballots! Vote early and often.

I thought they only did that in Chicago.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
We need our saviors.. chris farley and david spade, to do some researching.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

The zombies always vote for the Demoncrats.

Nothing new here, but there really should be jail terms for those who partake.

Felons can't vote.

That'll fix 'em.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Does this guy know he is commiting a crime?
Or is he just that dumb he does not know?
And he makes sure there is video evidence.
How stupid can he be?
edit on 11-1-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Are you fool enough to believe this doesn't happen anyway? Do you need feel that this needs to be exposed and corrected? Do you support voter fraud but loathe the exposing of it? Perhaps this needs to be fixed.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Strange both of the voters above donate to Republicans. Atleast thats what opensecrets shows. So I guess he lied in his video talking about democrates. And I guess it would not help to try and report the voter fraud to relatives.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

I don't see how someone commiting crimes can be over looked.And he gets caught lying about the facts in the first place. Propaganda is all fair game but breaking laws is not.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Watching the video the poll workers "verified" multiple deceased voters... Democrat and Republican, regardless of party affiliation ballots could have been obtained.

Now considering the MASSIVE amount of cash these puppet hopefuls have to throw around, you don't think they would fund the research and acquisition of all of these dead potential voters?

How do you propose this problem be brought to light?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
reply to post by JBA2848

Watching the video the poll workers "verified" multiple deceased voters... Democrat and Republican, regardless of party affiliation ballots could have been obtained.

True, but when you want to create a politcal trolling thread it's important to edit the facts to suit your personal agenda. It's important to make people believe that it's only Democrats where this happens. You see, the Republicans --- being a far superior and significantly more ethical lot --- fastidiously go through the voter roles to scrub any deceased Republicans.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I agree the thread title needs to be changed. Voter fraud happens regardless of affiliation.
Second.
Third for good measure.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The best part is why the Dems even needed to fix votes !!

Were they worried Obama might lose to Vermin Supreme ?

Oh wait.

They must have been concerned about Republican shills trying to get Obama to lose delegates.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

IF you read. You may understand?

He said no laws were broken during the investigation and that his team members never claimed to be the dead people whose ballots they were trying to obtain. Instead, they carefully worded the way they asked for ballots, phrasing it like: “Do you have Earnest Chavanelle?” and “Do you have Paul Soucy?” “We decided to go in there without using any false pretenses,” he said. “There’s no misrepresentation in these videos if you watch them — we didn’t lie about who we were.” The investigators never actually voted when they were given ballots. Sting artists who received ballots would leave the voting precincts after saying they left their identification in the car. “We were very careful about that,” he said. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Link

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Need to watch the video. He says a name then accepts the ballot of a dead person. As soon as he took possession of the ballot he had basicly commited ID theft and voter fraud.
edit on 11-1-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

This made me wonder how many people had passed away in New Hampshire during 2011, I looked around but could not find any numbers. It would be very interesting to see just what that count is and how much it could effect a vote like this.
edit on 11-1-2012 by QuietSpeech because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join