It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the picture of a human like fetus found inside a mutilated cow by NM state police?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Former N.M. St. Police Gabe Valdez presented a pic on UFO hunters of fetus found in a cow mutilation is this it?is his name I beleive.

[color=cyan]

And If not then, can you find and post it here. I have been trying to get it for sometime now but it was hard to find somewhat.

Thank in advance to any who can find the correct pic if not this pic.

Data on the OP the NM officer was said to of been called to a cow mutilation site where helicopters were located (the black unidentifiable kind) and found a partial mutilated cow with and fetus present within are partially within. He then presented the pic but it was hard to see well on the show. I think I found it and its in the OP if this isn't it please if any can present the actual photo.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 1/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Also if there were other pics he had please share... I just remember the human fetus looking 1 he said he found at site..
edit on 1/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is his last or one of his last interviews before passing, I appreciate his compassion on the subject..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Alien-Like Being Born From A Cow In Thailand
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Looks like a Mutant Yetty Bear
WTF

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Alien-Like Being Born From A Cow In Thailand
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a cow fetus. Nothing more. It is not laid out in a natural position but it is not ususual looking or aborational in any way. kind of a cool pic.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What you are seeing is a classic case of hydrocephaly. This is what is presented as a human or alien in a lot of "human or alien...cow, frog, sheep" fetus claims.
edit on 11-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

join