It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube interesting. This lady claims that a man getting paid very well by DHS was transporting the Bird Flu, note that the video is from March 30, 2009. Shortly after in April there was an outbreak of Swine flu not Bird Flu. This video is interesting because of the timing of it obviously.

Now this is the first development I am going to be looking for in 2012 as January and February are Flu Season.

Edit to Add: a quick news search reveals new stories beginning to break for 2012. I haven't seen any confirmed cases yet but will not be surprised if I do.
edit on 11-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sounds like this would be easy to investigate. Where is Jesse Ventura when you need him? If someone lives in the area they do a covert operation and get the scoop on video!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just be on the look out because this was 3 years ago and in fact I guess April is a bit late because they are saying now that flu season is January and February? :pus:

Maybe it always was, but with the first cases of the swine they occurred in April of 2009. We might see a modification of the disease in the near future. So just be on alert.

There was another thread, perhaps thats where you were directed from with some new cases. Also check the news updates and CDC from time to time.

new topics

join