It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporters move in on live Fox News broadcast.....LMAO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that people make it hard on themselves until they cannot bare the situation anymore (e.g., violence, corruption, etc). Only until they are fed up, will they take action based on their true feelings.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
If you want to talk about successes (or lack of them) lets talk about Paul's 600+ legislative failures. After all, this thread is about him.

Oh yea lets talk about that, the one guy in the room that stands up and says this is wrong, lets call him a failure.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I'm don't subscribe to the "rigged vote" theories...to me that is just something people use when their candidate loses.

Why not? It has happened in the past. It will happen this election.

Who is losing? ...Besides Cain, Gingrich, Perry? Not RP.

I used to have some respect for you bc you're from the Land of ATL...but your continuous negative posts about Dr. Paul...

"I'm don't subscribe to the "rigged vote" theories"

You should subscribe to the theory. It's one that has been put into practice by both sides since the Jim Crow days.

By looking at the current polls and trends...SC and FL is going to be bad for Paul and it will expose that he truly does only have a 10-15% base.

Polls are accurate? Pfft. Tell me another one, will ya?

Oh yeah, Florida will be bad for Paul for the same reason it was good for Dubya...

Do some research.

ETA: Paul sign-guys are awesome!

edit on 11-1-2012 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

It is not that easy to pass legislation, even less likley if what you are trying to pass is not financially beneficial to the people who's vote you need to pass it (congress) or their supporters. When you are attempting to limit spending, pay and power of the people that must vote you probably will not have a high success rate.

there is actually a thread about this already here
edit on 11-1-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: add link

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I got to say that although you talk some sense about problems with the Fed and the current financial system you went on to talk nonsense about the safety net.

Having a safety net has got nothing to do with communism, its the human thing to do for those that are unable to afford to live as the rest of us. Under capitialism the system dictates that there will always be a number of people unemployed at any one time, the safety net ensures that those without jobs do not fall into complete poverty.

Also by having a safety net as a society we ensure that demand for goods (benefiting all of us) remains more constant - in other words when there are recessions, rather than people in poverty not being able to buy goods, use food stamps, use federal programs, the demand for those goods, stamps etc continues. That way those who supply services, goods for these people (for example in shops) remain in their jobs and unemployment does not go even higher.

So not only is there a moral argument for helping those who are currently unable to afford to live properly, there is an economic benefit for all of us as well.
edit on 11-1-2012 by freethinker123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I dont know why every American is not voting for Ron Paul, he is the best hope ye have, the rest of us can see it so why cant ye???.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Actually, I think that would be decriminalizing it, at least at the federal level. He doesn't want every state to be under the same set of laws, so just as he doesn't want every state automatically having drugs illegal against the will of the people there, he doesn't want every state to have them legal either.

He just wants to leave it up to the states. So when people say "legalization", that to me implies that he as president will personally legalize drugs and prostitution or whatever the media always pairs up with that word. But in reality, he's just making sure that the federal government has no say in laws that are up to the states according to the 10th Amendment.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Well said!

I really think that is the major disconnect with most of the general public when it comes to RP. The MSM likes to spin it to make it sound like RP is pro-drug, pro-prostitution, but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

This is the point i try to make anytime i am speaking with someone about RP, so they can know the truth, not the media spin.

DC

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

have you even seen any other post on this site? this world is certainly going in the wrong direction and ron paul says something that doesnt win politcal points for once, something that people with a brain actually agree with i say vote for the guy thats NOT a puppet thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

msm doesnt exist on ats

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join