It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporters move in on live Fox News broadcast.....LMAO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

Why do we have to start at issues surrounding Paul?

This is a thread about Ron Paul so I had just assumed...

this just shows you already have a naive bias point of view and will proactively seek one sided information.

What? Why do you say that. Does not follow.

I was simply pointing out how by reading this thread I have learned nothing to real issues.

I dont know what to tell you. You are in the wrong thread i suppose.

he lacks public speaking but one should point out that he is actually speaking where as Romney is reading a teleprompter most of the time (fact).

Seriously, who the hell care if someone reads from a teleprompter or wings it on the spot? Its called a speech, and most tend to prepare them before hand. Why is that a bad thing?
edit on 11-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

You are taking everything WAY WAY out of context

Well then please educate me on how exactly moving to the gold standard is going to help us???

Please explain to me how removing social safety nets is a good thing for our society???

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ron Paul isn't looking to decriminalize anything. He want's to leave it up to each individual state to decide what they want to do. How many states do you think will legalize heroin and hope that their inhabitants don't move to another state? It's not decriminalizing anything, it's giving us the choice, not the Government. I wouldn't vote for making heroin legal, but I would vote for Marijuana to be medically legalized. My state is married to the federal government and as for now doesn't give me a choice. Ron Paul wants to give me that choice. So I push for Ron Paul to win.
edit on 11-1-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Are you an American? If so, shame on you for attacking fellow Americans who show enthusiastic support for a candidate.

Peace.

RON PAUL 2012 !!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Well then please educate me on how exactly moving to the gold standard is going to help us???

In fact, the gold standard will make things worse. Too much money, not enough gold.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yeah, courtesy of our friends at the Federal Reserve.

Which candidate wants to abolish the Federal Reserve? Ron Paul.......

RON PAUL 2012 !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mizarx

Are you an American? If so, shame on you for attacking fellow Americans who show enthusiastic support for a candidate.

Peace.

RON PAUL 2012 !!!

Obama 2012!

(on a side note I expect to see you shaming others that are attacking Obama supporters and any others that support other canidates, otherwise you are a hypocrite)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mizarx

Yeah, courtesy of our friends at the Federal Reserve.

Which candidate wants to abolish the Federal Reserve? Ron Paul.......

RON PAUL 2012 !!!!!!

You missed the point.

We go back to the gold standard. New bills are printed and kept consistent with the amount of gold there is.

What happens to the money that we had before and what happens to the amount of money possessed by Americans that exceeds the gold backing?

Is it just... gone?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This is a thread about Ron Paul so I had just assumed...

True, my apologizes

What? Why do you say that. Does not follow.

You referred to them as "you people" segregating them into a group that you oppose.

Seriously, who the hell care if someone reads from a teleprompter or wings it on the spot? Its called a speech, and most tend to prepare them before hand. Why is that a bad thing?

Yes a speech not a read. Not sure if he even writes the material? One is genuine not rehearsed acting
edit on 11-1-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How do I know if the Gold standard works or not? The last country leader that wanted to try this was killed before they could implement it. With Gold at around $1800 a ounce is, in my opinion, to keep us from being able to go to the Gold standard again.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You referred to them as "you people" segregating them into a group that you oppose.

Sorry, but how the hell i am supposed to address a specific group of people with certain qualities without "segregating them into a group"? If I call a group of scientist "the scientist group" have I done something wrong?

Yes a speech not a read. Not sure if he even writes the material? One is genuine not rehearsed acting

This does not follow. How does preparing what you say any better than winging it?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by RSF77

You are taking everything WAY WAY out of context

Please explain to me how removing social safety nets is a good thing for our society???

Look it up yourself, I am not your personal tutor.

The bottom line is our money has NO real value, it's just paper and various piece of metal. The federal reserve prints as much of it as they want, it doesn't mean anything. It's essentially a paper "Matrix" (like the movie) meant to keep the rich rich and the poor poor, not a bartering system like the United States was originally to have.

Our politicians have dug us a hole so deep there is no removing this without causing a lot of harm, however this cannot continue forever. The longer we all wait to realize this the harder it is going to hurt when this fake economic system comes crashing down, it doesn't matter if we returned to a gold standard or money based on dirt.

The dollar is meant to be a receipt for something, used to be gold. Thanks to our federal government and our national debt the "dollar" is now a bill, not a check. Our government shows no signs of paying any debt or attempting to do so, who do you think they are eventually going to look at to pay up? Yep, me and you.

You can read about the Federal Reserve Act right here on wiki if you really want to, see if that takes you anywhere.

About your "social safety nets":

These programs are more akin to a communist country than the United States and they plague us with the same problems of a communist country. In fact, our unemployment problems are the beginning of what made the Soviet Union collapse.

Let me explain some basic communism and human nature:

In a communist country everyone generally makes the same, people who are unhappy with their pay stop working all together or start doing under the table, non-taxable jobs. The government collapses because no one wants to support it anymore, no one wants to work their butt off and get paid the same as the lazy convenience store clerk living next door. People just stop working for and participating in their governments, all the other tax paying citizens have to make up for this. Everything goes through the roof eventually, there is no getting around it.

This is almost EXACTLY whats happening in the United States with our unemployment, a large part is due to these programs like welfare, etc. What is it? Only about half of US citizens pay taxes anymore, the government relies on the other half to make up for it, they complain, class warfare ensues and the rest is history.

If people can get free money from the government, why work? So people start leeching off tax payers and the federal government more and more, more and more the American people are reduced to beggars and criminals. The people that pay taxes and complain are at fault too, because they are supporting a broken system of government blindly, without realizing the far reaching implications of it.

Or people perform under the table jobs (things like drug dealing included even, all transactions basically) that aren't taxable. The citizenry literally rejects the government through its own economic policies, you see the federal government just can't contemplate why anyone would not want to support them?

With only around 50% (once again correct me if I'm wrong on this) of Americans paying taxes and 1 out of every 10 or people unemployed, it might be time to wake up and smell some coffee. The same thing that happened to the USSR is happening to US, just with some variations.

These are not "safety nets", they don't do anything but encourage stagnation and collapse of our entire economic system. Watch it happen.

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

In fact, the gold standard will make things worse. Too much money, not enough gold.

Right and wrong. Sound money isn't at fault, the people who have been digging this hole for a century are at fault. It doesn't matter what happens now, eventually there will be some hardship. If we return to sound money ASAP, we might be able to alleviate some of it at the expense of manning up and having to take a little now.

Essentially the same principle as a web of lies, once you lie the first time you have to keep lying to cover the initial one, then once the SHTF you take a whooping for each and every one.
edit on 11-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

This does not follow. How does preparing what you say any better than winging it?

Well depends on a few factors
1> did he write it
2> has his message been consistant throughout his career
3> has his actions reflected what he is saying

Paul

on August 15, 1971, when President Richard Nixon "closed the gold window" by implementing the U.S. dollar's complete departure from the gold standard.[18] That same day, the young physician decided to enter politics, saying later, "After that day, all money would be political money rather than money of real value. I was astounded."[19] source

Romney

Romney was heavily recruited and, after graduation, chose to remain in Massachusetts and go to work for Boston Consulting Group (BCG), thinking that working as a management consultant to a variety of companies would prepare him for a future job as a chief executive. With a record of helping clients such as the Monsanto Company, Outboard Marine Corporation, Burlington Industries, and Corning Incorporated, Romney became a vice president of the firm in 1978 and within a few years one of its best consultantssource

It seems Paul has since 1970 proactively had concern and left his original career to persue interest in making change to the many things that have been predicted to happen and only now that it is happening is he getting more and more support. Where as Romney is all business and hand shakes. Romney makes a good looking billboard but has not been consistant in issues that are most important.

edit on 11-1-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Bad analogy but let's go there...
The bank vault is kinda open source. At least to law enforcement. They can visit it and view evidence of a possible crime whenever necessary. Voting machines on the other hand are just a black box. Nothing open, nothing publicly verifiable.

Bank vaults, like voting machines, are not set up for out of hours, unauthorised access. The chance of it being an inside job are quite high.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ron Paul's campaign Is and Will be entirely futile unless the issue
of U.S. electronic voting fraud is categorically dealt with.

Surely to God RP and his campaign management know this!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Can you please very kindly list the things Obama has accomplished while in office in this manner.

1.)

2.)

3.)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88

Can you please very kindly list the things Obama has accomplished while in office in this manner.

1.)

2.)

3.)

Sure, I will list some(its a ridiculous request for me to list them all you know.).

1.)Killed Osama bin Laden

2.)DATD Appeal

3.)Pretty much saved our Auto Industry

And if you insist that I do more of your research for you, just follow this link.

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Alright well heres my list. And since you were ignorant in responding "google it" yourself for the sources. I was kind enough with my request.

1.)Obama's the only president to single handedly destroy the U.S. economy.

2.)He alone brought the economy to it's knees with gov't spending, entitlements, regulations, taxes, and debt.

3.)Under his watch the debt has capped 15 trillion dollars and is unrecoverable at this point.

4.)He has spent more money then any president in U.S. history.

5.)Under his watch the debt passed 100% of the GDP for this country. Thats the first time ever to happen.

6.)During his time in office he has built up the debt more then from the time Washington was in office till Bill Clinton.

7.)With his first two years in office he has put more into the debt then 100 U.S. congresses combined.

8.)He wants to raise the debt ceiling another 1.2 trillion.

9.)The auto industry bailout was a total waste of money and only a "temporary fix".

10.)He might of inherited an "okay" economy, but made no effort to improve upon or help aid.

11.)Has ideals of Marxism, so i guess if that flys for you go crazy about him.

12.)He just signed the National Defense Authorization Act, which granted him the power to detain anybody he wants for as long as he wants in the name of "terrorism".

13.) Under his watch thousands of guns made it to the hands of gangs and criminals and are being used to kill American citizens.

14.)He swore and oath to the U.S. Consitution, which he has violated several times.

15.)Invovled America in a war in Libya without congressional approval.

Do you want me to keep going or what Im getting bored here. I thought this was general knowledge.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Listen dude, i am not going to get into a pissing match about Obama.

If you want to talk about successes (or lack of them) lets talk about Paul's 600+ legislative failures. After all, this thread is about him.

Wait, i get it. You cant stop talking about Obama long enough to stay on topic, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thats fine with me everybody already knows Obamas a failure anyways. And everybody has faults nobody is always right if you are you must be superhuman. With a political career as long as Paul's he better have some failures if not you would know something is fishy. But two more years of Obama would mean two more years closer to America's collapse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join