It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporters move in on live Fox News broadcast.....LMAO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In this video, fellow Ron Paul supporters move in for the kill during a live broadcast from New Hampshire. Oh, how we love our RON PAUL! Wake up MAINSTREAM MEDIA! We aren't going anywhere...don't push us....because we will push back!

RON PAUL 2012!

edit on 11-1-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Jan 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

at the guy who has his thumb up. funny as hell! for the guys moving in for the kill, that's epic too. that's called being dedicated to your candidate. they are fired up!

What is also funny is that you don't see Romney supporters doing this or any other candidate.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Six months ago, they were called Kooks.

Now they're refered to as polite, but fervent supporters.

The MSM just may be waking up.

But I think they are still digging to spoil the spoiler.
edit on 11-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No one denies that Ron Paul supporters are dedicated and enthusiastic.

But that doesn't win elections...evident by Iowa and NH.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
They should slow down his facial expression when he says "They are everywhere". You can see the disgust dripping off of him.

YES, we want people to know that Ron Paul is running for President. Remember back when Paul came in second in the straw poll and it was a top tier race between #1,3,4,5,6 and 7 with maybe Palin taking over the #1 spot?

Suck it Fox!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
No one denies that Ron Paul supporters are dedicated and enthusiastic. But that doesn't win elections...evident by Iowa and NH.

Sure it does. The mass majority will do whatever they are lead to do. They a) need to know Ron Paul is running and b) see that he has a lot of support and is a serious contender.

This is why "Ron Paul is Dangerous" and "Ron Paul Can't Win", why "Bachmann, Perry, and Romney" won the Iowa straw poll, and why CBS refused to acknowledge Ron Paul on their infographics time and time again. They know that if people know about Ron Paul they'll vote for him.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You are correct there are only 2 ways to really win the election. Rig the vote count or buy the unions. A legitimate support base isn't the way to win.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

You are correct there are only 2 ways to really win the election. Rig the vote count or buy the unions. A legitimate support base isn't the way to win.

I'm don't subscribe to the "rigged vote" theories...to me that is just something people use when their candidate loses.

Many people have a legitimate support base...but most of them are very small legitimate support base. Ron Paul has a solid 10-15% support base. In Iowa and NH he did well by getting another 5-10%...but it isn't enough.

By looking at the current polls and trends...SC and FL is going to be bad for Paul and it will expose that he truly does only have a 10-15% base.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

at the guy who has his thumb up. funny as hell! for the guys moving in for the kill, that's epic too. that's called being dedicated to your candidate. they are fired up!

What is also funny is that you don't see Romney supporters doing this or any other candidate.

Ugie....this is what the other candidates get:

By contrast:

Ron Paul waves to the crowd while the other candidates flee for their lives to their vehicles....LMAO!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I do not usually express myself with abbreviations, and i think it is a bit against the rules here at ATS, but allow me to shout out LMAO

I am surprised the fox guys were so rational and fair.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm don't subscribe to the "rigged vote" theories...to me that is just something people use when their candidate loses.

Not only that, but any time anything comes up that is bad for Paul his supporters will basically say "Everyone else is lying or is a shill or is wrong."

I have never seen such fanaticism.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What if Ron Paul doesn't win? He's already made his mark and many have opened there eyes to what the Government is and does. He shows us where we are headed and whats awaiting us. He gives us hope that we can turn this run away train around.

That's fine if you don't get it, but I don't understand why you spend so much of your time flaming him?

Why don't you spend your time building up your choice of candidate besides putting down others?

I support Dr. Paul, this is why I'm here.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Many people have a legitimate support base...but most of them are very small legitimate support base. Ron Paul has a solid 10-15% support base. In Iowa and NH he did well by getting another 5-10%...but it isn't enough.

By looking at the current polls and trends...SC and FL is going to be bad for Paul and it will expose that he truly does only have a 10-15% base.

For all our sake let's hope that this is just the beginning of an increasing support base. Because if the establishment wins another cycle --- irrespective of which established party that may be --- it's over for us. We have very little hope of slowing down this plunge into collapse but the status quo --- of either flavor --- is zero hope.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I have never seen such fanaticism. I have never seen such fanaticism.

Guilty as charged.

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
don't push us....because we will push back!

I think they're already pushing you for a long time. So... when will you actually doing this 'push back' thing?
Or are you going to talk about pushing back some more.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I really don't understand this fear some of you have. You talk of Ron Paul as our savior and messiah...he is the ONLY one that can "save" us.

Save us from what? If Ron Paul had everything his way...end the fed and put us back on a gold standard...we become a third world country over night. Do you know what it means when we say we are on a gold standard??? Anyone who owns our debt can say "Hey...we want our payments in gold now"...and we don't have that gold to pay them. Prices for everything jumps sky high, the middle class just collapses...and the low income people starve...because Ron Paul would have eliminated all social programs.

Thanks Ron Paul...but no thanks...we are doing just fine without your centuries old philosophies.

I know this is ATS and there is a lot of doom and gloom and paranoia...but the country isn't going to collapse just because Ron Paul doesn't get elected.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

That's fine if you don't get it, but I don't understand why you spend so much of your time flaming him?

Why don't you spend your time building up your choice of candidate besides putting down others?

I have never seen Outkast flame anyone. You are changing the definition of "flaming" and replacing it with the one for "Criticize".

This is also unfair. Many people "Flame" Obama for real and I don't see you saying "Why don't you spend your time building up your choice of candidate besides putting down others?"

So, its alright to "flame" or criticize someone as long as its not Paul?

link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by NightGypsy
don't push us....because we will push back!

I think they're already pushing you for a long time. So... when will you actually doing this 'push back' thing?
Or are you going to talk about pushing back some more.

No hablo espanol.

link   

You do realise these are privately owned and closed-source machines?
I believe the company is Israeli...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join