It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge John Roll assassinated by Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
---as I suspected but cannot find where I did post

Six people were killed in the attack; all but Christina-Taylor Green died at the scene of the shooting. The deceased are (in alphabetical order by surname):
Christina-Taylor Green, 9, of Tucson. Green was accompanied to the meeting by neighbor Susan Hileman. Because her date of birth was September 11, 2001, she had appeared in the book Faces of Hope: Babies Born on 9/11 (page 41 She was the granddaughter of former Major League Baseball player and manager Dallas Green]
Dorothy "Dot" Morris, 76, a retired secretary from Oro Valley; wife of George, who was wounded
John Roll, 63, chief judge of the U.S. District Court for Arizona, named to the federal bench by President George H. W. Bush in 1991
Phyllis Schneck, 79, homemaker from Tucson.
Dorwan Stoddard, 76, retired construction worker, died from a gunshot wound to the head; his wife Mavy was wounded
Gabriel "Gabe" Zimmerman, 30, community outreach director for Giffords and a member of Giffords' staff since 2006. Mr. Zimmerman was the first Congressional staffer killed in the line of duty.

In addition to the six dead, thirteen other people were wounded by gunshot in the attack, while a fourteenth person was injured, but not by gunshot. Gabrielle Giffords and two other members of her staff were among the surviving gunshot victims.

Was Judge Roll the real target?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the top US Federal Judge for the State of Arizona was assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse, and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed.

According to this SVR report, Federal Judge John McCarthy Roll was the Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona who this past Friday issued what is called a “preliminary ruling” in a case titled “United States of America v. $333,520.00 in United States Currency et al” [Case Number: 4:2010cv00703 Filed: November 30, 2010] wherein he stated he was preparing to rule against Obama’s power to seize American citizens money without clear and convincing evidence of a crime being committed.

More

www.chrisroubis.com...
edit on 11-1-2012 by canadiansenior70 because: spell

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Obama assassinates the character of his opponents and he is a master with few if any equals at the art of that. He doesn't leave bodies in his path....unlike some others who've been in public life in the past 20 years

My feelings on this shooting have never really changed. He's a sick sick man that someone should have committed and gotten off the streets long before he went bananas with guns and started shooting up a parking lot. Giffords seemed to be the target because the Shooter and her both had previous contact, at least circumstantially by being in the same places.....so he definitely knew her even if she didn't know him. That is sure what it sounded like by the evidence that has come out so far, anyway.

Sick or not...I certainly hope the shooter never sees daylight as a free person again.....but I don't see any grand schemes or political motives. Just a raving lunatic that covered his lunacy JUST well enough to pull this off.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
obongo said he will kill anyone anytime anywhere, so we can call this conspiracy real until proven otherwise.

After what he has done to americans obongo should be treated guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just read the whole article and a few related. Wow!!! That's INSANE!

So... Is it Obama and his cronies pushing for a dominated america.. Why didnt he just declare martial law?? Oh yeah.. That would be TOO obvious!

Hmmm makes me wonder if there is a trend here that always seems to happen when Dems are in office.. Clinton and whitewater deaths... Obama and killed osama killers, this guy and all the other lil stories I'm starting to see played out..

But why 9/11?

Hmm Republican tactic using 9/11 as it's badge? Bush'es again? Poppa Bush is still around and capable still.

Illuminati?

So 9/11 must have a deeper meaning than just some date that we pissed off al quada.

...unless Obama and Al Quaida are working together on this.

hmmmm soooo many ways to go with this. Wonder what really happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

A Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today

Anytime information starts with that it's got about a 95% chance that it originated with Sorcha Fail/David Booth

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When it first happened I wondered if the Judge was the real target. But I fully believe that Obama doesn't have the brains to be able to have a hit carried out like this and to make it look like it did. I believe it's the work of a crazy guy ... no more, no less.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I researched the court docket and couldnt find any information about it pertaining to retirement funds, although the case is strange that it is vs. a car and money not even a person. Maybe the details were altered.

Judging by how the media ignored Roll it is a good angle to investigate. Roll also had death threats a few years prior but this may be coincidence. There is discrepency as to if roll was on official business or not, the media thinks he was just taking a stroll, but federal charges indicate Loughner killed Roll premeditatively and while on official federal business. But who cares because this trial will never happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What I saw in this episode was another "trial run" at a possible serious happening. The trouble was Giffords was shot in the head, but she survived....my, my, I thought. Strange! Hidden in the background was the death of Judge Roll ( and I always spot a handsome man) and then I never heard another thing about him. (Look at any of the photos of the Giffords shooting and there is no blood!) Also, someone who is matching up faces for stand-in actors saw that the supposed shooter looked like an actor in another "trial run""
-----------------------------------------------------
Just think of 9-11. There was a trial run at hijacked airplanes.
-----------------------------------------------------
Wall off the whole WTC (for whatever reasons) far enough away that "no one NOT in the know (and BEING PAID) can see what's really happening------------- and it's there just for the actors, the shills, the media, the whatevers, while movie tactics are used to show certain scenes on TV and have all us couch potatoes believe it was real. No one was close enough to see the running, crying whatever crowd that was filmed for TV. No one saw a plane. There was none. No one was killed. No one jumped. It was a movie made/staged/played by the government and greedy people who have sold their souls to the DEVIL.
----------------------------------------------------

Giffords' (if she is real) shooting, was a stage play, a phony one, with the object to assassinate Judge Roll
-------
9-11 was a staged operation with phony film, with the object to go to War
-----------
I so remember that day, 9/11/2001, and felt like I was watching a movie. I kept leaving the room and my husband said that I didn't seem to be affected by all this. I said that I would be if I felt it were real, but...............I felt it wasn't real. He thought I didn't have an empathetic bone in my body, and I didn't for what I was seeing, yet little did I know my gut was telling me................. I was right! It wasn't happening for real! Maybe I have watched too many movies with special effects!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Whenever I hear a report going around the Kremlin I think HOAX. I have seen to many other threads with that same line to take it serious.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Whenever I hear a report going around the Kremlin I think HOAX. I have seen to many other threads with that same line to take it serious.

And you'd be right. Looks like Sorcha Fail's the original source. I don't want to link directly to the page since my virus scanner is freaking out about it, but this should get you started: lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dirge

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

And you'd be right. Looks like Sorcha Fail's the original source. I don't want to link directly to the page since my virus scanner is freaking out about it, but this should get you started: lmgtfy.com...

If you type Sorcha into every search, she is bound to be mentioned. Leave off that name and you have a whole first page about the judge.

new topics

top topics

join