It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICO/Shadow of the Colosus Pack and the upcoming The Last Guardian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dunno if any of you have played the original ICO on PS2. I never did. I started playing it last night in HD in the new ICO/Shadow of the Colosus re-release for PS3. I think it's friggin' awesome! I suggest playing it if you never did. It's quite an experience.

As for Shadow of the Colosus, I played it extensively. I know this game like the back of my hand and I'm pretty excited to play it in HD. Apparently they changed a few things to the gameplay. Again very excited to try it out.

As for The Last Guardian...I'm so itching to try this game out. It will bring the trilogy together perfectly...well hopefully. They did such a good job with the 2 first ones I can't imagine them screwing this up.

What are your thoughts on these games.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Played ICO and played few hours of Shadow Of The Colossus.

ICQ was an awesome concept for its time, solving puzzles and it was jus great with all the graphics and detailing and interactivness, best of all it did not have an attack damage or damage taken or even Hit Points bar, it was a nice little new concept, i enjoyed every bit of it.

Shadow Of The Colossus, i borrowed it from a friend, played few hours, i would have like to finish the game but got sidetracked by other games that came out.

join