It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's Compound to be destroyed on Live TV.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Pakistan to blitz Bin Laden’s final hideout live on TV to prevent it becoming a shrine

-Rocket-propelled grenades will be launched at the mansion before it is bulldozed
-U.S and European officials will be invited to the 'big event'
-Tensions between Pakistan and the U.S could be reignited after drone strike kills four militants
-Huge bomb also leaves at least 29 dead and dozens injured in Pakistan's Khyber region

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Rocket propelled grenades? lol. I'll tune in for the laughs.

I do understand the urgency to level this place because of unwanted media coverage in the area, possibly becoming a shire and just the bad name it's giving the town.
edit on 11-1-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

This is total BS.

Why are aloud to see the destruction of the compound, and not aloud to see the Confirmed death of OBL.

I`ll answer my own question, OBL died over 8-9 years ago.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

We get to see his compound die but will never see his dead body.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why are they going to launch rocket-propelled grenades at an empty building before bulldozing it? I thought that the article was from the onion when I first read it. Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I see a definate conspiracy here.

Why on earth would you destroy something because the guy you already got rid of lived in there.

This brings to mind, boarded and torn down houses in which people were murdered inside.

But... this is diffrent. kinda. Except for the irony of it all.

Great job covering "something" up!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I agree with you. It makes no sense to bomb a building first, then tear it down, unless you are covering something up. People can make a "shrine" in the rubble, or even the scraped-clean spot, so their reasons are not only suspicious, they are downright laughable.

Just like telling us that OBL was "buried at sea" according to his religious dictates, when no other Muslim is buried that way. No pictures, no proof, just some fairy tale we're supposed to believe because the goofy POTUS says so.

I don't believe anything I hear from our government or the MSM they feed their crazy stories to. They don't even bother to make sense any more.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
RPGs on an empty house? Ludicrous!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
if they dumped his body in the ocean like a bad transformer...do you think they'll collect the rubble up from his house and store it in the vault with the ark of the covenant like in the indiana jones movies....

some people need wake up a bit and drag themselves away from this slave driven media curtain.

edit on 11-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: spelling

edit on 11-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: vid

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I`ll answer my own question, OBL died over 8-9 years ago.

Got any proof of that? I mean, hard facts, evidence if you will.

I've not seen any evidence of him dying in 2011 or any other year
edit on 11-1-2012 by Pockets because: To add Con-tent!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
About 1 in 30 RPG rounds don't fire straight and go off course.

And they have a range of 900 meters or more depending if they have the self destruct system built in.

This might get interesting

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the shooting of RPGS at the house is stupid.... but I agree with the leveling of the house... any and all useful evidence of OBL living there has been removed, and the house has become the shrine of OBL since his body is at sea... Sorry guys, but too many people have seen his body, and the chopper that carried it "The fishfood express" . People in the lower ranks don't make up these stories, nor do they brag about them for fame.... The chopper pilot who flew his body out, will probably never tell the whole story because he has secret clearance. He won't risk losing his good paying job just to kill your conspiracy, nor would he profit enough to be worth losing his job by telling it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What I would like to know is if its okay to show pictures of a bloodied Gadafi pleading for his life then why oh why, wouldn't they show at least "one" picture of OBL?.
I am not "bloodthirsty", in the least, it would just be nice if things made more sense around the world than they do! Because they failed to do this, MOST people don't believe America's explanation any more than they did before.
Whose stupid call was that.

---------------------------------------------???-------------------------------------------------

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alilonthecheekyside

... it would just be nice if things made more sense around the world than they do! Because they failed to do this, MOST people don't believe America's explanation any more than they did before.

---------------------------------------------???-------------------------------------------------

explanations about obl and pretty much about anything since the first independence day lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Take all that we know, compare Osama and Obama side by side... Old info or not.. Those two guys look too much alike. That may be totaly BS, but it's still weird and it makes me uneasy to no end.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What this shows me is just how stupid the people really are. It is all about the show with little to no substance. Lets blow it up on prime time TV and let the angry mobs cheer. Are we any safer? Did anything we do in the last 10 years make us safer in the long run?

I know what would make us safer for generations to come. GET US OF OIL.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Extreme Make Over is missing out on a huge chance for publicity here. They could tear it down and put up a new compound with a media room and a new Ford SUV in the underground garage. They could make it an interfaith learning center for little children. All in a weeks time.
What an opportunity for international good will.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The US has a habit of tearing down the places where its crimes were comitted and taking away the evidence before anyone can get a good look at it.

Oklahoma city, WTC and now this.

Makes you wonder what they have to hide?
edit on 1/11/12 by FortAnthem because:
_________ extra DIV

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Pakistan to blitz Bin Laden’s final hideout live on TV to prevent it becoming a shrine

-Rocket-propelled grenades will be launched at the mansion before it is bulldozed
-U.S and European officials will be invited to the 'big event'
-Tensions between Pakistan and the U.S could be reignited after drone strike kills four militants
-Huge bomb also leaves at least 29 dead and dozens injured in Pakistan's Khyber region

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Rocket propelled grenades? lol. I'll tune in for the laughs.

I do understand the urgency to level this place because of unwanted media coverage in the area, possibly becoming a shire and just the bad name it's giving the town.
edit on 11-1-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

They need to destroy it...but not for the reasons they are telling.

It's to cover something else up that happened there that could be proven with access to or study of the compound.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a cheap way for Pakistan to generate money for pay per view.

But they would probably get more money selling the place.

But overkill or not, watching a building get blasted by grenades is fun.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaximinusThrax

Originally posted by alilonthecheekyside

... it would just be nice if things made more sense around the world than they do! Because they failed to do this, MOST people don't believe America's explanation any more than they did before.

explanations about obl and pretty much about anything since the first independence day lol

Well.........I wouldn't go that far.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join