It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what will happen in DeC 22, 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My theory: Our sun has a nemisis other body and that body cannot be seen naked eye, because it is a black hole. Remember how we are supposed to see black holes and detect them and you will see it too. Now when we align with this black hole, REMEMBER, a black hole bends folds light , thus when we pass in the cross we are hit by the black holes power and everything that orbits the sun will go out of wack and fly wherever. The sun will loose that light, due to the black holes power, even tho it is far, far away. The galactic cross. When we align with the center of that hole, that is when all hell breaks loose. Planets even our moon go haywire and go out of where they supposed to be. We all know how much power the moon has on our ocean's tides. A great things will happen. 3 days of darkness, and a whole year of hell till it passes. THEORY.

Another theory: I don't think that the damage to the outside of the pyramids was done by erosion of time. It was done by water. Noah flood.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

I have a smiliar taught, but i dont all the planets and star system will go haywire. only the light will be blocked, and i agree with you to the fact that hell will be loose, and evil spirits will roam Earth for the 3 days, until the 5th sun arrives . Its like a vampire movie, no sun, vampire comes, sun comes back vampire burns.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

I have a smiliar taught, but i dont all the planets and star system will go haywire. only the light will be blocked, and i agree with you to the fact that hell will be loose, and evil spirits will roam Earth for the 3 days, until the 5th sun arrives . Its like a vampire movie, no sun, vampire comes, sun comes back vampire burns.

No , not that kind of hell. I mean eruptions,floods,earthquakes,large storms,sunamy's, lightning and ash falling down everywhere while all the planets orbiting the sun run a muck till they settle back down into their correct orbit when we leave the thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Read this article

THE IMMEDIATE SIGN

It will be a bitterly cold winter night in the Northern hemisphere. (Presumably, a very cold summer night in Australia or, by contrast, a torrid night.) The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed – (this will be the beginning of the Three Days). Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere. The unbelievers will burn in the open like withered grass. The entire earth will be afflicted; it will look like a huge graveyard.

As soon as you notice that bitterly cold night, go indoors, lock all doors and windows, pull down the blinds, stick adhesive paper on vents and around windows and doors. Do not answer calls from outside, do not look at the windows, or you will die on the spot: keep your eyes down to make sure you do not see the windows; the Wrath of God is mighty and no one should attempt to behold it. Light blessed wax candles; nothing else will burn, but the candles will not be extinguished once lit. Nothing will put them out in the houses of the faithful, but they will not burn in the houses of the godless. Sprinkle holy water about the house and especially in the vicinity of doors and windows: the devils fear holy water. Bless yourself with it and anoint your five senses with it: eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hands, feet, and forehead. Keep on hand a sufficient supply of drinking water and, if possible, food also (but you can live without food for three days.) Kneel down and pray incessantly with outstretched arms, or prostrate on the floor. Make acts of contrition, faith, hope, and charity. Above all say the Rosary and meditate on the Sorrowful mysteries.

Some people, especially children, will be taken up to Heaven beforehand to spare them the horror of these days. People caught outdoors will die instantly. Three-quarters of the human race will be exterminated, – more men than women. No one will escape the terror of these days.

But, when all seems lost and hopeless, then, in the twinkling of an eye, the ordeal will be over: the sun will rise and shine again as in springtime over a purified earth.

Some nations will disappear entirely, and the face of the earth will be changed. There will be no more "Big Business" and huge factories which sap men's souls. Craftsmanship will revive, and assembly lines will give way to the working bench.

People will return to the land, but food will be scarce for about three years. Married women will bear many children, for it will be regarded as a disgrace not to have children, – no more "career women" addicted to the "pill". Unmarried females, – there will be many, will enter the religious orders and form large congregations of Nuns within the reborn Church. Disease will decrease dramatically, and mental illnesses will be rare, for man will have retrieved his natural environment. It will be an age of faith, true brotherhood between neighbors, civil harmony, peace, and prosperity. The land will yield crops as never before. Police will have little work to do: crime will disappear almost entirely. Mutual trust and honesty will be universal. There will be little work for lawyers, either. All the manpower which is currently taken up by the wickedness of the modern world will be released and available for the production of useful commodities. Thus, prosperity will be very great. This wonderful period will probably last 30 years approximately.

As soon as you see the sun rise again at the end of the Three Days, drop to your knees and give thanks to God.

Be warned, SPREAD THE MESSAGE, but do not fear: it would be an offense to God to show lack of confidence in His protection. Those who spread the message will be protected, but the scoffers, the skeptics, and those who dismiss the message because they are frightened, will not escape the chastisement.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I can't even muster up enough energy to make an educated reply to the continued reuse of videos that have already been debunked here on ATS. The frenchman "psychic" story was just yesterday put into the hoax bin.

So here it goes:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Only theory: I can be proved wrong. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Thank you very much and a star for you my friend
, in the blue light i have seen my grandads face and other peoples faces who are dead, is the any meaning to that?? or is it just my own mind showing me them faces to make me feel more relaxed??

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

it's interesting, i don't do it all the time, but when i want to do it i can. but then again sometimes i can't. its interesting, i have seen some weird evil faces as well. the one i can remember the most and that always appears is a women dressed as a nurse giving blood. it's strange but it reminds me alot of the movie pearl harbor. shes dressed in the 40's nurse wear and she just smiles. but i really have had seen faces of evil but i push thru them. maybe im going crazy. lol idk, it's interesting stuff tho. when the evil faces are present they are surrounded by red. i have experienced the blue and violet purple colors as well but mostly that surrounds happy things. i can sometime chanel faces of people i care about to. my friend insists i am psyic and i have actually asked questions in my mind. like "show me so and so" and they appear. ahhh it's freaky, i don't have any sort of cultural backround to back this up as i know of. it just happened to me one night and now i seem to sorta be able to control it. i sound absolutly crazy as i write this, but i assure you this does happen to me. i feel alil lost...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
WHY DO YOU FEEL COMPELLED TO SCREAM THIS INFO AT US?

NEWSFLASH, MANY PEOPLE WILL NOT EVEN READ POSTS THAT ARE IN ALL CAPS!

IT DOES NOTHING FOR ANYONE EXCEPT TO ANNOY THEM>
IT DOES NOT HELP YOU GET YOUR WORDS ACROSS ANY CLEARER THAN IF YOU TYPED LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

I AM ONE OF THEM WHO WILL NOT READ POSTS IN ALL CAPS< SO THANKS ANYWAY>

edit on 13-1-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Great no im about to go to bed thinking bout this.. haha

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

i wouldn't dare to tell you how YOU should feel during this experience.
any teacher worth a grain 'o' salt would be a fool to do that!
its your trip mate,enjoy the ride! you have already opened the door,now you just have to walk in!
i noticed your from ireland, try studying some celtic lore,the 'book of ogham' is really cool, or fire in the head is another.
weirdly enough,looking at your profile picture,you look alot like me! it stopped me for a wee bit!
i have mostly scottish blood running thru my veins,maybe we are related! ha ha ha!

ah,but arent we all related on this planet!? one race - HUMAN!
peace and respect!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I know what I will be doing on Dec 22nd 2012. It being a Saturday, I will be at the pub.
Drinking, pub meal, pool, classic tunes on the jukebox

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The video supposedly recorded thirty years ago is quite obviously a fake, I'm surprised the guy didn't go the whole hog and sport some dodgy chest hair and a Magnum P.I moustache - a guy with clearly too much time on his hands. I am sure the world will end some day as everything must, but I don't believe anyone can predict when, need alone the exact day!!! The only way I can see this possibly ever happening would be if astronomers were to spot a rather large asteroid hurtling towards us, at least then an accurate prediction of impact could be made. I reckon 2012 is going to be an awesome year!!! We all deserve a good one!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Recently watched the In Search of series on the Mayans. I forget what thread it is in, but can be found on Utube.
The 3rd part had a date and it was Dec 24 2011. It has come on gone. What they think they may have been referring to was a massive EQ in that area.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

I know the pineal gland produces a hormone that causes hallucination. Well if you did open your third eye, I want you to look in to the future (if you can) and confirm if this princess of Japan prediction reliable source. Thanks , Also one more question, when you dream , do those images come from the third eye? just a question

I don't believe dream images come from the pineal gland if it is indeed the third eye, because some people have this gland removed surgically and still dream. But this gland does produce melanin which affects our sleep habits. There is more melanin produced in children and less in adults as they age. This may explain why many adults do not require as much sleep as a child. I know for me that appears to ring true, as I only require 3 to 4 hours to function now and have no problem getting right up!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The fact is people that many over the last few years have said that this darkness is coming. Think of all the proclaimed psychics have said on coast to coast am this last few years. All have said that all they can see is darkness after the 21st of Dec this year and they cast it off that the world is in a holding pattern or something. What if the darkness they are all seeing is this very possibility and no one is putting 2 and 2 together to get 4. We can not disregard the possibility as it has been spoken of in many ancient texts including the Bible itself. Who are we as humanity to think that we know it all. It is time humanity stops thinking we are the top of creation because as far as I can see Humanity as a hole is an arrogant, egotistical, narcissistic, race that believes we are the top of the line and that what ever we say must be the way it is because we said so. There are more secrets in this universe than human kind could ever fathom or even believe if we could. There are things that we know are there even if we cant see them. So the fact that we cant see them does not negate the fact that they are there.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have a new theory.....here's what's gonna happen.

December 20, 2012...they're gonna chemtrail the entire planet...with a chemical that will blind us for 3 days. I say the 20th, because it's gonna take 2 days, for the chems to reach us. When we get our sight back, we will see each other in a different light.

Imagine 3 days, of doing NOTHING; seeing NOTHING?

Yeah, that's about what we need, to change the course of our world. No work, no internet, no tv, no shopping, no fartin' our lives away.....for 3 loooooooooong days.

What do you think most people would feel or think, if their lives completely blacked out? What IF we all went blind? What IF there was NO light, at all? WHAT IF???

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Hi regarding the third eye .I have been sitting at a table ( after other things happening) and seen the two people with me, as ravens, crows whatever (blackbirds) they morphed from people to birds on a wire surveying the scene one of the people looked at me and sort of laughed and said "look at you" .I wonder what i looked like if they looked like blackbirds on a wire. It was weird like an hulluciation. Is this third eye stuff? On another thing i was sitting a couple of days ago on the couch really relaxed and closed my eyes .I saw colors and thought is this the charka colors they talk about when you meditate cause ive never been able to see these colors they talk about when trying to meditate. Anyway i went with the colors cause they where amazing and they turned into a colored ribbon which i followed and the ribbon went up and down not like a rollercoaster but a gentle up and down like rolling hills undulating. I was thinking this is fantastic where is this ribbon gonna go lets keep going and see.Then my child wanted something and i opened my eyes to deal with her and couldn't go back
Is this third eye stuff any info on the ribbon? cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

first of all,by no means am i,nor do i pretend to be an expert on this subject. i can only speak of (and not often in a public forum such as this) my personal experience.
as for the ribbon,i can only speculate.
your eyes don't acctually 'see'.they act more like a sensor that transmits information to your brain,which inturn translate this info into the 'pictures' your brain sees. shut your eyes and picture the crows you seen. voila! there they are! you are 'seeing' with your eyes closed! your brain is seeing,not your eyes.
so, your mind is seeing the ribbon,and as for what it means,or why,i'm afraid i can't help you.
now for the crows.
you wondered what they might see when they look at you.
animals (including humans) have things called cones & rods in there eyes that interperate info.
it is the number of cones to rods that help animals adapt. that is why cats can see at night,and dogs can see better in the day,while humans have the ability to do a bit of both.
i suspect what the crows seen when they looked at you was probably in the blue spectrum of colour,and you were nothing but another moving object not to fly into.
you can train these amazing birds,but at the end of the day,without the magick,they are still just a bird.
i've been practicing magick,and studying world religions for over 30 years now,and not to sound like a jerk,but,you can't just expect instant zen,like your ordering from a fast food joint!
i wish you success in your journey, and i'm afraid the only advice i can give you is be humble and study!
study different paths and study yourself!
happy hunting!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
WHY DO YOU FEEL COMPELLED TO SCREAM THIS INFO AT US?

NEWSFLASH, MANY PEOPLE WILL NOT EVEN READ POSTS THAT ARE IN ALL CAPS!

IT DOES NOTHING FOR ANYONE EXCEPT TO ANNOY THEM>
IT DOES NOT HELP YOU GET YOUR WORDS ACROSS ANY CLEARER THAN IF YOU TYPED LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

I AM ONE OF THEM WHO WILL NOT READ POSTS IN ALL CAPS< SO THANKS ANYWAY>

edit on 13-1-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

would you like a tampon with that post?.......
2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join