It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what will happen in DeC 22, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hate to do this to you storm, but...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are 5,790 posts related to the Pricess vid.

I dont even have to look for the french guy. Just look in the new topics. He's still there.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
honestly, i am not going to say something will happen because i do not have enoough infortmation to say so, but i hope something will

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

i know there is but, my taught is differently, my post is not that related to the video i posted, its for me to find people who have the ability to open third eye chakra and to see if they can see the future too, i have my own reasons for the post, but i totally do agree with you, but its for my own info and some people may find it useful too. I did not just post the video up, i am just saying that from what i have been reading for past 3-4 years this 3 day of darkness has finally caught my attention. and its not bec of this Japanese princess.
edit on 11-1-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I am assuming you are referring to decalcified pineal glands. The occurrence rate for calcification of the pineal gland in adults is 50%. Going by what many on this board say you would think it would be 100%. This means that for these studies at least half of the participants would have had a "healthy" pineal gland. Similar findings have also been found in other mammals. The pineal gland simply does not produce INMT which is crucial in the dimethylization of tryptamine. Sources are:

Thompson, M.A., Moon, E., Kim, U., Xu, J., Siciliano, M.J., Weinshilboum, R.M. (1999). "Human Indolethylamine N-Methyltransferase: cDNA Cloning and Expression, Gene Cloning, and Chromosomal Localization." Genomics, 61 (3), 285-297.

Uduma, F.U., Fokam, P., Okere, P.C.N., Motah, M. (2011). "Incidence of Physiological Pineal Gland and Choroid Plexus Calcifications in Cranio-Cerebral Computed Tomograms in Douala, Cameroon." Global Journal of Medical Research, 11 (1), 4-11.

www.uniprot.org...

edit on 1/11/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/11/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
im pretty sure that 30 year old video is a hoax... according to this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The OP just shows a bunch of people trying to wrest a wacko claim for themselves. I say let the wackiest have the wacky hoax. Why fight over something that is going to be a sure failure.

... oh, that's right there is money to be made .... never mind

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Very compelling information.

The first video creeped me out a little: I have never been able to see myself past a certain age. I will become that age on Dec 24th of this year.

See my signature.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is what will ACTUALLY happen in DeC 22, 2012

After the previous day of drunkeness induced by overindulgence, anticipating their imminent demise, most will arise from their slumbering stupor to realize yet again that it was just a big lie much like Y2K. Eventually people will regain their composure and scurry about looking for the next date setter for mankind's certain eradication. And their miserable life will go on.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by storm2012

The pineal gland does not produce N-dimethyltryptamine. This claim comes from a psychiatrist named Rick Strassman. However, the evidence for his claim is extremely lacking. We have found trace amounts of '___' in cerebrospinal fluid. This means that somewhere in the brain '___' is synthesized. Strassman claims that the necessary components to synthesize '___' are found in the pineal gland. These components being tryptamine and transferase. While both of these components are found in the pineal gland '___' needs a specific type of transferase to be synthesized called indolethylamine N-methyltransferase which is not found in the pineal gland. It is however found in a few other areas of the brain which would explain the amounts of '___' found in cerebrospinal fluid. which brings up another point. The amount of '___' found in cerebrospinal fluid suggests that it is working to potentiate monoamines, such as serotonin, not produce hallucinations.

As for dreams, these are produced by certain dopaminergic pathways found in the frontal cortex. We know this because when these pathways are removed dreaming stops. We have also found that introducing a substance such as L-dopa into these pathways produces more vivid dreams. The truth is many of the New Age claims you see regarding the pineal gland are based on horribly out of date science. In fact many of the claims stem directly from the writings of Descartes.

You use scientific terms, but to make your claim scientific you need to back it up with scientific literature or your claim holds no more merit than anyone else's.

edit on 11-1-2012 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fedeykin

Read my post at the top of this page where I provide sources for the fact that INMT is not present in the pineal gland. While you're out asking for sources though why don't you start asking the New Age crowd for their sources regarding all the magical powers the pineal gland apparently has?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I will be sleeping all day or hungover from my boyfriends party on the 21'st.

Your all invited (;

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've always wondered about the much talked about alignment of the Earth, Sun, and galactic center. Normally it would be the Earth, Sun, and Moon--resulting in an eclipse.

Apparently this new one has the sun eclipsing the black hole at the center of the galaxy the way the moon would eclipse the sun. I find the reversal of the norm here intriguing.

I guess what sparks my interest the most is what the OP says about 3 days of darkness...if the sun eclipses the black hole, then wouldn't it be the complete opposite? I like to picture 3 days of not being able to cast shadows or find dark places...that would be pretty freaky!
edit on 11-1-2012 by dudeawesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Not only is it utterly impossible and implausible from the standpoint of physics and galactic mechanics it would spell total death for everything on this planet. You don't just shut the sun off for 3 days and have trials and tribulations.

3 days of no photonic energy equals an earth that will have cooled so violently it would be an ice cube as hard as steel in the aftermath. So please let go of the silly wanton ignorance, no alignment could occult the sun, any object that would be large enough to do so would simply fling the planets off into cold dead space.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
unfortunately,most people cant 'open' their third eye because of all the flouride in the water. this crystalizes the pineal gland,and dumbs you up.(thats what the ptb want-drones!)
the pineal gland IS the third eye.
its called the pineal gland because it looks like a pine cone.
interestingly enough,sumerian art (among other cultures) depicts the priests holding a staff with a pinecone like object on the top of it!
coincidence? i think not!!!
i dont think most people could handle the experience of opening their third eye. before you meet the great creator,you have to do battle with your own demons,and if you lose,well........!
and yes i have,but its like trying to explain an lsd trip to someone who hasnt done it. you can't!

The fact that you see nothing about pinecones in hebrew lore makes me suspect all the others lie.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
I really do like posts about this sorta thing, wether I believe it or not, BUT....

I'm really getting to the point to where I am starting to overlook alot of these threads because every other day, you guys DONT SEARCH the topics or dont really visit this place all that much to see the SAME THING repeated!

Cmon guys.. How bout something new???

All you have here are videos and information that has been pilled in previous threads time and again. The SAME videos! Just recompiled under a diffrent title.

Cmon!! This is getting stupid. How about some new theories??? How about some new information??? How about thinking for yourselves a bit more and stop pulling everyone elses threads and rewritting them into yours under a diffrent name.. So what if it's date specific. So are all the others. It's just more commonly addressed as 2012.

When someone says 2012... It's not like the first thing that comes to mind is March 19th... It's always going to be THAT date.

(Face Palm)

edit on 11-1-2012 by theRhenn because: ooops

That date comes to mind to me because that's my birthday.

I'm honestly tired of seeing the same thing processed over and over as well when it's just the same topic. It's almost as annoying as the Nibiru topics. There is no reasonable basis behind them except for the scriptural as well and yet we need 100 topics about the same thing? Come on guys.

EDIT: Also, if we're using scripture to predict events, especially Christian scripture, whatever happened to us not ever knowing the hour nor the day? Or it coming as a thief in the night?
edit on 11-1-2012 by Myomistress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Or there will be 3 dark days where we're all savagly massacred and eaten by reptillians.
I hear they like kids

No really, if anything happens i cant see it as "good" when 78% of Americans still believe they are going to heaven. Anything out of the norm will cause chaos, so if some "ancestors" come back, i hope they mean george washington, micheal jackson or tupac. Cuz anyone else and gun sales are going way the heck up.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by henryjonesjr
Or there will be 3 dark days where we're all savagly massacred and eaten by reptillians.
I hear they like kids

No really, if anything happens i cant see it as "good" when 78% of Americans still believe they are going to heaven. Anything out of the norm will cause chaos, so if some "ancestors" come back, i hope they mean george washington, micheal jackson or tupac. Cuz anyone else and gun sales are going way the heck up.

I love how everyone feels like they're automatically entitled to get into heaven. XD I believe that it is something to be earned and blah. I was also just looking through Revelation just for kicks and it only gives numbers of people going to heaven at the time of being a few hundred thousand.

Also, this sounds like the sixth seal to me. How can we be on seal six whenever we haven't been through five yet? Along with that, for the people that think "the hum" is the trumpets lately, that comes after even more seals are broken. O_o .. Which leads me to believe that these are just signalling to change and not to destruction.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Lets hope your wrong and it is just a, massive awakening.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If 3 days of darkness could be compared to a darkroom retreat, wherein external light is totally sealed off, the those 3 days would awaken the higher mind of anyone and all experiencing it.

Everyone could ascend if they were ready and be connected to everyone instantly. The true internet.

Darkroom meditation is a consciousness expanding exercise that dates back to who knows when. It seems to be the pinnacle exercise of the human experience, and takes a lifetime to achieve. Serotonin is converted into Pinoline and Dmt (You can research this yourself). It is the precursor to modern and ancient shamanic practices of drinking ayahuasca (Maoi+Dmt). Similarly it coincides with Pre-Tibetan Buddhist Shamanism and ancient yoga practices that use sound to emulate visions and dimensions. This is why there exists mantras and sacred sounds.

Math/geometry and language are one in the same thing. What If everyone were to have this 3 days of darkness experience. The human soul would be like that of a butterfly ridding its caterpillar body and the world would truly be in a new age, but for those in the know, would they allow it to happen? Or would they rather enslave the mind? And if you weren't ready, the consequences could prove fatal.

www.universal-tao.com...
www.universal-tao.com...

OS

*Edit: 3 days of darkness might not be enough to transcend the mind, a week at least. But for those already experiencing prolonged absence of light, the 3 days could be a canvas upon which a new dimension template could be formed..
edit on 11-1-2012 by OmegaSynthesis because: ^

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
the mayans believed that men were at times made of;

mud
wood
amber

not figuratively, literally

lierally made of mud

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>