It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what will happen in DeC 22, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

And this is as much bull as the other 2012 doomsday predictions.. I wonder why the mayan ancestors themselves think that NOTHING will happen other than calendar happening to end at that date..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
We have heard many people talk about 2012 or to be exact DEC 21, 22 that the world will end. The WORLD WILL NOT END. This is what I believe to be the most accurate info out there, or the most possible scenario. Remember Earth will was here millions of years go and it will be here for more million or billion years.

Life is cyclical in my opinion. It is like the ones seeing the death card appearing using a Tarot. They are scared, saying like "oh my god the DEATH CARD!", but when you look at its meaning, it symbolize the "death" or end of a cycle in order to begin another one.

The fear mongering regarding 2012, is a bit of disinformation in a way to trap people with fear. It is true some events
could (and I say a could) happen and if it does, it only means it had to happen. The mistake here in my opinion is seeing the possibilities of the events as negative, fatalistic, simply the end. It is one side of the medal.

My greatest hint here is to look at both sides and take the one which suits you the best, but understand the whole situation before taking any opinion.

2012 will be the best year one could ever dream of from my perspective, but as I say it is personal view. What is your personal view now regarding 2012?

Thruthsek3r

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sorry, OP, but this is what's really going to happen:

1) Everyone is going to wake up in the am and realize they still need to do last minute Christmas shopping
2) I'm going to party that evening, as December 22nd is my birthday and it falls on a Friday this year.
3) Everyone else with birthdays that day are going to be celebrating as well.

and on December 23, 2012:

1) Everyone is going to wake up, with everything in perfect order and this is just going to be another Harold Camping episode.
2) Once everyone is awake, everyone's going to realize they still have to visit family they may hate and do other dreadful things in two days.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

But the majority of your vids were posted the last 2 days. So has the information. We also have a 3 days of darkness thread. LOTS of them. One was made just days ago.

I watched the french guy video yesterday, the japaneese princess, 2 and 4 days ago, and then some, and so forth. This is what I mean. Not to take a jab at you personaly Storm. Just the topic and what's been going on with them. I litteraly wake up, come to work every day and sit down and open ats only to find that 1/3rd of the topics on the new list are the exact same topics, threads, info, images and videos from someone elses post the day before, and the day before that.

Its really hard to stay tuned when all you are watching are reruns.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by TDawgRex

3 days of darkness yes , I believe will occur. When we align with the magnetic axis , yes all the stuff you seen in sky will turn dark, but its just that light wont reach Earth, but you will still feel the heat, so don't worry about the ice age lol. You will still feel the heat, but the whole light spectrum will be blocked.

That is wonderful. So only the wavelengths from 380 and 780 nm will be blocked, but > 780nm (infrared, responsible for warmth) not?

In a related note:
Could SOMEBODY explain, how the galactic axis is measured in such an exact way as to give us the opportunity to say "We are aligned to the galactic axis in 3....2....1....NOW! *ouch*"? This is impossible. We are talking about a cloud of stars, highly incoherent and deeply heterogen, but noooo, there is this finely aligned axis somewhere in the sky which we are passing EXACTLY at the 21.12.2012.

Yeah, right.

I say esoterism, not physics.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hi,

You know that no matter the earth rotation axe, there's always a side of the earth facing the sun, and the other side in the darkness, right ?
I can't imagine how a changing rotation axe could bring the whole humanity in 3 days of darkness (= at the same time)

Your theory doesn't make sense to me, but I could have misunderstood it

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stouf

Okay, MAYBE there will be some kind of 100% opaque cloud around the world. Sounds like a supervulcano to me.

But here we are dealing with supersitions, esoterisms and other implausible beliefs. So whatevs, maybe some supergod will just put a huge blanket over the earth so we will go to sleep like good canary birds. Anything is possible in Imaginationland.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Can't believe most of the people actually believe this crap, the world will not end on 2012. Stop buying into all this crap you hear or read over the internet or media.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The only time people are going to witness 3days of darkness, is the crazy people who think its going to happen and they think for it to happen to them, they have to close their eyes

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The pineal gland does not produce N-dimethyltryptamine. This claim comes from a psychiatrist named Rick Strassman. However, the evidence for his claim is extremely lacking. We have found trace amounts of '___' in cerebrospinal fluid. This means that somewhere in the brain '___' is synthesized. Strassman claims that the necessary components to synthesize '___' are found in the pineal gland. These components being tryptamine and transferase. While both of these components are found in the pineal gland '___' needs a specific type of transferase to be synthesized called indolethylamine N-methyltransferase which is not found in the pineal gland. It is however found in a few other areas of the brain which would explain the amounts of '___' found in cerebrospinal fluid. which brings up another point. The amount of '___' found in cerebrospinal fluid suggests that it is working to potentiate monoamines, such as serotonin, not produce hallucinations.

As for dreams, these are produced by certain dopaminergic pathways found in the frontal cortex. We know this because when these pathways are removed dreaming stops. We have also found that introducing a substance such as L-dopa into these pathways produces more vivid dreams. The truth is many of the New Age claims you see regarding the pineal gland are based on horribly out of date science. In fact many of the claims stem directly from the writings of Descartes.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

sorry friend,i can't see into the future!(most people already think i'm a bit odd!)but i do get premanitions,something that will happen minuites before it does. as for dreams,i think we just enter another dimension of what could be.
we have to learn from this,but you can't use this reality to try to make sense of your dreams because it will seem like nonsense. try being aware of yourself in your dreams and you can 'control' what happens.this takes alot of practice! when you do open your 3rd eye,it will seem like a dream,with all the beauty and terror that goes along with it. ask who your spirit animal is and if your sincere,it will appear,and it will guide you and keep you safe.
90% of 'dream walkers' only last a little bit before they 'come to' and all freaked out!
preparation is the key.make sure you are clean,physically and mentally.purify yourself,and make sure there are no animals(pets) around you when you when you go through.
i once came back and my dog was there and he was growling at me and bearing his teeth! they dont dig it!
a magic circle is handy to keep bad spirits away,espeacially if your new.
good luck friend,and remember,you have to go to hell before you get to heaven!

by the way,my spirit animal is the raven-harbringer of death! i've certainly seen enough of that in my life!
but since then,i always have crows follow me wherever i go!!! my protection!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have to say this is rather anti-climactic. Although...you know, such a loss of the regular exposure of solar energy could severely screw with the patterns of hundreds of systems relying on the sun, including animals and possibly the currents. As a result, the climate itself could possibly shift and....HOLY CRAP, THE WORLD REALLY IS GOING TO END!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Wow, very informative.
Thanks, so the '___' goes off the table.
Really informative, not kidding.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by luciddream

Yogi is unimportant. I wanna hear Boo-Boo's opinion.

"Mr.Ranger" says:
A "boo-boo bear" doesn't beat a "youtube yogi":

Not even with a" pic-a-nic" basket"!!!!!!!!!

"Japanes princess"????
C'mon:
"THIS" IS what's going to happen because three youtube videos ????? I'm going to bookmark this thread see ya' in a year...

What WILL happen (guaranteed):
We will all wake up and read here: "planet-x" a.k.a. wormwood is "cloaked" bythe evil annunaki but to expect it to show itself by june 2013..The Sumerians calendar was off by 6months("cue sound of can being kicked down the road!)

What a waste of time...

edit on 11-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The pineal gland does not produce N-dimethyltryptamine. This claim comes from a psychiatrist named Rick Strassman. However, the evidence for his claim is extremely lacking. We have found trace amounts of '___' in cerebrospinal fluid. This means that somewhere in the brain '___' is synthesized. Strassman claims that the necessary components to synthesize '___' are found in the pineal gland. These components being tryptamine and transferase. While both of these components are found in the pineal gland '___' needs a specific type of transferase to be synthesized called indolethylamine N-methyltransferase which is not found in the pineal gland. It is however found in a few other areas of the brain which would explain the amounts of '___' found in cerebrospinal fluid. which brings up another point. The amount of '___' found in cerebrospinal fluid suggests that it is working to potentiate monoamines, such as serotonin, not produce hallucinations.

As for dreams, these are produced by certain dopaminergic pathways found in the frontal cortex. We know this because when these pathways are removed dreaming stops. We have also found that introducing a substance such as L-dopa into these pathways produces more vivid dreams. The truth is many of the New Age claims you see regarding the pineal gland are based on horribly out of date science. In fact many of the claims stem directly from the writings of Descartes.

you are of course talking about fully developed and healthy pineal glands, aren't you?

No, of course not,

didn't think so:shk:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

how long it took you to open your third eye, i know it depends on your past karma. If your more spiritual it tends to open faster. I have few questions if you can answer for me.

I read and heard people talk about their third eye experience. One person said, its like looking into a telescope, you can look at other worlds, but to look at higher dimensions you need to achieve a super conscious state.. They did say be careful , because if you end up at the lower dimension, you will be approached by evil spirits. One person said, you can go inside your body and look at your body organs, blood flow, look into your past life, future and so on. Do you chant any mantras while awakening your third eye, or do you just concentrate on the pineal gland area ? thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Wow, very informative.
Thanks, so the '___' goes off the table.
Really informative, not kidding.

you're joking are you? [see prev. post]
all it takes is some techno-gubbins, to "blind you with science"?
strassman at least provides references

y'know one of the reasons the 1970's seems like a missing decade
is because of all the "stuff they don't want you to know" re psionics and human potential studies done back then.

think for yourself, and question authority.

edit on 11-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The axis that rotate us will block the light, its axis that spins all the planets arond.

Are you talking about the planets rotating axe, and not the planet spinning axe itself ? In this case, I think this axe is the sun itself. How an axe or even the sun could block the sun-light ?
Planets rotate around the sun (the sun is the axe), planets spins (the planet is the axe), moons rotate around their mother planet (mother planet is the axe).
I still cannot see how one of these rotation axes could block the light...

Could you explain your theory a little further please ?
edit on 11-1-2012 by Stouf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well...they all seem to predict and place in space/time that our galaxy will align with some sort of force. Well I just don't think that is possible. Milky Way Galaxy travels through space at approx 66,000 mph, like a vortex. So we are never in the same spot at any given time as we travel thru the infinite space.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Stouf

imagine an eclipse , solar eclipse, lunar eclipse, and this June or July will be Venus transit, Venus will come between Earth and the Sun (occurs around every 100 years or so).. As the maya say, after dec 2012, the fifth sun will rise. Thats gives a big clue that three days of darkness will occur, in fact they don't say 3 days of darkness , they say 60-70 hours of darkness will fall on Earth. Remember we have 10% knowledge compare to ancient people having full brain power. We don't even know how the universe works. Everyday is a new journey. Stuff we see in sky happened millions of years back, bec most of the stuff you in space, is light years away. The mayan say that there is a axis just like how a Earth has an axis, but this axis is for the whole universe, which makes everything move, i surely think that is possible, just think about it, what makes everything move??? I will post more info when I find it. good luck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join