Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This is what will happen in DeC 22, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We have heard many people talk about 2012 or to be exact DEC 21, 22 that the world will end. The WORLD WILL NOT END. This is what I believe to be the most accurate info out there, or the most possible scenario. Remember Earth will was here millions of years go and it will be here for more million or billion years.

Mayan's never said that the world will end, they are actually mad at people who are advertising this. People who write the books, made underground cities, and people who sell products are just making money out of you. They want to make money so 2012 is like a business boomer for some. $$$

Well to the scenario I believe will most likely to occur:
THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS

MAYAN VIEW:
MAYAN ELDER CLAIMS THERE WILL BE NO END TO THE WORLD, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS CURRENTLY WE ARE LIVING IN THE FOURTH SUN, AND AFTER DEC 2012 , WE WILL ENTER THE FIFTH SUN. HE CLAIMS THAT THERE IS A AXIS ON TOP OF THE UNIVERSE, WHICH CAUSES THE ROTATION OF ALL HEAVENLY BODIES IN THE UNIVERSE. WHEN WE COME IN CONTACT WITH THE MAGNETIC AXIS , OUR SUN, OUR MOON, OUR STARS WE SEE WILL BE ALL BLOCKED DUE TO THE AXIS, COMPLETE DARKNESS WILL OCCUR. AFTER THREE DAYS WE WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE AWAY FROM AXIS AND FINALLY THE SUN RISES AGAIN. THEY BELIEVE THIS IS THE FIFTH SUN, OR A NEW SUN THAT WILL TAKE OVER AFTER THIS DARKNESS. HE ALSO SAID THAT THE ANCESTORS WILL ARRIVE BACK ON EARTH AGAIN. GOD?

JAPANESE PRINCESS VIEW:
SHE CLAIMS THAT SHE OPENED HER THIRD EYE CHAKRA, WHICH THAN SHE MADE CONTACT WITH OTHER BEINGS. JUST SO EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS, THIRD EYE CHAKRA IS A REALLY POWERFUL CHAKRA, WHICH LETS YOU CONNECT TO THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, ITS A PORTAL. HINDU GOD SHIVA IS KNOWN TO HAVE THE THIRD EYE( YOU GUYS CAN RESEARCH THAT BY YOUR SELF). WELL SHE SAID SHE MADE CONTACT WITH OTHER SPIRITUAL BEINGS AND SHE CLAIMS DEC 22 , 2012 WILL COME THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS AND AFTER THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS THE SUN WILL RISE AGAIN. SHE SAID LIFE WILL CHANGE IN A GOOD WAY.

YOGI VIEW (HINDU)

YOGI (A PRIEST) IN INDIA BELIEVES END OF THE YEAR 2012 WILL COME A GREAT WAR. A WORLD WAR WILL START, BUT IT WILL NOT BE DEVASTATING. HE SAID THIS IS A PRECURSOR, BEFORE GOD TAKES BIRTH ON EARTH.

The three days of darkness In Scriptures, we find many references to days of darkness, the most familiar perhaps being the ninth plague that fell upon Pharaoh and the Egyptians during the time of Moses: But the Lord said to Moses: Extend your hand toward heaven. And may there be darkness upon the land of Egypt, so dense that it may be felt. And Moses extended his hand toward heaven. And a horrible darkness occurred in all the land of Egypt for three days. No one saw his brother, nor moved himself from the place where he was. But wherever the sons of Israel lived, there was light. (Exodus 10:21-23) The prophet Isaiah also spoke of a day of darkness: Behold, the day of the Lord shall come, a cruel day, and full of indignation, and of wrath, and fury, to lay the land desolate, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven, and their brightness shall not display their light: the sun shall be darkened in his rising, and the moon shall not shine with her light. And I will visit the evils of the world, and against the wicked for their iniquity: and I will make the pride of infidels to cease, and will bring down the arrogancy of the mighty. (Isaiah 13: 9-11) From the New Testament, we also learn that a cloak of darkness enveloped the world when Our Lord died on Calvary as was recorded by the Evangelists: Then from the sixth hour, there was darkness over the entire earth, until the ninth hour. (Mt 27:45). And when the sixth hour came, there was darkness throughout all the earth, until the ninth hour. (Mk 15:33). But it was almost the sixth hour, and there was darkness in the entire earth, until the ninth hour. (Lk 23:44). So as not to belabor the point, it suffices to say that there are several more scriptural texts referring to days of darkness and that there is solid ground upon which later prophecies, symbolic or otherwise, were based.

Another interesting corroboration of prophecy is the vision given by Mother Mary to Brother David— similar to the vision of Padre Pio—concerning three days of darkness where the sun does not rise, followed by a physical and spiritual planetary rebirth. In the Book of Revelation, we also read about the sun turning black. Similarly, the Mayans speak of two days of darkness where the sun will not rise, followed by the rise of a “new sun.”

article for 3 days of darkness really interesting:
olrl.org...

Few videos:

so folks there you have it, its going to be the three days of darkness, and after that new life begins. Welcome to the fifth sun, New sun means energy , new energy means ?? I personally don't know , but sounds like a good thing to me. Good luck and by any chance if anyone has ever open their third eye chakra please tell me your experience. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Buying some Christmas presents..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't think its going to be 3 days of darkness or w/e..

Also who is this yogi? name? There are too many fake yogi's running around these days.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Yogi is unimportant. I wanna hear Boo-Boo's opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Name:
Hamsa Yoga Sangh

He has about 12 more videos related to 2012, really interesting check it out

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Japanese Princess.... lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The bible also mentions about three days of darkness. I guess we will just have to wait and see. All I have to say is live day to day and prepare the best you can for whatever may happen. S&F for ya

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
unfortunately,most people cant 'open' their third eye because of all the flouride in the water. this crystalizes the pineal gland,and dumbs you up.(thats what the ptb want-drones!)
the pineal gland IS the third eye.
its called the pineal gland because it looks like a pine cone.
interestingly enough,sumerian art (among other cultures) depicts the priests holding a staff with a pinecone like object on the top of it!
coincidence? i think not!!!
i dont think most people could handle the experience of opening their third eye. before you meet the great creator,you have to do battle with your own demons,and if you lose,well........!
and yes i have,but its like trying to explain an lsd trip to someone who hasnt done it. you can't!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Three days of darkness?

That either means the sun is extingushed for three days, during which we may turn into a ball of ice, before it reignites for whatever reason.

Or somehow, Earth is surrounded by a matter from space that blocks all light or does it really? Maybe just makes everything very dim.

Or would prove that there is a Supreme being flexing muscles to get people to wake up.

These are the only three scenarios that I can think of.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Will the new sun still rise and set east to west? Because I have a south facing view of the lake and I don't want to give up my sunrises and sunsets.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I have a great understand of the third eye chakra, i am currently in the process of opening it, it takes time I understand that part. I know the pineal gland produces a hormone that causes hallucination. Well if you did open your third eye, I want you to look in to the future (if you can) and confirm if this princess of Japan prediction reliable source. Thanks , Also one more question, when you dream , do those images come from the third eye? just a question.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

3 days of darkness yes , I believe will occur. When we align with the magnetic axis , yes all the stuff you seen in sky will turn dark, but its just that light wont reach Earth, but you will still feel the heat, so don't worry about the ice age lol. You will still feel the heat, but the whole light spectrum will be blocked.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The first video you are presenting of that frenchman is in the Hoax section on ATS..

but anyway.. looking forward to the three days of crazyness

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here is what crosses my mind about 3 days of darkness :

1- the sun shuts down and re-ignites hitself : not really possible

2- a space weather event blocks sunray : possible

3- a giant space object passes between earth and sun, blocking sunrays : why not, with the growing 'lost planet' theory

4- a nuclear winter : not really possible, 3 days is really too short

5- a darkness, metaphorically speaking : possible

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I really do like posts about this sorta thing, wether I believe it or not, BUT....

I'm really getting to the point to where I am starting to overlook alot of these threads because every other day, you guys DONT SEARCH the topics or dont really visit this place all that much to see the SAME THING repeated!

Cmon guys.. How bout something new???

All you have here are videos and information that has been pilled in previous threads time and again. The SAME videos! Just recompiled under a diffrent title.

Cmon!! This is getting stupid. How about some new theories??? How about some new information??? How about thinking for yourselves a bit more and stop pulling everyone elses threads and rewritting them into yours under a diffrent name.. So what if it's date specific. So are all the others. It's just more commonly addressed as 2012.

When someone says 2012... It's not like the first thing that comes to mind is March 19th... It's always going to be THAT date.

(Face Palm)

edit on 11-1-2012 by theRhenn because: ooops

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stouf

The axis that rotate us will block the light, its axis that spins all the planets arond.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
three days of darkness and then constant threads of we told you so. lol

i understand 2012 is supposed to be seen to many people as 'The End' ...i think unless something starts happening now 11 months isn't a long time and if aliens or meteors or things come from space they must be going fast because we'll see them already.

nostradamus says we'll be saved in 'The End'.....stuff the fake french dude ill go with the opium addict and be here in 2013 saying ...told ya

edit on 11-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
On the 22nd of December I'll try and find 10 minutes to come on here and make some mocking posts....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

you might be right, i might have posted some old info, but this info that i know and have found, and putting this information together, really tells me that three days of darkness will occur, is just not these this videos, I have 1000 more videos i have seen, but i cant post them all, I can write a whole book on what i think, but just to let me ppl know and keep them updated to the present topic, i have posted videos up that are in the present time.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hi, if I want a bigger text, I can correct this myself on my computer, by using CTRL +

On the princess:

Tatsukichirou Horiwaka: A mysterious person who was rumored to be the illegitimate child of the Meiji Emperor. Actual place and time of birth unknown. Advocated for Pan-Asianism during the kindai, was involved in the Treaty of San Francisco for unknown reasons, and joined the World Federalist Movement after 1945. Pretended daughter, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru: Journalist who interviewed business leaders, authors such as Norman Mailer, and world leaders such as Saddam Hussein for PBS in the 1980s, later Illuminati researcher and founder of “Taiyo no Kai” (organization of unclear purpose). Notable Japanese 2012 theorist who has written roughly a dozen books about 2012. Despite her claims it is not generally believed that she is actually Horikawa’s daughter.

This one is from:
avery.morrow.name...

There is more on the net, all stating that she is not a princess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join