It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught a prediction on here, to be true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
While I was reading some of the archived threads in the prediction section. I came across a post by a girl named Cassie.

It seems as if here precition came true to a fairly substantial extent.

This was the original post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my opinion if confirms the destructive hurricanes which have plagued the Carribean and Florida.

It seems it's continuing to be true with Hurrican Ivan off of the Caymen Islands. 165 MPH winds, and headed towards Cuba.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
wow yes you can see a very simular thing there!

Just to remind everyone of the post.

I dreamt last night that there was a hole in the ozone layer and a storm started in the sky, a whirlpool-like hole in the clouds. A bunch of devestating storms would occur, though nobody was prepared for them, and a portion of the East Coast would be "wiped out". My dead father gave me the message, and expressed frustration at not being able to do anything about it. But I told him that I knew in time & could move to a residence inland--I began to pack my belongings, filling bottles of water for the trip. Meanwhile, most of the people in my neighborhood blissfully watched television; then the reception started going bad, and a newscaster burst in with breaking news. Visions of windows either frosting over or shattering. I kept filling bottles of water, then I woke up.

I have no timeline for when these events were supposed to occur, nor am I sure that it is predictive. Yet I feel in my gut it is some sort of warning dream. I was thinking about my long-term plans yesterday, and how I really felt a need to move out of my densely populated urban coastal city in the next couple of years and move inland & rural. Suffice it to say that this dream has not altered my plans. I am also finding it hard to go back and "blissfully watch television" -- which I suppose is a good thing regardless.

Make of these visions what you will.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ehhh...its a stretch....that area always has storms this time of year...and the "prediction" didnt give a timeline...plus she mentioned going inland...where inland florida was one of the worse places to be...

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i would take inland to be within the centre of the US, not inland florida.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I have no timeline for when these events were supposed to occur, nor am I sure that it is predictive. Yet I feel in my gut it is some sort of warning dream. I was thinking about my long-term plans yesterday, and how I really felt a need to move out of my densely populated urban coastal city in the next couple of years and move inland & rural. Suffice it to say that this dream has not altered my plans. I am also finding it hard to go back and "blissfully watch television" -- which I suppose is a good thing regardless.

So, basically all you need to do is say that you have no timeline for the event and you're good to go. I could say that I had a dream that there will be a massive outbreak of a new virus that sweeps thru a massive population leaving hundreds and thousands dead. Now chances are that someday some country will get a virus like that and I'll look like a prophet.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The posters here are correct -- you can have a dream about anything and tie it in to anything. Let me give you an example:

I don't know HOW many dreams I have had of tornados. I don't know why I dream of tornados; I just do. I'm not particularly afraid of them in real life, but I've never actually seen one even though we live in the heart of tornado alley. You can usually find news of a tornado hitting somewhere within a month of my dreaming of a tornado.

THIS IS SYNCHRONICITY -- a coincidence. Given the large number of storms and the large numbers of tornados everywhere on the Earth, it would be terribly terribly unusual if a tornado didn't happen within the month of my dreaming of one.

Predictions always have a time frame and a set of specific details (not just running from the storm) that couldn't be set up by simply knowing the area. A dream of seeing a huge tornado taking out a part of Oklahoma City and a newspaper or announcement saying the date and time would be predictive. A dream of a big tornado descending on something that looks like Oklahoma City is just... a dream.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
3 killer hurricanes this year

Ivan - Charley - Jeanne

Just look at a map and see they hit on a dead straight line

Mobile Bay area

Punta Gorda

Northern Haiti

LOOK AT MAP

www.sollog.com...

Now in 2002 this post was archived by Google, it stated hurricanes would hit THE LINE OF SOLLOG it named the line in the map above

groups.google.com...

The publisher of that psychic/prophet/seer/whatever has offered a 100K guaranteed the post above is real

Here's an article on it

www.247news.net...

Anyone saying the three killer hurricanes this year didn't hit on a dead straight line can't read a map

END OF SUBJECT

Sollog predicted it

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciferius
3 killer hurricanes this year

Ivan - Charley - Jeanne

Just look at a map and see they hit on a dead straight line

Mobile Bay area

Punta Gorda

Northern Haiti

LOOK AT MAP

www.sollog.com...

Now in 2002 this post was archived by Google, it stated hurricanes would hit THE LINE OF SOLLOG it named the line in the map above

groups.google.com...

The publisher of that psychic/prophet/seer/whatever has offered a 100K guaranteed the post above is real

Here's an article on it

www.247news.net...

Anyone saying the three killer hurricanes this year didn't hit on a dead straight line can't read a map

END OF SUBJECT

Sollog predicted it

Yeah... more of sollog's connect the dots puzzles. I love those, their just as factual as a Disney movie.

EDIT: BTW, was it 3 or 4? 'Cause in another thread you wrote 4.

[edit on 9/22/2004 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
there is quite easy explanation for a dream like that.
have you ever noticed just before (anything up to 48 hours) heavy rain you will notice ants running around like mad trying to move eggs and so on you also notice birds and other animals stirring at the sign of a big storm.
this is a natural instinct and living where this girl did it's no wonder see dreamt about storms the girl is either really tuned in to her body or she has had a fear of storms for a long time.
predictive na in tune yeah i could beleive that, I myself have trouble with the changes in season autum & spring i go nuts in autum i go into a hibernation like state almost like depression and in spring i have that much energy i get over excited to the point where i have panic attacks it is controlable but it has caused me some big trouble in the past.
in my younger days i ended up traveling the entire east coast of australia due to the restlesness the changes in season caused.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've had hurricane dreams for years now, always of a major scale, but no one said my dream came true and I told you all about them

just kidding, unless my dream plays exactly the same way in real life as it does in the dream world, I don't consider it the same.

but I'll let you know when I am being evacuated by helicopter after 10 miles of florida coast line dissappears, then I'll be saying "told you so"

[edit on 9-22-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Great googley-moogley!

I didn't even think of that.
Thanks, ADHD!
I understand the viewpoint that this was simply a coincidence...
EXCEPT...
My sister, who lives in Florida, was deeply (and continues to be) impacted by the hurricanes. Specifically, she has had to bottle tap water in preparation for the next one because the bottled water in her neighborhood ran out, her power ran out, her windows broke, and she had to be evacuated to an area more inland. In the beginning of the storm season, she didn't take it seriously, & wasn't prepared--tho now she is. She is also considering moving out of Florida.
It would make sense that this was a warning from my "Dad," because this is a situation that specifically involves my sister (oh, and a few million other people).
Thanks Dad, or God, or my Higher Self, or Captain Howdy, or whatever entity gave me the info! (even tho I totally missed the point at the time & never mentioned it to my sister).

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
Ehhh...its a stretch....that area always has storms this time of year...and the "prediction" didnt give a timeline...plus she mentioned going inland...where inland florida was one of the worse places to be...

I agree there.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend

I agree there.

Ok, it's a coincidence...
Because we always have a situation where one hurricane after another after another after another devastates the East Coast, making it one of the biggest news stories of the last 3 weeks. And it is a big coincidence that the image I had of a whirlpool over the earth looked just like the image of the eye of the storm that news outlets were playing non-stop durring the hurricanes. And it's just a coincidence that this is a news story that directly hit my sister hard & that the person giving me the information was my father. And it's just a coincidence that the dream describes the fallout of a hurricane that my sister personally suffered through, such as shattered windows, loss of power, and inability to get food supplies & fresh water, forcing her to stockpile bottles of water just like in my dream.

Please. I realize that the idea of somebody being able to dream the future is an insult to people's idea of consensus reality. But it happens all the time, to many people from all walks of life. One day it may even happen to you.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay

I agree there.

Because we always have a situation where one hurricane after another after another after another devastates the East Coast, making it one of the biggest news stories of the last 3 weeks. And it is a big coincidence that the image I had of a whirlpool over the earth looked just like the image of the eye of the storm that news outlets were playing non-stop durring the hurricanes. And it's just a coincidence that this is a news story that directly hit my sister hard & that the person giving me the information was my father. And it's just a coincidence that the dream describes the fallout of a hurricane that my sister personally suffered through, such as shattered windows, loss of power, and inability to get food supplies & fresh water, forcing her to stockpile bottles of water just like in my dream.

Please. I realize that the idea of somebody being able to dream the future is an insult to people's idea of consensus reality. But it happens all the time, to many people from all walks of life. One day it may even happen to you.

Cassie Hon, I'm batting for you. I read a lot of back threads, and these freakish storms just keep coming. In fact, aside from this Mt. St Helens is erupting again, and there has also been increased volcanic activity at Mt. Aetna in Italy this year too.

But I saw your thread, and with 4 hurricanes in a month and a halfs time, your dream visions are eerily """coincidental"""

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay

I agree there.

I am very impressed with your predictions, and would like to hear more, if you have any more

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Several years ago, from 1995-2001, I had a lot of predictive dreams--the sort of thing where I'd have the dream and then the event would happen the next day. I'd have predictive dreams almost every single day. The majority of those dreams were about my personal life, but I had a number with a greater significance. I suppose the most striking of these dreams were 3 plane crashes. I think I have a thread about them somewhere on ATS or I wrote them out to answer some other person's thread. One of the plane crash dreams could be explained away by the "coincidence" theory but the other two were dead-on accurate.

I completely forgot about the hurricane dream until it was pointed out. If I have more dreams that I consider "significant" in that vein I will post them.

In the meantime, I have in the past posted several threads with predictions/intuitions/premonitions, on both the ATS Predictions thread & this one. Sometimes I dream or get intuitions of coming events that I'm afraid to even post. These are not necessarily because they're like apocalyptic or anything but because they involve real people who I feel something really bad is going to happen to--or disasters, stuff in general I don't want to be caught saying anywhere. In my corny "Nostradamus-style Predictions" thread I try to symbolically express them. If you pick it apart using some of the other things I've mentioned in other threads, as well as being dilligent on your puns, you might get it.

I would also pay attention to my "Ted Kennedy" dream post, as I really do feel there is stuff in there that will come out maybe a few years from now.

I also had these "mega-prediction" posts where I just did a stream-of-consciousness prediction thing where I just like "vomited" out 50-60 predictions.

ATS is the first resource I've found that actually has a time-stamp on it so if I write out a prediction & it comes true, I have proof I made the prediction before the event.

While I feel beyond a shadow-of-a-doubt that the hurricane prediction was a direct hit, it remains to be seen whether that ever happens again.

BTW, I had a dream last night that ATS let me be their offical "tarot card reader," but on the proviso that I not be an obnoxious cocky b**ch while doing it. I thought that dream was very unrealistic because I never act like an obnoxious cocky b**ch...

new topics

top topics

join