It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous declares Day of Action against NDAA (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by Cyanhide

I could care less what anyone thinks. I don't think I would be the rocket scientist hand delivering the message from a terrorist group on, one of the most heavily monitored boards boards by every Intel organization in the US, asking people to revolt against their own government. This has nothing to do with what one thinks wise one.

My avatar might frighten you, however understand that it remains intelligent by design...

The problem you may be experiencing isn't a lack of care but instead an exaggerated sense of over bearing FEAR...

Of the GOD DAMNED INEVITABLE... DEATH.

Live free, and Live well. I truly don't believe Ted Nugent is going to allow them to wear red coats any time soon... *WINK*

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

OOPS, my bad. I admit I did not RTA.

But why did they not update the video?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

OOPS, my bad. I admit I did not RTA.

But why did they not update the video?

I'm sure they will.

Pretty sure they just wanted to get the message out asap to spread it around.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
More Videos for viewing...

This has been in the works for a while, and the videos are updating every hour.

Looks like a Marine is asking people to hop on the movement as well.

Might be getting big...

Might be the biggest let-down of 2012 next to December 21...

Stay tuned folks...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hitler once said a great liar is also a great magician.I think that anonymous are doing the right thing and i would stick by them 100%.i think that anyone who trust in there government are stupid.Everything they are doing to us and the country is all going down hill and there seems to be nothing we can do about it.The world we live in is a sad sad place to be at this moment in time.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is where that saying comes in.

"I love my country, but I fear my government"

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I would be very careful about putting post up spreading propaganda for a well known, and well wanted terrorist group. Regardless of whether you "think" you are doing the right thing or not by spreading this, you are associating yourself with a terrorist group now.

Laws are changing rapidly. Might not want that label put over your head.

Anonymous is nothing more than a criminal organization. Have yet to see any other actions indicating anything differently.

You might want to find yourself another group to hang your hat on. They aren't what you think.

Terrorists kill people, or threaten them with torture or death. Hence the word, "terror". That's why they call them terrorists. You start labeling every "criminal" as a terrorist, and we have a serious problem on our hands.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I really do not understand the current mentality of the American people...

You will view a post about "nibiru" eight thousand times, but let the government pass a law that turns you into a criminal with no trial, and you argue about the delivery system instead of the message...

What the hell is wrong with all of you?!

Stand the f### up and let it be known that we will not be owned. We will not be told how to live our lives and we will not be told what color people to love and hate.

The government has blinded you to everything going on in the real world...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I would be very careful about putting post up spreading propaganda for a well known, and well wanted terrorist group. Regardless of whether you "think" you are doing the right thing or not by spreading this, you are associating yourself with a terrorist group now.

Anonymous is nothing more than a criminal organization. Have yet to see any other actions indicating anything differently.

You might want to find yourself another group to hang your hat on. They aren't what you think.

Sorry but anyone throwing the term "terrorist" around like the Govt. and you just did are the ones to be watchful of IMO.

Not everyone is a terrorist just because TPTB create new laws to put people in that classification.

C'mon..really?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
I really do not understand the current mentality of the American people...

You will view a post about "nibiru" eight thousand times, but let the government pass a law that turns you into a criminal with no trial, and you argue about the delivery system instead of the message...

What the hell is wrong with all of you?!

Stand the f### up and let it be known that we will not be owned. We will not be told how to live our lives and we will not be told what color people to love and hate.

The government has blinded you to everything going on in the real world...

I'm with you on this one.

All we need is a new UFO vid or a cute kitty moment to come along and everyone goes "Hey! Look over there!" while the curtain drops another few inches.

I don't understand what is going on either but it almost seems that people want to be distracted so as not to face reality.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I could care less what anyone thinks. I don't think I would be the rocket scientist hand delivering the message from a terrorist group on, one of the most heavily monitored boards boards by every Intel organization in the US, asking people to revolt against their own government. This has nothing to do with what one thinks wise one.

sissy.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

SHILL ALERT!!!!!
SHILL ALERT!!!!!
SHILL ALERT!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Terrorists kill people, or threaten them with torture or death. Hence the word, "terror". That's why they call them terrorists. You start labeling every "criminal" as a terrorist, and we have a serious problem on our hands.

Well, they somehow managed to label people who make copies of data as "Pirates".

'Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

[/quo
they may or may not but if we don't stand together and at least speak up and say IGNORE US at your peril, they will just.. ignore us..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Then we have already lost
2nd line

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Just to add some light heartedness to this thread, because something you said hit a nerve!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What if Anon is in all actuality the Illuminati.......Or they are the CIA or DHS etc etc.....just a thought here...I would not be caught dead associating with them.....on purpose

edit on 11-1-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I could care less what anyone thinks.

How much less?

Protesting the govt. is not illegal and in no way did the OP suggest anyone participate in anything illegal. I also highly doubt anyone in the alphabet soup agencies pays too much attention to ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

terrorists??

they need to strike terror into peoples heart to be terrorists!

anonymous dont strike fear in people, they dont seem to do anything against people unless said people have done anything wrong!

all power to them i say! They are just doing what they can to help against the oppressive world we live in ... cant blame them really!

like, really ... are you on some sort of anonymous hate generating payroll?? you were on calling them terrorists like a fly to crap!
edit on 11-1-2012 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Whoops! I must be in the alphabet agency... note my youtube vid ^....

I agree, the Op has bought forward news, does that make all journalists who report on terrorist groups part of them? Not at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join