It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous declares Day of Action against NDAA (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Anonymous declares Day of Action against NDAA (VIDEO)

rt.com

-Anonymous declares Day of Action against NDAA (VIDEO)-

“While we cannot force the American people to protest, we must tell them that this law will trip away any rights they thought they had including but not limited to free speech, free press, free access to information and the right to protest, assemble and bear arms,” recites a digitzed voice in a recent YouTube clip uploaded by an account alleging to be affiliated with the Anonymous collective.

“This is when we revolt.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

Mod Edit: Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/11/2012 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well, in another call-out to the community...

Anonymous is calling for massive actions on February 3, 2012 (updated video is in the youtube link).

While I realize a lot of people don't agree with Anonymous... at least they are standing-up for what they believe in, in the way they know how.

If you have been looking for a day to get together and protest the NDAA or SOPA, February 3rd might be a good day to rally around.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I would be very careful about putting post up spreading propaganda for a well known, and well wanted terrorist group. Regardless of whether you "think" you are doing the right thing or not by spreading this, you are associating yourself with a terrorist group now.

Laws are changing rapidly. Might not want that label put over your head.

Anonymous is nothing more than a criminal organization. Have yet to see any other actions indicating anything differently.

You might want to find yourself another group to hang your hat on. They aren't what you think.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Think about anonymous what ever you want. Do realize they are the lesser evil.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

I could care less what anyone thinks. I don't think I would be the rocket scientist hand delivering the message from a terrorist group on, one of the most heavily monitored boards boards by every Intel organization in the US, asking people to revolt against their own government. This has nothing to do with what one thinks wise one.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
funny...anonymous is labeled as terrorists by the US government, as they try to crack down and put a stop to pretty much ever civil liberty in the world.

a thief thinks everyone steals.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I can appreciate what you are saying, however and with the way things are going if you do not tow the government line you are/will be classed as a terrorist just for having a different viewpoint.

They are setting it up now, if you dont believe what they say and have a different opinion you are a subversive

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
why does it say jan 3rd on the video????
then it has jan 3rd flashing behind the feb 3rd ?
looks like someone messed the vid up lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Yeah and you are taking it like a real good and brave civvie should.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So you think some guy that makes a video that people spread and agree with equals a terrorist organization lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
We still have free speech until the US Gov takes that away. So, until the Constitution is Null, Void, burnt, and buried, I will say what I please. I agree that this government is not for the people anymore, it is for itself, and those that pay for its protection such as corporations that are soul-less entities ran by less then scrupulous humans with little morals all in pursuit of little pieces of paper or numbers on a screen that can be exchanged for stuff with real value. The only real scarce "commodity" is money.

So...
start free speech:
The US government IS the terrorist organization that we have been looking for, in my opinion.
:end of free speech

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Let me just make clear in my OP that I was not advising anyone to do anything illegal, or to do anything at all for that matter.

I was just saying if you had a protest or a rally planned within the next month, it might be a good day to get awareness out.

By all means, I would never promote anything illegal.

Btw -

Vid:

edit on 11-1-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: Adding direct link to vid

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

And so the thought police has begun. You thread a fine line between trying to give someone a heads up and pushing a particular agenda.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
Let me just make clear in my OP that I was not advising anyone to do anything illegal, or to do anything at all for that matter.

I was just saying if you had a protest or a rally planned within the next month, it might be a good day to get awareness out.

By all means, I would never promote anything illegal.

Btw -

Vid:

edit on 11-1-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: Adding direct link to vid

No need to be afraid of currently empty threats given by a poster on this thread. You have no need to explain yourself at all. To give into that type of thinking like that particular poster is acceptance of defeat.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wow, what happened America? Now just organising a protest meeting is considered a belligerent act by some

I know that bank thing ruffled a few feathers but it was more of a message than an assault. Either way, society does need all of these nameless individuals to operate just as these nameless individuals need these corrupt officials to keep things organised.

I can very much appreciate that the corrupt officials are hell bent to crush any threat to their domain. Being so deeply entrenched in the federal system also gives them a lot of power and resources. I can also see that the military is really keen to have something to pick on to justify its bloated expense account. Then there is all the fear to keep things running smooth and quite, indefinite detention, off shore torture camps...

Just shut up, put your morals aside and play along with the corrupt officials incompetence or you risk losing everything. Is this really how it is? Having your self preservation played with may not be a fair fight, but it looks to be effective and works for most. For some, holding onto their morality is an act self preservation.

Then we have the next generation freedom fighters trying to fill in the cracks with the system. Sometimes it works and changes are made, sometimes it fails and a pile of dead bodies remain. Being on these boards for a while and there is a preparedness by some for a major cull of the population. It does appear that the current system of governance is struggling with its responsibilities. There is a chance that either the system of governance gets an upgrade to more effectively manage its responsibilities or a cull in the population takes place to be more effectively governed.

Ideally, if open, intelligent and honest debate can get us out of this mess then great. Unfortunately looking back on history these moments are rare and in the current terror state, unlikely. While we are all still breathing there are a few glimmers of hope around.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well let's hope they do better than op#Hiroshima which seems to have fizzled out without much bang at all?!?!?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Well let's hope they do better than op#Hiroshima which seems to have fizzled out without much bang at all?!?!?

I never thought the Info Bomb was going to blow the lid off anything in the first place...

But I think the NDAA and SOPA just pissed some people off...

And let's not forget they even postponed the #Op... i don't think I've seen that kind of "planning" from them before...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't always agree with Anonymous but please... terrorists? Really?

Stop watching so much History channel, and stop believing everything your government tells you.

In fact, if you want to call them terrorists, thats fine, but understand that they've done less as terrorists than the US Gov has. Without creating lists to compare, just take it down to the absolute basic, and think about it on an individual level - who scares you more? Anonymous or the Government?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever

I notice that my self.
A simple mess up, I doubt.

I believe these people are smarter than that.

Makes me wonder if this is a fake, or if its the wrong date for a specific purpose.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by welshbeliever

I notice that my self.
A simple mess up, I doubt.

I believe these people are smarter than that.

Makes me wonder if this is a fake, or if its the wrong date for a specific purpose.

It was purposely postponed...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join