It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Houston, we have a problem!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
"Houston, we have a problem!" (Yugoslavian space program) trailer

This is a trailer from documentary "Houston, we have a problem!" which will soon come out which claims and "revealing" that Yugoslavia sold their space program to US during Kennedy time.I will comment more when i watch full documentary but this is very interesting and intriguing at least , i lived in Yugoslavia and story about Tito(president of Yugoslavia) built the biggest secret underground space centre in Europe in army base Željava with code name "Object 505" i can tell that is true to some extent.

"Yugoslavs made rapid development based on unknown diaries of Yugoslav space pioneer Herman Potočnik - Noordung after 2nd world war. Technical solutions described in Potocnik's unpublished papers were the basis for establishing secret Yugoslav space programme in 1948, after Josip Broz Tito's conflict with Stalin. In late 1960, CIA discovered that Yugoslavia already had an operational space-flight technology. In March 1961 Yugoslavia secretly sold complete space programme to USA. In May 1961, Kennedy announced USA choose to go to the Moon. In this documentary we will reveal how Tito built the biggest secret underground space centre in Europe in army base Željava with code name "Object 505".

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I doubt this. US had all the project Paperclip Germans with Wernher Von Braun to develop space program.
Had this Yugoslav stuff a shred of any truth, it would have come to light long before now.
That isn't to say this isn't interesting. It'll be fun to look at the full doc for sure.
Looking forward to the intrigue of it.

edit on 11-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Interesting.

Never heard of any of this before. Shame it comes out in 2013.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Great find , never knew that another country had sold its space programme to the USA or were quite advanced in relation to their space programmes or that they had any;Nice heads up,cheers for the info;Could you supply the link for the quoted text you supplied in your OP,cheers;

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Great find , never knew that another country had sold its space programme to the USA or were quite advanced in relation to their space programmes or that they had any;Nice heads up,cheers for the info;Could you supply the link for the quoted text you supplied in your OP,cheers;

Source is from the youtube video description

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

There is already a thread on this subject.

The original thread on ATS

There was one already yesterday to but it got erased.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
I doubt this. US had all the project Paperclip Germans with Wernher Von Braun to develop space program.

Not true. Russia also got their fair share of NAZI scientists and technology. THAT is why they beat us into space

In October 1946, the best German engineers who worked for the Soviet missile program were ordered on the trains and sent to the various locations in the USSR to assist in the organization of missile production and design. By the beginning of the 1947, Soviets completed the transfer of all works on rocket technology from Germany into secret locations in the USSR. In the fall of 1947, Soviet-German team launched eleven A-4 rockets near the village of Kapustin Yar in the steppes north of the Caspian Sea.

www.russianspaceweb.com...
edit on 11-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

There is already a thread on this subject.

The original thread on ATS

There was one already yesterday to but it got erased.

Please contribute to the existing thread on this. Closed.

top topics

join