It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Airframe Spotted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
While poking around a bit at the defense contractor sites on Google Earth, has anyone noticed an object on the north end of a large building on the Lockheed Palmdale site of what appears to be a conventional configuration airframe (MQ-9 like) with an approximate wing span of 32 ft, in the building shadow on the 01/08/2008 imagery at 34°37'7.88"N 118° 7'8.25"W?
edit on 11-1-2012 by TAGBOARD because: 120112C

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
you'll forgive my ignorance if I'm missing something obvious but I can't see anything on that image to indicate any kind of airframe, can you highlight what your referring to?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

edit on 11-1-2012 by TAGBOARD because: 120112B

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TAGBOARD
It is in the center of the image, "rolled" outside the building.

Could possibly be a Reaper....picture isn't real clear though....why??

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
ok got it now I think, yeah it certainly looks like a reaper, do you have an image where its not there?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

yeah I've got to agree with you on this one....whilst its good spotting the question in my mind is.....so what? isnt this like pointing out an f22 raptor and going "look....possible lockheed martin airframe"

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreehouseIndustries

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

yeah I've got to agree with you on this one....whilst its good spotting the question in my mind is.....so what? isnt this like pointing out an f22 raptor and going "look....possible lockheed martin airframe"

The questions I think we all need to be asking or at least looking for, especially for situations like this one you are pointing out and the recent downed drone in Iran are this:

1. If we are willing to show you these....what ones are we unaware of and how do we ask the right people and right questions to gain this knowledge???

As far as the one we "lost" for a crash in Iran....I call BS...that drone certainly appeared as though we parachuted it down or landed it perfectly for them which I really really really hope was a tactical ploy of "see what we have, here's some technology that may or may not be accurate for you to play with.... now wonder what's above you!!" Otherwise...Obama is an idiot for not blowing it up!!!! LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

edit on 11-1-2012 by TAGBOARD because: 110112C

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

From what I have seen the Obama is an idiot route seems most likely. Iran hijacked the drone in Afghanistan airspace most likely.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
looks like a shadow to me.
does anyone else notice anything?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I was looking around at more recent airborne imagery posted to Google Maps of Air Force Plant 42, Site 10, and noticed on the south side of the open hangar door an object that looks like a nacelle of an underslung turbofan engine. It does not match that of the X-55 ACCA, which was modified in this hangar. It is perhaps from a C-5, or a C-17, but am unsure.

Large Turbofan Transport at Skunk Works

So, what might this be? A transport being loaded to bring a new airframe or supplies "back east" to NCTF? Or perhaps a modification to an existing transport airframe?
edit on 15-2-2013 by TAGBOARD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TAGBOARD

Just posted on Lockheed's Flickr account.....

www.flickr.com...

new topics

top topics

join