It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb kills nuke scientist in Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Killing this one nuclear scientist
is a better option then full on
bombing, this will help slow down
the process in which Iran is trying
to make nuclear warheads.
Buying some time now is
the best option that can be taken
with all the politcally correct BS
going on..
The thing spy movies
are made of!
edit on 11-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Then I think you should have killed Mary Curry to stop all Nuclear thing.

But you didn't and you made a nuclear bomb (or two).

Wrapped it and sent it to the Japanese people.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by beezzer

what facts?

Yes fact is USA and NATO are trying to start WW3 not Iran.

Yeah, Iran is just building peaceful nuclear weapons, supplying peaceful IED's and violating human rights.

Stop drinking the koolaid.

Iran is supplying IED's to prevent theft of iraqi oil by the criminal american govt.
And iran is developing nukes? you need 80% enrichment,not 20% which Iran has.

Violating human rights?Well USA is a master in that with NDAA and SOPA being passed and its secret prisons.

Don't give too much credit to these guys quotations and lie spreading.

Mind your own business and let choosing ignorants rot in hell.

Regards for you.

Curse for warmongers

Peace be upon you. neglect all stars and flags on their posts. They will harvest what they plant.

Peace be upon you.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
targeting civilians with bombs. isn't that terrorism.

As long as killing million people is not cannibalism , it is not terrorism.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

The problem is that these people think they are going to live forever and they won't be responsible for what they do.

+ And they don't think the assassinated scientist could have been their brother.

Here is the fruit of Materialism hidden in the back of the curtains of Modernism. And behind Materialism there is Omanism.
edit on 12/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

What some call Israel, Muslims call occupied holy land..

Seems to me Muslims are kinda attached to their holy land and want it back.. nuking it would be like blowing up a house you intend to live in.. to evict the current occupants.

What would Iran, or any radical, so called, group gain by rendering their holy land un-useable?.. along with killing scores of Palestinians?

Let me guess, Iran is soooo crazy, their ultimate goal to pray amidst glowing nuke waste for the next 1000 years

..lol.. duh..

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Can you read?

LOL

And I use that term sarcastically.

As of right now Iran is more likely to nuke Israel(and even then their not suicidal crazy yes) than Israel nuking anyone.

Thats what I said. I said they were more likely to nuke Israel, however they not suicidal and I highly doubt they would. As it for being their holy land? Thats Palestine not Iran. As for it being whos holy land well I really don't give a damn. I find the whole idea of holy land to be idiotic and the west involvement in a religious war even more so. The fact is both sides suck in my opinion, their hellbent on killing each other and there isn't much we can do it about.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is really fantastic, all those evil Iranians should be killed ASAP.

Good Job!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Has the Israeli Govement come out with a Denial against these Allegations , or have they remained Silent about them ? The American PEOPLE Want To Know ! ..........

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by roche
This is really fantastic, all those evil Iranians should be killed ASAP.

Good Job!

Yea, and didnt Jack the Ripper reside in England or something. He was a bad guy. So I know, lets bomb England!

If we do it because we are trying to prevent further deaths, somehow that makes it right! Weeeeeeee!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by daaskapital

Has the Israeli Govement come out with a Denial against these Allegations , or have they remained Silent about them ? The American PEOPLE Want To Know ! ..........

So far all I have heard is Isreal military has told Iran to expect more "unnatural acts". Sort of sound like they are admitting it to any logical thinker. Time for the US to assasinate whomever is in charge of the military over there. Murder is wrong, mmkay. Even if you think youre untouchable. Thugs get thiers in the end!

I bet the murderer who ordered these attacks wont be nearly as hard as Bin Laden to find. Go get em USA! Lets stop the unnesseccary violence NOW!
USA USA!! Get the people responsible for the magnet bomb NOW!
edit on 12-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

Lets see , U.S. Navy Floatilla sent to the Gulf of Hormuz , Iranian Nuclear Scientist Murdered , Rick Santorum Publicly states he wants to Destroy all Muslims , American Soldiers Taped Urinating on a Dead Islamic Combatant . Is there possiblly a Pattern Developing here ? I Smell Rats , the Globalist Kind behind All this.............

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

Don't mean any offense lets put some humor aside these sentences :

USA! Lets stop the unnesseccary violence NOW!
USA USA!! Get the people responsible for the magnet bomb NOW!

Oh the PTB , please help us . People are dying from hunger world wide.
The global meltdown has already started.
Terrorism is just funded by the people that we don't know who.
Israelis have taken over all lands of Palestinians.

TPTB , TPTB , please act.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Some people lack any form of logic/intelligence that is required to asses and then comment on enormous issues like this.

Click on these links, so you don't fall into the category above!

www.allaboutpopularissues.org...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

PLEASE READ THESE QUOTES - They ARE VERY REAL

But instead of seeking to reassure delegates that Iran's nuclear intentions were purely benign, Mr Ahmadinejad took advantage of his official visit to a country deemed – in the lexicon of the Iranian Revolution – "the Great Satan" to embark on a discourse about the wonders of the 12th Imam.

Look into this one.. HE DID SAY IT!

Another example of his messianic tendencies surfaced after 108 people were killed in an aircraft crash in Teheran. Mr Ahmadinejad praised the victims, saying: "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow."

Below is a rumor, believed by many to be true....

Rumours abound of Mr Ahmadinejad's devotion to the 12th Imam, and last year it was reported that he had persuaded his cabinet to sign a "contract" pledging themselves to work for his return.

Extremist muslims have proven themselves to be dead set on destruction, regardless of whether the victims are civilians or soldiers. They do NOT differentiate between the 2. People try and spin Islam to be a peaceful religion... Ok, I admit that some moderates have found a way to live peacefully while still remaining a muslim... BUT if you check the stats in the ME, you'll find Islam wants to kill and destroy anyone that does not agree with them..

To me saying "Islam is a religion of peace, is like saying the United States is only trying to "free" the ME...

Both are a big steaming pile of BS, complete and utter BS!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Oh gawd .. more religious rhetoric. :shk:

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Terrorism is just funded by the people that we don't know who.

Terrorism around the world is funded by IRAN. The proof has been posted for you to see. But perhaps your government handlers there won't let you look at the information? Too afraid that you'll see the truth of what you are fighting for and you'll bolt??

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

"Ah yes .. this 'poor man' ... the man who was engaged in creating nuclear bombs for that wing nut Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who has said he wants a massive world war so that the imaginary 12th Imam can show up (with Jesus as his side kick) and make the whole world Islamic. "

The enemy you dont know.. exists only in your head.

Let me guess, you read these things on the internet?.. or a stranger on TV said it?.. either way, it must be true?.. from credible sources that are beyond a reasonable doubt trustworthy enough to literally.. frighten a reasonable person.

..lol.. BOO!!..haha

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join