It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb kills nuke scientist in Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
yes more sabbatean frankist delusions...

Wrong. FACT.

CBN - Iranian President Prepares For 12th Imam's Reappearance

President Ahmadinejad seems to think that the time is ripe for the 12th Imam’s reappearance and that, as president, he should play a role in opening the way for his return,” the journal said. “He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions, ‘We have to turn Iran into a modern and divine country to be the model for all nations, and which will also serve as the basis for the return of the 12th Imam.’”

Like Bernard Lewis of Princeton, the Kairos authors said Ahmadinejad seems to believe “that the hand of God is guiding him to trigger a series of cataclysmic events which could precipitate the return of the 12th Imam. Only time will tell if this is his true conviction; but if he does hold such a view, his possession of nuclear weapons is a particularly scary prospect

www.youtube.com...

Telegraph UK - "Divine Mission" Driving Irans New Leader

Why should I care about what you imperialist plunderers,rapists and genocidal people think?

If you think that then why are you even here?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't really care what Iranian president "probably thinks" - obviously Lewis is telepathic. Does the fact that 2 people were murdered (for whatever reasons) bother you in a slightest way?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by intuitive

reply to post by hmdphantom

May God bless the poor man's souls and curse those who were involved in his murder or support his murder.Whether USA or Israel.Seems ATS is full of evil souls celebrating murder,genocide and mayhem.

May God bless you Sir.

edit on 11-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

i may only be a new member, and each to the own, but

i've never felt so much anger am sat here nearly shaking from your comment,

if a friend said this to me it would be the last he said to me as a friend.

disgracefull.

Why should I care about what you imperialist plunderers,rapists and genocidal people think?The iranians wish to protect their resource wealth from being looted by the West and I support it.Sadly it is not building nukes or biological weapons.Which makes it(iran) very vulnerable to destruction

oh by the way while the east sit in poverty and get beheaded and RAPEby there own people because its religon and acceptable and the goverment allow this while funding and organising terror attacks and all the rest of it, ask yourself why this is happening? so the east has huge vasts amount of money, yet it doesnt see the public street, they dont like western interfarence. why is this?

shouldnt every human born on this planet have equal asset's and chance in life? not be bombbarded with faiths and religon's that have no solid proof of excistence. in our countrys we have alot less crime and more chance than these so called picked on parts of the planet. go to any area thats in poverty what is there?, crime, curruption, and secrets.

what would happen if israil got bombed? what would you say then?

"oh must have been the west"

if im wrong so be it i wont have 72 virgins to shag on cloud 9 will i. but a man who deems himself more than anybody and above women is a disgrace and the world will not move forward. religon is propagander and nothing more than a worthwhile risk. when really the person left living gains power.

what part of the world do you live in? other than cuckoo?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Iran is supplying IED's to prevent theft of iraqi oil by the criminal american govt.

So that, in your mind, justifies their murder of innocents.

And iran is developing nukes? you need 80% enrichment,not 20% which Iran has.

Dirty bombs don't need the refined uranium. Your previous statement already lays claim that they're willing to kill anyone for their cause.

Violating human rights?Well USA is a master in that with NDAA and SOPA being passed and its secret prisons.
So since one country commits an act, it give allowance for another to do the same? And this you use to justify their abuses?

Sad.

Good day sir.

Your hatred for America has weakened any credence you might have faintly had.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This isn't Mossad. They are MUCH better at their job than this.

In what respect?

They are very good at what they do.
They don't leave behind a mess in which forensics could find evidence of their activities.

If it doesn't have Mossad fingerprints ... they probably were involved.
If it does have Mossad fingerprings .. then someone else did it and made it look like them.

They are just too covert and too able to do professional 'hits' to be the ones to have done this.
It's too amature compared to how they usually work. IMHO

Their willingness to kill their enemies is widely known to the extent that 'plausible deniability' goes out of the window the moment that they decide to kill anyone that they may conceivably want to kill. The mere assumption that they did it does not constitute "fingerprints" however.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So, apparently Israel's chief of staff has been quoted saying some nasties the day before the bombing ?

On Tuesday, Israel's military chief of staff, Lieutenant-General Benny Gantz, was quoted as saying that Iran should expect more "unnatural" events in 2012.

His comments, to a closed-door parliamentary panel in Jerusalem, were widely interpreted as alluding to previous acts of sabotage.

"For Iran, 2012 is a critical year in combining the continuation of its nuclearization, internal changes in the Iranian leadership, continuing and growing pressure from the international community and things which take place in an unnatural manner," Gantz was quoted as saying.

Daily Mail

Reuters

MSNBC

National Post

First Post

Al Jazeera

Egypt News

Yahoo News

I believe the originating source is Reuters from what I can gather.

It's funny reading all of the different news sources, because they all spin the reports in whatever direction their particular viewpoint is in this whole Iran-US-Israel fiasco.

"... things which take place in an unnatural manner."
Hmm, an interesting way to put it... the day before.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Even if Iran got a Nukes I doubt they would have a efficiency delivery system. I
edit on 1/11/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

BINGO! Until one has nukes AND effective delivery system (which pretty much as complicated as nukes) you can't blame them as being a threat.

BTW, um... afraid to say... Israel has nukes... and delivery system... and Samson Option... where my capital (and yours) are also targeted in case they go down... I am lost... are we barking on the wrong fence?
edit on 11-1-2012 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

How do you know where my capital is? Also what need would Israel have for nuking the U.S? What need would anyone have nuking the anyone? They only people I think would go through it were Terrorist international or domestic. Countries don't point nukes at other Countries with nukes themselves.

As of right now Iran is more likely to nuke Israel(and even then their not suicidal crazy yes) than Israel nuking anyone.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If you read about the sectarian violence in the Mid East you find that there are almost daily attacks between Sunis and Shias.

Not all Muslims are the same and the difference seems to be worth fighting over.

My personal thinking on this subject is that the Saudis (Sunni Muslims) are responsible for much of this violence against Iran (Shiite Muslims) and then the blame gets conveniently shuffled off to Israel.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
targeting civilians with bombs. isn't that terrorism.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Nice work!

Stuxnet, magno-bombs... Whatever one's stance on this issue, I think we can all agree that this kind of action is a much better and 'neater' way of going about curtailing Iran's nuclear ambitions, than air strikes or full scale wars.

Two thumbs up to whoever the orchestrators are.

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Not all Muslims are the same and the difference seems to be worth fighting over.

Indeed. Most of the unedified around the traps like to throw mud at the West regarding what they see as its heavy-handed approach with how it deals with Muslims. But the fact of the matter is, these broken vessels hate each other just as much as they do infidel / kufr:

Hate and intolerance are often predominant themes in how Islam is interpreted / practiced, you'll find...

edit on 11-1-2012 by Sablicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is obviously intended to goad Iran into attacking in the same way a bully will target a wimpy kid and get him to throw a punch so the bully and his friends can beat him to a pulp for fun. The problem is, what if the wimpy kid has a knife or gun the bully doesn't know he has? Iran very likely has some bio-weapons it will let go if overtly attacked with the "If we are going to die, we'll take you with us" mentality.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
smells like mossad from a mile away... ...

and ppl still defend this... whatever... if a major conflict (ww size) spawns out of this whole israel / iran / us / syria / russia saber rattling, dont be amazed. I just hope israel comes out of it defeated (if it comes out of it at all) we get to see all their dirty work like what happened with nazi germany...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
Nice work!

Stuxnet, magno-bombs... Whatever one's stance on this issue, I think we can all agree that this kind of action is a much better and 'neater' way of going about curtailing Iran's nuclear ambitions, than air strikes or full scale wars.

I would be very careful with that judgement, because it's murder.

And you are very close, to the point ... where you will wake up one morning, with people assasinating your president and other leaders of your community.

In fact, it is a foretold event ... a biblical foretold event, for those who believe we live in the end times, and every day, you move on this road, you go closer to that point. Many of the zionists leaders and followers, live their lives with constant bodyguards ... knowing this, very well.

It would be a smart move, to murder the President of the US, along with his key staff ... as well as key members of some western nations, to avoid WWIII. Wouldn't it?

edit on 11/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Does anyone really believe the US or any of its allies, had anything to do with the assasination? I would lean more towards Iran killing their own for being non-conformists. Why don't the people of Iran stand up and say enough is enough?!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveo007
reply to post by J.Son79

Does anyone really believe the US or any of its allies, had anything to do with the assasination? I would lean more towards Iran killing their own for being non-conformists. Why don't the people of Iran stand up and say enough is enough?!

Probably is, and if anyone assisantes the US president, I'm also quite sure he'll be an american citizen too.

Is that a help in any way? does that make you or anyone else, feel better or more secure?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

I'd like to believe you but given the current Israeli government aggressive attitude to just about anything,its doubtful,also why the paranoia about a nuke bomb, Israel has 300 + I dont see any sanctions against them!,or for their ethnic cleansing in Palestine,sorry but thats the way I feel.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

"Car bomb kills nuke scientist in Iran"

An attack like this in Afghanistan or Iraq is characterized in talking point generalities.. it's "terrorism" or "sectarian" in nature.. because the people who did it are bad.

But in this case, they remind you he's a "nuke scientist" in boogie-man land, a bad guy... killed by people on "our" side. Good guys.

..nah, no propaganda tactics going on here folks.. move along, nothing to see here but the honest virtues of a "free" press.. which could only survive in "gods" favorite spec of dirt in the galaxy.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Lets examine facts.
The USA had the Atomic Bomb, but Communist sympathising spies sold out the nation that had given them sanctuary against nazism...by giving the Soviets all the stuff they needed to get their own "bomb".

If this had not occurred the Soviets would have not being able to torture and oppress tens of millions in Europe .

But hey Josef had many sympathisers who cared not one prayer for the millions who had been executed during before and after ww2 by that great guy Stalin.

They needed a monster Soviet empire.
And study hard to understand why some needed Stalinist Russia.

But now Iran cannot be a threat to Israel on any level let alone an Atomic one.

Ironic considering history.

For the curious..how did Israel get the atomic and hydrodgen bombs?

The same way the Soviets did , by traitors .
And Mcarthy was a fool?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveo007
reply to post by J.Son79

Ever spent time in Iran?.. do you have the slighting personal inkling as to the day to day life of an average Iranian? My guess is you think they wake up pissed at strangers, specifically you, America, apple pie, and all "Jews".. eh, just because.

Iranians are free to leave you know, you don't see 20 dehydrated and malnourished Iranians floating across the straight of Hormuz on inner-tubes.. or Iranians rushing into neighboring Afghanistan turning themselves in to the first US troop begging for asylum.

Fact of the matter is.. they are regular people just like you & I who live in a nation run by evil morons, on an unjust, unfair, increasingly despicable world that is anything but "civilized". And guess what?.. they wonder the same thing about The USA.. what the donkey is wrong with those people?.. haven't the republicans & democrats killed enough people, occupied enough nations or flat out lied enough to be kicked out of power?..

When some Americans said "enough is enough", they were spied on, jailed, pepper sprayed, drop kicked in the nuts, hospitalized, raided, maligned as dirty jobless hippies. Establishment message being: obey. And most did.

Ever think just maybe, Iranians are subjected to the exact same deterrent tactics?.. so like most Americans, the average Iranian gets up disgusted with their so called leaders.. then like a good drone, slinks off to a mundane dull uninspiring job to earn fiat money to pay bills.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Lets examine facts.
The USA had the Atomic Bomb, but Communist sympathising spies sold out the nation that had given them sanctuary against nazism...by giving the Soviets all the stuff they needed to get their own "bomb".

I'd urge you to reconsider this opinion...

The communist sympathisers sold it to Britain, France, Soviet Union and China?

No, it was shared with the "allies" of WWII ... the same reason, why the US is in Afghanistan now, doing precisely the same thing, the Soviet Union was doing.

They're not Enemies .. just differ on "how", not why or if. The rest, is just theatrics ...

edit on 12/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join