It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb kills nuke scientist in Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

that sounds like the christian zionists and the sabbatean frankist elite like Rothschild and Rockefeller who call humanity useless eaters.

Iran regime looks like angels compared to them.Is that you Mr,Rockefeller 'the world is full of useless eaters'...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by beezzer

that sounds like the christian zionists and the sabbatean frankist elite like Rothschild and Rockefeller who call humanity useless eaters.

Iran regime looks like angels compared to them.Is that you Mr,Rockefeller 'the world is full of useless eaters'...

Um, why bother posting when you just write the replies yourself?

Name calling won't change the facts, no matter how hard you try.

Fail.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

what facts?

Yes fact is USA and NATO are trying to start WW3 not Iran.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This isn't Mossad. They are MUCH better at their job than this.

In what respect? Those responsible managed to ascertain the exact location of a relatively obscure individual on a particular day/time, kill him with virtually zero collateral damage and without anyone caught in the act - all of which are things that Mossad have famously and catastrophically failed to do in the past.

It is easy to appreciate how difficult this is to accomplish, assuming that the Iranians themselves aren't responsible of course, something which I personally doubt.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Even if Iran got a Nukes I doubt they would have a efficiency delivery system. If they do happen to get them, Israel would be too locked up and have a deadman switch ready to go off with all their nukes pointing at Iran if they do get through. If Iran tried to get them into the U.S it would have to be covert a terrorist style attack and again same situation with us like Israel if they did manage.

Its funny too that this came up because I'm watching Jericho on netflix.

As for the assassination its hard to tell who could behind it. Israel, CIA, MI6, or any NOTA agency(possibly a eastern power?) or Iran itself as way to point fingers or a separatist group within Iran. Hell it might have not even happen could just be propaganda.
edit on 1/11/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Does anyone else think something might be going on in Iran? It can NOT be a coincidence that all of these nuclear scientists keep spontaneously combusting. Maybe they are wearing flammable clothes?

What ever it is, if they want a nuclear bomb, they better be a bit more cautious....

Does anyone know if they were all smokers? Maybe their dresses are catching fire from embers?

What ever the situation, may allah bless their souls, with nearly a hundred virgins... Not an even hundred, but something 13 to 17 lower than 100.

Good day to all.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well of coarse it was Israel, they have their grubby little hand in every ones pants,especially the US.

I would say if Iran wants to keep their physicists they better place them out of reach of bombers and move them around separately by chopper.

you know i can see where turn about is fair play

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

what facts?

Yeah, Iran is just building peaceful nuclear weapons, supplying peaceful IED's and violating human rights.

Stop drinking the koolaid.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This isn't Mossad. They are MUCH better at their job than this.

In what respect?

They are very good at what they do.
They don't leave behind a mess in which forensics could find evidence of their activities.

If it doesn't have Mossad fingerprints ... they probably were involved.
If it does have Mossad fingerprints .. then someone else did it and made it look like them.

They are just too covert and too able to do professional 'hits' to be the ones to have done this.
It's too amature compared to how they usually work. IMHO
edit on 1/11/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

what facts?

Yeah, Iran is just building peaceful nuclear weapons, supplying peaceful IED's and violating human rights.

Stop drinking the koolaid.

Iran is supplying IED's to prevent theft of iraqi oil by the criminal american govt.
And iran is developing nukes? you need 80% enrichment,not 20% which Iran has.

Violating human rights?Well USA is a master in that with NDAA and SOPA being passed and its secret prisons.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

72 virgins my friend. Problem with where I live is that it would be difficult to find 72 virgins for one man, never mind every man.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
....its the next move on the chess board.

5th Fleet in the Gulf

Iran conducts excersizes in straights, tells/threatens military vessels they need clearance to use Straight.

HMS Daring released to the gulf.

Put to death American prisoner.

Assassination - blame whomever best fits the profile

Wars are made of these things.

Escalation is the name of the game. Come on doomsday clock....lets get another minute closer!!!!!!!!!!!

All we need is a stray missle to sink a tanker/cargo/military vessel and we have ourselves a war.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

May God bless the poor man's souls

Ah yes .. this 'poor man' ... the man who was engaged in creating nuclear bombs for that wing nut Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who has said he wants a massive world war so that the imaginary 12th Imam can show up (with Jesus as his side kick) and make the whole world Islamic.

Sure ... God bless the 'poor man' who was helping fuel WWIII and Ahmadinejad's delusions. :shk:

curse those who were involved in his murder or support his murder.

Would killing Hitler before he could set off World War II be murder or self defense?

ATS is full of evil souls celebrating murder,genocide and mayhem.

Yes, all of a sudden it's full of Iranian government surrogates. They came in a pod or a gaggle or whatever. The Iranian apologists are certainly full of support for murder, genocide, mayhem, misogyny, torture, non-freedom for women, non-freedom of religion, non-freedom of the press, non-freedom of information ... and support for Ahmadinejad's WWIII 12th Imam delusions.

May God bless you Sir.

More like ... may God forgive you for being a government agent of the murderous totalitarian regime of Iran. That fits much better and is more accurate.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

that is a salafi sunni belief not shia. Iran is shia.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

the question is ?will God forgive America for its mass genocides it has waged on the world? has Iran has attacked anyone.

Secondly,USA is a totalitarian regime with NDAA section 1031/1032.

h yes .. this 'poor man' ... the man who was engaged in creating nuclear bombs for that wing nut Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who has said he wants a massive world war so that the imaginary 12th Imam can show up (with Jesus as his side kick) and make the whole world Islamic. Sure ... God bless the 'poor man' who was helping fuel WWIII and Ahmadinejad's delusions.

yes more sabbatean frankist delusions...

edit on 11-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Well Israel did just shut down one of it's nuclear reactors, maybe this was a 'just in case strategy'.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Even if Iran got a Nukes I doubt they would have a efficiency delivery system. I
edit on 1/11/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

BINGO! Until one has nukes AND effective delivery system (which pretty much as complicated as nukes) you can't blame them as being a threat.

BTW, um... afraid to say... Israel has nukes... and delivery system... and Samson Option... where my capital (and yours) are also targeted in case they go down... I am lost... are we barking on the wrong fence?
edit on 11-1-2012 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by hmdphantom

May God bless the poor man's souls and curse those who were involved in his murder or support his murder.Whether USA or Israel.Seems ATS is full of evil souls celebrating murder,genocide and mayhem.

May God bless you Sir.

i may only be a new member, and each to the own, but

i've never felt so much anger am sat here nearly shaking from your comment,

if a friend said this to me it would be the last he said to me as a friend.

disgracefull.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intuitive

May God bless the poor man's souls and curse those who were involved in his murder or support his murder.Whether USA or Israel.Seems ATS is full of evil souls celebrating murder,genocide and mayhem.

May God bless you Sir.

disgracefull.

Why should I care about what you imperialist plunderers,rapists and genocidal people think?The iranians wish to protect their resource wealth from being looted by the West and I support it.Sadly it is not building nukes or biological weapons.Which makes it(iran) very vulnerable to destruction

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intuitive

May God bless you Sir.

disgracefull.

I am at lost. The man said what all of us had to say: 32 y.o. man, most probably with a wife and a child and parents (same goes for his driver) has needlessly died. And all we worried about is political complications. There were two lives, and two burials tonight. There are children left without fathers, widows and parents left without sons. All for what? Another victims of political, religious and money ambitions of THTB. At least he's got a honor of mortyr in his home country.

May God bless the poor man's souls and curse those who were involved in his murder or support his murder.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join