It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb kills nuke scientist in Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Interesting...

Rick Santorum mentioned this last night during his speech.....before it happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Is not sending people to other countries and then setting off explosions

"Terrorism" ?

Who therefore over the years since 9/11 has had the most terrorist attacks on their home soil

USA Britain France or

IRAN?

Maybe they will pre emptively attack to protect their citizens and infrastructure and stop the Terror the 3 letters organisation from the above and Mossad are spreading around Syria, Libya Eqypt and Iran?

Historically based on what the West did Post 9/11 they have every right and would only be acting in the same way, but with real events not staged ones and actual explosions going off.

Kind Regards

Elf

(I have posted this on another thread but I feel it is an important point)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Terrorism has no definition.

George Washington was a terrorist.

What matters is how you used it.

On 9/11, Saudi Muslims used it to carry out economic revenge by violent means.

In 2003, Americans used it for political colonialism to make an example to other nations.

Who is wrong? Who is right?

I would argue, the one who is wrong is the one who will not build schools in peace.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Mehr just broke an update

Person injured in Tehran bomb explosion dies

www.mehrnews.com/en/newsdetail.aspx?NewsID=1507396

TEHRAN, Jan. 11 (MNA) – The person who was in the car of the Iranian academic, Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan, when a magnetic bomb attached to the car detonated on Wednesday morning succumbed to his injuries.

The identity of the person has not been revealed yet.

Ahmadi-Roshan, 32, a graduate of Sharif University of Technology in chemical engineering was killed in the incident.

EP/PA

END

MNA

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Try and think with all the Possible Iranian Nuclear Development if you want it to stop without Blowing up the Place the most likely targets are the Scientists. Yes or No ? So Kill them and Either it stops or slows down. Just my thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There was an interesting bit on Sky news this morning which was live from Israel. They largely implicated Israel in the attack, but left enough wiggle room so that they could claim they were presenting a merely hypothetical scenario.

They also went on to speak about other elements of Israel's covert war on the nuclear program within Iran. Such as the setting up of front companies which deal in components required for nuclear energy. At first they sell fully operational components to build trust, then when the time is right they can provide faulty or non operational parts to slow any progress made by Iran.

All in all I was surprised to see such speculation on Sky news of all places. A very interesting interview and will probably be replayed today at some point. I'll post up the vid if I find it.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Big Raging Loner because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Sounds credible actually.

You'd only really need a couple million to do something like that.

These local issues solve themselves. Don't trouble yourself over idiots.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Interesting... Rick Santorum mentioned this last night during his speech.....before it happened.
reply to post by Gorman91

Really?

If this is true, then wow. The implications is just overwhelming.

Do you have a link perhaps?

vvv

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So, anyone at this point still sitting on the fence with this? I Mean did Iran kill the scientist to blame Israel, Or did Israel kill the scientist to push Iran into war, I don't know why but i have a gut feeling about Iran Being Innocent. But im not the one too Judge cause i see both sides. Hard Facts always Win, and i see none I hate this bad vibe im getting.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
mossad as usual...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IceScales

So, anyone at this point still sitting on the fence with this? I Mean did Iran kill the scientist to blame Israel, Or did Israel kill the scientist to push Iran into war, I don't know why but i have a gut feeling about Iran Being Innocent.

I like this attitude of illusion.

In Iran have been killed other scientist than this one and if Iran wanted to commence war, it would have been long ago. When other scientists were lost.
edit on 11/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by J.Son79
It would also only be fair to keep in mind that maybe Iran could have done this as well. Maybe the scientist wanted a peaceful nuke program but found out Iran was going to be making bombs and threatened to tell the west? Iran could be doing this to further demonize the U.S. or Israel.

I'm just saying. It's just a theory. It works both ways you know?
edit on 11-1-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

Definitely an interesting theory. But I think the Iranian regime would be more likely to threaten the scientist's family to coerce him. No sense in losing a good scientist. Killing your own men would also put the fear of God into any young graduates coming through the industry, might cause them to do an academic u-turn. So it would most likely prove a disservice to your cause in the end.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

Originally posted by J.Son79
It would also only be fair to keep in mind that maybe Iran could have done this as well. Maybe the scientist wanted a peaceful nuke program but found out Iran was going to be making bombs and threatened to tell the west? Iran could be doing this to further demonize the U.S. or Israel.

I'm just saying. It's just a theory. It works both ways you know?
edit on 11-1-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

Definitely an interesting theory. But I think the Iranian regime would be more likely to threaten the scientist's family to coerce him. No sense in losing a good scientist. Killing your own men would also put the fear of God into any young graduates coming through the industry, might cause them to do an academic u-turn. So it would most likely prove a disservice to your cause in the end.

This is not what we do in Iran.

I mean , U turn.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Sorry man. I don't remember when it was. It was during a speech he made in the last few days. I only know it was before it happened.

edit

Possibly longer ago. not sure.

It may not be the speech I am thinking about, but at one time a month ago he said

"Scientists are turning up dead, viruses are assaulting their computers. If we're not the ones responsible, we ought to be!"

My ATS senses are tingling.

edit on 11-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: Le Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I disagree with a lot of you saying central europe isnt place to be.
Those 2x world wars were fought over europe..
a war between iran, the west, the ME and so forth will not be fought in europe anymore than it would be fought in........ canada!

Yes, maybe a car bomb here or something, but no more than the rest of the world would get.

Why would a dispute between Israel the US and Iran be fought in the farmlands and paddocks of regional europe?

anyways, back on topic.

another car bomb another nuclear scientist... makes you wonder when irans going to grow some balls and actually act.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

How can they? They are a scorpion facing a 2 ton boulder.

Rock beats scissor.

The only reason they still exist is at the mercy of the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The only reason they still exist is at the mercy of the world.

Look at what your country has done to the whole world and ask yourself "why do I exist?"

It is a fundamental question.

Of course Materialists think they have control on every single piece of the universe.

But the truth is that they have found some facts and haven't found more.

So , it is what they think when they are miss-informed. We have the ultimate power.

All countries all around the world helped Saddam to win his invasion , but he failed.

Why was that ?

Because superpowers wanted ?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Iran is waiting for US to face the consequence of it's actions.

There are some universal rules.

You oppress people , they believe in god , they ask him to help them. He will help them.

Then you see an earthquake in US.
edit on 11/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Iran would be foolish to act now, with the instablitiy in the region due to the "Arab Spring" they are short of allies! Israel are now in a stronger possition than they have ever been in their History, the backing of the US and to a lesser extent the UK and Europe remains intact! If (and its a big IF) Iran has plans for Nuclear WMD programme and intend to use it against Israel then Iran would be wiped of the map! There has been so much innocent blood shed in pointless wars over the last 20 or so years! Iran needs strong sensible leadership right now, unfortunatly it seems tha could well be lacking!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
You oppress people , they believe in god , they ask him to help them. He will help them.

Then you see an earthquake in US.

This is too much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join