It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flexible man , can you do it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I could do it but i don't wanna

Video showing man doing some crazy , body liquid , super transform , bone shift ,whatchia ma call it . little excerices .

I'll take this as evidence of that reptilian before the pixel eyes

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Ouch! And Ouch!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
yea i did it all once now im stuck like that for ever

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Best I can do is put my foot behind my head. That guy was pretty amazing!

/TOA

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've seen him before.
He's pretty amazing.

Supposedly, he trained himself in flexibility exercises locked in solitary confinement over several years.
Whether that's true on not, I dunno.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think i'm in love.....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the video he is amazing! I can hardly get off the floor without going ouch so he is very flexible and in good shape
peace,sugarcookie

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
I could do it but i don't wanna

I actually could, if I wanted to, you have to train yourself obviously, but also I have the flexibility or sometimes rigidity required in my joints. It's heriditary, my Dad can just pop out his shoulders, mine take a little wriggling first, and it hurts...haha...which is why I never pursued my 'gift'. The tummy thing he does is easy though, so I do that for the kid's entertainment and disgust...great way to freak out kids...and I have amazing abs, lol. And I can still touch the back of my head with both feet from a sitting postion...though that too hurts and I fear my hips'll pop all the way one day...so I don't do that so often these days.

The rest is just practice...and not minding the pain..perhaps you get used to it. My shoulder frequently dislocates in my sleep, and I nearly cry getting it back in everytime.

new topics

top topics

join