It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: President Assad blames "foreign conspiracy"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Has President Assad join the likes of President Ahmadinejad by eluding to global conspiracies against certain nations? He also has a dig against the mainstream media. I think Comrade Gaddafi made similar statements during his fall.

Since the start of the uprising, Assad has blamed a conspiracy and media fabrications for the unrest – allegations the opposition and most observers dismiss. The regime has banned most foreign news outlets and prevented independent reporting.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I find it weird that the smaller nations get isolated and attacked - Will it ever end? The cold war ended but the wars have continued - America never stopped amassing power to its global empire but I think it bigger than America now. They're setting up World War 3 in the middle east, the war to end all wars! The war of Armageddon. Muslim vs Christianity, the crusade never ended.

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RebellionOutlaw

The Guardian is very biased against Syria, if you want to continue reading the Guardian, please ready a pro-Syrian media to keep the balance.

Or, read Assad's speech transcript in English yourself and make your own mind up. Go to Google and type "President Bashar al-Assad full speech transcript", there are many links with full transcript.

Yes he blames foreign elements, but that shouldn't be a shocking claim, the "Syrian Free Army" is operating from Turkey, and the same terrorists which US and NATO supported in Libya have vowed to continue their operations in Syria under NATO supervision, and also vowed to smuggle arms in Syria.

None of this is surprising, and the media has shown its bias against Syria and Libya, intentional lies, rumors, unconfirmed pictures, videos....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
All newspapers are biased, that is nothing new. They all have an agenda.

The point is - The enemies of these people are carrying out some sort of disclosure, Iran and Syria have both eluded/talked about global conspiracies.

I think Comrade Gaddafi did too.

Surprised one of the Kims hasn't yet.

new topics

join