It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want one global gov't? It is upto the aliens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think the only way all the people on Earth will live under one flag is when there is an external threat.

Take for example, U.S. Before the Britain began taxing them overly, the 13 colonies thought of themselves as seperate countries and acted like that. When the Britis began taxing them like crazy, like Stamp Act and others, the 13 colonies met and decided to kick off those Victorians. Do you think U.S. would have united if there was no external threat? I think No. It is the same with us.

Right now we are busy fighting among ourself, thinking each other as evil and such, but what will happen if an external threat arises when we all are targetted. One possible scenario is like in Independence Day, alien invasion.

If the aliens attack, probably they want to destory everyone of us, let us assume that for now. If everyone is targetted we will feel the need to join hands and fight off the attack, maybe not forever, but we would atleast stop our fighting for a while and concentrate and defeating the external threat.

Another example is U.S. and French going against Britain. At that time U.S. and French thought themselves as very good friends because there was a external threat, Britain. But after the threat dissolved we moved away from each other, like right now.

So for all those one global gov't supporters, pray that aliens would attack us (don't forget the aliens will have to be not that strong so we can kill them off, but if they are stronger than us, then there will be no global gov't.)

Surf

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Just a word of wisdom.

If they have the upper hand in technology, Dont you think they would be a LOT stronger than the united force of the world?

and with your example.. there was one small error.. Each side was on the same technological level.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bongobob
If they have the upper hand in technology, Dont you think they would be a LOT stronger than the united force of the world?
and with your example.. there was one small error.. Each side was on the same technological level.

That is not the point here, point is how can we unite the Earth.

I don't think the Britain was exactly on the same level as the Colonists. The colonists just used better tactics and also had luck.

What if the Brits said "You bloodly farmers, we are going to kill you and only then get off the god damn island." The brits actually said "13 colonies, geez let them have the stinking colonies, we would be better off without them."

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Many theories purport that the final steps to the completition of the NWO will involve a staged alien invasion (kind of a sequel to the War on Terrorism and the Cold War).

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The only bad aliens who could attack us are already connected with the illuminati...sorry
And for the other aliens around there, they just want to help us getting rid of those annoying aliens living in underground in bases and controling us by the NWO.
www.davidicke.com...
www.users.bigpond.com...

This is just 2 sources, cuz I've investigated a lot of that subject hehehe

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
The only bad aliens who could attack us are already connected with the illuminati...sorry
And for the other aliens around there, they just want to help us getting rid of those annoying aliens living in underground in bases and controling us by the NWO.
www.davidicke.com...
www.users.bigpond.com...

This is just 2 sources, cuz I've investigated a lot of that subject hehehe

hmmm...interesting theory,
But ive stop believing David Icke along time ago
that dude has too much crack..

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We have misinterpreted what they say...
They wanted to help us along spiritually.. we wanted their technologies..
they told us to disarm and get rid of our Nuclear weapons...
We thought they were trying to trick us... so they left and haven't returned

that is only one of the alien races..
Others have helped us.. (I use the word Helped lightly) because we have LIED to them... make treaties with them... condemned the masses, but when the time comes.. he will return "on a cloud"

First the covenant and the commandments must come to light first, so we all have time to change our perverted ways

[edit on 14/9/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
We have misinterpreted what they say...
They wanted to help us along spiritually.. we wanted their technologies..
they told us to disarm and get rid of our Nuclear weapons...
We thought they were trying to trick us... so they left and haven't returned

that is only one of the alien races..
Others have helped us.. (I use the word Helped lightly) because we have LIED to them... make treaties with them... condemned the masses, but when the time comes.. he will return "on a cloud"

First the covenant and the commandments must come to light first, so we all have time to change our perverted ways

Good Story. Any others?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
U are so right finally!!!!!
People on earth have left spirituality and all the teachings of the masters long time ago and we got perverted (like you said we got away from the source) and the aliens that are more loving and caring (the pleiadians) tried to help us and contacted the governement but the goverment chose to accept the deals with the greys and/or the reptilians because it would be better for power and money, So the good aliens left but they are still here around earth caring for us
, because we are all brothers and sisters. But someday a bit thing will happen and humankind will have to go back to spiritual ways, money and fame won't be necessary to be happy anymore

I love you all
Ameliaxxx

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

People on earth have left spirituality and all the teachings of the masters long time ago and we got perverted (like you said we got away from the source) and the aliens that are more loving and caring (the pleiadians) tried to help us and contacted the governement but the goverment chose to accept the deals with the greys and/or the reptilians because it would be better for power and money, So the good aliens left but they are still here around earth caring for us
, because we are all brothers and sisters. But someday a bit thing will happen and humankind will have to go back to spiritual ways, money and fame won't be necessary to be happy anymore

I love you all
Ameliaxxx

Well, i must say, i do find the whole alien/one world government theory very interesting. There would be no point having a one world government if there is no other governments across space to interact with. Im still not sure about aliens visiting us, but who knows, maybe they are, maybe their not.

Also is nice to have a loving member like Ameliaxxx here

[edit on 15-9-2004 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

And then VelvetSplash said....
Many theories purport that the final steps to the completition of the NWO will involve a staged alien invasion (kind of a sequel to the War on Terrorism and the Cold War).

This is not a new idea by any stretch of the imagination though. The first time I saw it presented, it was in a fictional story back in '86, set in '99. A No-Prize to the first one to tell where I read it. A cup of coffee goes to whoever can tell me what a No-Prize is.

Senator Russo: "Gentlemen, this stupid global conflict has been simmering like a coal fire for five years. East against West, North against South. Unless we find some means to end it, it will end us. We are already getting reports that the Eurasians are using germ warfare in Manchuria!"

Gloval: "Germ warfare?"

Russo: "That's right, Gloval, and they won't be able to control it, any more than they could control that outbreak of tactical nukes that destroyed most of the Middle East."

Admiral Hayes: "We're caught in an endless cycle of escalation. We meet here now -- in secret -- to break that cycle. Senator Russo has an interesting plan."

Russo: "I propose that we manufacture a crisis. Something so drastic that it will force all these crazy nationalists, terrorists, separatists, and wackos to forget their petty differences and unite for the very survival of the human race."

Gloval: "But Senator -- what if this crisis you create is een worse than the present situation?"

Russo: "I don't mean a real crisis. I mean a fake crisis..... only a handful of top men and women will know."

I'm sure this wasn't the first time this idea was tossed around, either for fiction or possible real-life use, but it's the first one that comes to mind for me where this scenario is concerned. I don't know that I think it will ever come to pass, but it would make sense as a possible world-unifying ploy for an NWO-type organization.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i kinda agree about the staged ufo plan to help the nwo's plans because if you look at september the 11th (no offence intended) it did allow the government to pass through the patriots act 1 (with 2 in the pipe line) which gave the govt even more control over the people and such is the fate of people when the nwo come into being. Its all about problem-reaction-solution as David Icke and also Alex Jones in police state 3 call it. They manufacture the problem (alien invasion) we react how they expected us to and in accordance to the media's coverage of the event and they propose the solution (one world govt, or rather global convergence) which was they're plan all along

Odd

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I had this same idea the other day... and I was thinking, is this why the government is (supposedly) manufacturing saucer-shaped craft, and keeping them so secret?

Let's keep our eyes open for this one.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i remember in a documentary on ch4, i think it said in the 60's (it was black and white footage) the govt was "openly" trying to make flying suacers and it showed some pretty open footage of them testing some pretty lame flying saucers

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Monkey see monkey do .....

UFO's and reports of UFO's have been around a hell of a lot longer than any Government we know today ...
Even longer than the human being itself for that matter .. O-rings belonging in space shuttles dating 25-50k years back have been uncovered in the Afghan Alps ...
Even our own shuttles today are adorned with the man from gaza holding his hand up in peace so that if ET lifeforms cross its path they know who is behind the 'wheel' ....

As for one world government, It seems apparent that IF an alien race(as if the human being is not an ET lifeform*) wanted to 'broker' a deal with Planet Earth it would be wise to set a NWO agenda. With a NWO in place you have to deal with ONE Governing body opposed to hundreds of governing bodies....

You can make a deal with ONE a lot easier than you can make a deal with a hundred ,,,,
Job.5
[23] For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.

*- Elohim (god of genesis) mixed their own DNA with the DNA of already evolving creatures(neanderthal) here on Earth to produce Cro-Magnon ,,,,

The relationship between neanderthal and Cro-Magnon is EXACTLY the same relationship reported between man and giant ...Gen 6 ,,,,
Which leads me to conclude Genesis 6 is a History of what exactly transpired thousands of years before the scholars claim genesis 6 took place ...
The bible interpretations are loaded with flaws, if we only look at it in the right light .....
One such being that 'DAVID' was a king .... Archealogy has proven this a LIE ....
While there is evidence from digs that clearly show that Solomon was a king, it is clear that David was not a king in the Middle East and IF the truth be known was probably an ET himself , nephilim ...

The saga of the battle with the giant , the slingshot and the stone reeks of space travel .....

some verses in clearer light-
Ezek.28
[14] Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
[16] By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

stones of fire translates>Planets of the solar system ...

The verse clearly is depicting a race of men who thru many of the same things we do on Earth today caused the destruction of their own planet,, Rahab, exploded from its core ... We know her today as the asteroid belt ...
(some silly men, 'applewhite' have even gone to their grave believing they would catch the tail of certain comets and be with GOD because they mistakenly equate elohim or lucifer and his band of renegade scientists to GOD, as does ALL of Christianity...)

The verse above CLEARLY depicts the Universe itself as the FATHER, endorsed by Jesus Christ, who incidently rarely opened his mouth except to speak of the Universe as such a FATHER.... He was killed for this...

Example-
"In my FATHERS house there are many mansions"

"In the Universe , there are many life yielding planets"

You can still make such a comment today and be chastised for it .... Just look around...

"You have NEVER known my FATHER" , spoken to the MOST religious men on the face of the Earth, Men who knew the god of abraham and the god of moses intimately ....
He told them they had NEVER known the FATHER .... He did not say sometimes you do, sometimes you don't .... He made it clear,,, NEVER .....

At his birth we are introduced to a tale of THREE wise-men, these men were ?
ASTRONOMERS ,,,, Followed/studied the Universe and her attractions ...

The Universe is a living, breathing, THINKING Entity .....Atleast that is what Christ was killed for suggesting ....
Those awaiting(called) the return of a MAN will one day see that return ... And then they should be dead ...

The 'chosen' rest (very few@) will ascend to create NEW life yielding solar systems ....

" I goto prepare a place for you ...."

@- many are called, few chosen ...

Anybody who denies the existence of aliens deny their own existence ....
They are unstable in all their ways ..... These are the sort of folks you should steer clear of for either they are ignorant or know of their existence and have an agenda ....

If you fall into the above category and are offended, oh well ....

stand-up and be counted as an egotistical fool ....

~peace

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I love you all
Ameliaxxx

one society which i think did keep its spirituality in society was tibetan society. Back when the mongol empire was kicking off and other civs were looking at economic output or increasing their land area, tibet was looking at SPIRITUAL output, and the "intrepid explorers" who were travelling within themselves, and pioneering the tibetan book of the dead aka the bardo were treated like hero astronauts. They examined all expects of the "occult" and spirituality in a relatively scientific aspect by interviewing the "astronauts" extensively with regards to what they saw when in deep meditative states or when they had out of body experiences.

plus, some of the "ascended masters" in the council of 9(?) are meant to be tibetan ascended masters.

read ponder on this by alice bailey w/ the ascended master djwhal khul(he projected his thoughts into her mind though i think she was meant to have met one his lackeys once when she was younger and meant to be in church when she was informed that she would be writing 15+books in a short time). She channels his essence apparently, but the writing seems similar to helena blavetsky (mind my spelling) and i think she was meant to have met with an ascended master too.

join