It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News Announces "Unconfirmed" Conspiracy against US Nuclear Facilities by Iran Cuba and Venezuel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The story was supposedly unovered by Univision, and students from Mexico. Involving an ambassador an governing officials.

abovetopsecret.com

edit on 11-1-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Come on now, this smells of a dirty big FALSE FLAG build up!

All too convenient after the recent back-slapping by countries that America would love us all to HATE.

Just like when they want to enact tougher Internet controls, we suddenly see sudden 'hacker' released Govt emails, thousands of Credit Cards etc...then eveyone goes 'yeah, we need to toughen Internet laws so that we can be SAFE those damned hackers!'

Not buying it...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Also-Laxpla-remember that after the alleged terrorist attacks of 9/11 we also had our personal privacy rights raped and the Constitution usurped by THE PATRIOT ACT...since then all our freedoms have been systematicallytol s..stolen and undermined
so how this relates to thread is what if this RT story isnt a rehash of old news but the start of the gvt's propaganda to further their own ambitions etc.. to either create more tension or a way of leaking into pres this notion of of a physical threat before a "terrorist attack" on a nuclear facility happens much like 9/11
Food for thought is all...

edit on 11-1-2012 by PhantomPlague because: word placement .android swype function blows!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Love ur avatar..that out of the way
i just read your post. In my reply to Laxpla i said much the same thing . glad im not the only one who feels this way. Very 9/11 -ish wouldnt you say?
How easy we Americans forget what that day meant..

Id s&f this if i knew how .
History will repeat itself until we learn from our mistakes.. then we may find freedom!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I did a search and got this from December 23, 2011:

frontpagemag.com...

Cuban, Iranian and Venezuelan officials have been caught actively considering cyber attacks on the U.S., including ones that would be “worse than the World Trade Center.” In the frightening documentary, the U.S.-based Spanish language Univision also exposes subversive operations by Iran in Latin America.

The undercover operation began after a former computers instructor at Mexico’s National Autonomous University was recruited by another professor in 2006 for a cyber terror plot requested by the Cuban embassy in Mexico City. The instructor, Juan Carlos Munoz Ledo, turned the tables on the Cuban government and later, its Iranian and Venezuelan allies. He said he’d go along with the plot and get some students involved to carry it out. In reality, he and his partners were starting a seven-month investigation that would expose the evils contemplated by these governments against the U.S.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here's a bit more from the site:

Ledo and his team approached Mohamed Hassan Ghadiri in 2007, who was then Iran’s ambassador to Mexico. They discussed a plot to hack into American computer systems at nuclear power plants, the White House, the CIA, the FBI, the NSA and other critical sites from Mexico. A “digital bomb” would be implanted that would be “worse than the World Trade Center.” The footage of Ghadiri shows his excitement over the plot. He emphasized that the hackers should retrieve classified information because Iran needed to know if the U.S. was planning an attack. Ghadiri admits to having met with the students but claims that the Iranian regime rejected their offer to attack the U.S.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Prediction;Any country involved in alleged attacks will get smacked...Hard.Chavez and Castro are ignorant enough to try.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would take special notice if I lived in Arkansas, Florida or DC. That's some scary stuff. They must have already hacked into the computers so they know they can do it. Maybe someone should tell those target places whats going on.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomPlague

Love ur avatar..that out of the way
i just read your post. In my reply to Laxpla i said much the same thing . glad im not the only one who feels this way. Very 9/11 -ish wouldnt you say?
How easy we Americans forget what that day meant..

Id s&f this if i knew how .
History will repeat itself until we learn from our mistakes.. then we may find freedom!

Well thank you...nice to be noticed

Sorry, I must have missed your post or just responded before I read them all, but yes it's almost getting too obvious (must think we are too dumb and or blind to see it), that so much of what's going on around the world, has the taint of the CIA/Mossad behind it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Really hope if those countries try to actually attempt to sabotage one of our Nuclear Facilities, they know the repercussions. If terrorist attacks against the United States have taught the world anything, is that the terrorists end up dead.

After 9/11 the security of our Facilities, have only improved.

www.fas.org...

wait, hang on a second if other countries attack the US's nucular facilities its terrorism but if the US attacks Irans its not

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
double posted

edit on 11-1-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir

Originally posted by Laxpla
Really hope if those countries try to actually attempt to sabotage one of our Nuclear Facilities, they know the repercussions. If terrorist attacks against the United States have taught the world anything, is that the terrorists end up dead.

After 9/11 the security of our Facilities, have only improved.

www.fas.org...

wait, hang on a second if other countries attack the US's nucular facilities its terrorism but if the US attacks Irans its not

That's correct coz Amercians are the good guys and everyone else are the BAD GUYS!

Might as well get used to it because it ain't likely to change anytime soon...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This was "uncovered" by Univision. They had a special on it about a month and a half ago. It was a total propaganda piece. Latin television stations are good at distributing disinformation. I swear my gma is freaked out about something new terrible threat every week. If you understand Spanish, I dare to you sit down and just watch a couple minutes of Spanish "news" stations. The amount of nonsense that comes out is worse than Fox and the worst part is that the Hispanic community eats it up.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

ahh, my old friend hypocracy you strike again.

these countries have as much right to do this as america has to attack Irans facilities.

As far as I see it there are only to diffrences

1. The US definatly has nukes where as Iran proably is developing them

2. The US is very good at attacking other countries (its had a lot of practice). so anyone attacking it is likely to take a beating.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
People need to be more specific of exactly WHOM they are blaming for events.

"Iran is evil, US is evil"- really?

No country is evil.
Its the leaders of those countries as a whole is who you should be blaming, those are the evil ones.
The citizens are always the losers. We are always the ones who end up paying the price.

I dont want war, I dont want nuclear ball flexing.
I dont want my brothers and sisters over there fighting someone elses war.

But then again, its not I that is making the choice that effects billions of people.
If it was, you could guarantee I wouldnt have that.

Our leaders are all out of control, globally. Till the people put them in check, they will continue to use us anyway they see fit.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

There are plenty of average Joes from both countries calling for war though. You only have to check out any thread involving Iran to come to that conclusion. It's not just the leaders that want it, there are plenty on our very ATS who are salivating over the prospect of a conflict.

There has been more d*ck measuring on this site over the past few weeks than I have ever seen.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

The neocons aren't in charge anymore, so don't cloud your future judgment based on Iraq. I've got plenty of friends who were willing to die in order to take the fight to the "enemy." Did they get taken for a ride?

Maybe.

But the will to defend or take revenge in response to violence is basic and strong. You can't deny us our rage after September 11th just as we can't deny Iraq its rage for being capriciously forced into civil war. Another terrorist attack will cause another war. The "discussion" about a war based on non-proliferation in Iran is an entirely different category...whether ultimately right or wrong.

Look at our shared history with the MacDonalds, brother! We have both been raised with tales of the cycle of violence. Could you really rise above choosing sides if it was they who drew their daggers on us tomorrow?

Hold Fast

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

good, so i am not the only one who thinks this was a dumb idea a closed intranet would mean that a person would physically have to break in to the facility in order to access the mainframe. In reality this would reduce the risk of a cyber attack to 0. Its too bad that we are smart enough to make nuclear power but not smart enough to just disconnect from the internet effectively dismissing these types of threats.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
double post
edit on 1/11/2012 by Immune because: double post

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by supertrot

Did not see a link,...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join