It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Builds Hospitals in Georgia, readies for war with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The United States is sponsoring the construction of facilities in Georgia on the threshold of a military conflict in Iran, a member of Georgian opposition movement Public Assembly, Elizbar Javelidze has stated.

All in all, about 30 new hospitals and medical centers were opened in the former Soviet republic in December last year. The plan is to build over a hundred more.

rt.com...

Sorry about posting in the intro forum; I lost access to my old account and had to start over. I was doing further reading on RT News about a possible plot against US nuclear facilities by an Iran/Venezuela/Cuba alliance--and ran across this article. It sounds like more evidence that the wheels are in motion.
edit on 10-1-2012 by supertrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That is a hell of an intro!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

I rarely post; so, I do not have the credentials to play with the big kids. I lost access to the account that I opened in 2002 and started over in 2008.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Notice alot of propaganda making it seem like no war is imminent. Then we see this.

They say less middle east more pacific and Indonesia but then why the hell is their a need for military hospitals in that region!!??

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join