It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rumbling Noises and it's connection to E.Ts and Underground bases.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
By now, you may have heard a few people hearing rumbling noises in the U.S

No airplanes, no airport near-by, nothing...

This next one is weird thumping sounds just before the Colorado Earthquake.
Interesting isn't it?

on this link www.divinecosmos.com...

David Wilcock reports NWO underground bases are being destroyed and is shocked when he found out.

MANY additional bases have now had all personnel and materials mysteriously removed. It happened within the last week. In this case, the rooms are still there, but they are now empty -- except for some broken pieces of furniture. I know this sounds ridiculous, but this is the situation. Apparently no one has died from any of these incidents. Audio recordings reveal the sounds of furniture sliding all over the place and people yelling for up to 24 hours before it stops. I also had one of my most trusted sources independently confirm that the Monaco Accords did take place. When I asked why this was never mentioned before, I was told that until I asked the right questions, revealing that I already knew the answers, nothing could be said.

Recently, these sources informed him that the earthquakes that occurred in Colorado and the Washington DC area, surrounding August 22nd and 23rd, were, in fact, apparently nuclear strikes against underground military facilities.

These people don't know who is causing this and how they are doing this.

But this leads to me another completely different source. Tolec, he claims he is a andromedan contactee and that these underground bases are being destroyed by benevolent E.T's with High energy beam pulses. There is a video on youtube where Alex Collier and Tolec talks to each other for the first time on radio.

starts at 8:15

so... what do you make of this?
edit on 10-1-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
what if its a machine that rocks the floor bed to cause quakes?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

In the first video, a YouTuber notes an object in the sky above the shoulders of the videographer - it's not identifiable, yet could be the source of the sound.

The second video, if authentic, is curious to say the least.

As for the third video........ohhh deeear - no comment.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

and what about David Wilcock's side of the story?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by Perhaps

and what about David Wilcock's side of the story?

Top marks for rhetoric and drama - however, without verifiable sources and not even a sniff of evidence to support his claims and elusive statements such as these...

Credible insider source confirms these accounts...

I am not permitted to go into specifics...

... one of my most trusted sources independently confirm...

...but for security reasons I cannot disclose what either of these meetings are about.

... it's difficult to give any of his claims any credibility.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
would benevolent ET's really destroy underground bases with all sort of life inside them?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I checked out your posts, videos, and the link. Divinecosmos is, in my opinion, anti-American sentiments weaved into a conspiracy. Friendly ET's attacking our government? That makes our friends equal to Iran, Russia, China, and other impoverished communist and monarchy governments. That guy can't write any better than I can. For all of the reading I did on his website it all boiled down to bull#.

If you want to see why so many failed governments are anti-American and looking for a chance to bring America down, check out the CIA fact book on economies.

Your post was just fine, but divinecosmos sucks and you might want to find a better source of information.

new topics

top topics

join