It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain fog possible. Frequencies change. Don't ask why. Try some extra vit. C

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Radiation lowers IQ in children, and attacks the thryoid, and overwhelms the natural cannabinoid system.

But I would take 5 drops maintenance, ie. 1500 mcg's, to 10 drops detox (of heavy metals, parasites, etc etc) for a couple months, of trophic idodine, with several grams of C added in juice.

The trouble with frequencies is they are terribly affecting us, praciticing psi, telekensis, and shielding, in addition, raising our frequency and connecting to Source, and more of ourselves to shine our light, being kind, that is one way to keep above many traps in the world. But I want to literally block their scalar.

Building Telsa coils, or according to Ken Hutchinson, putting up a rebar can do alot to cancel. Waves cancel with their counter reverse HZ. But I'm not scientific enough and also, his equipment was really noisy.

However have plans to build Telsa coils this year, or depending on cost, get mostly ready to do, collect some of what I need.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is all about Nibiru, folks. OP is merely incapable of posting in any sort of rational manner. Post history is a marvel, check it out when you get a chance.

He's the town cryer for Marshall Masters, Terral, and the Nibiru Truthers. I'm just shocked he didn't throw out the March date of doom.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
NASA ordered research on this particular subject in 1981 from the Goddard Space Flight Center Greenbelt,Maryland 20771 Entitled" ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD INTERACTIONS WITH THE HUMAN BODY: OBSERVED EFFECTS AND THEORIES. NASA CR 166661 NASA Purchase Order No. S-75151B APRIL 1981. It is awee bit alarming. I hope you can pull it up its very informative.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

wrong thread sorry
edit on 29-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join