It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
And great reference LadyofGlass i have been noticing that in recent films they are showing things people wouldnt dare to share 10-20 years ago

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Wow!

I was wondering why these evil people kept on saying the term "new world order". I was wondering why they were exposing "their" evil plans to us so much.

It makes sense that there are good, powerful people fighting the forces of evil on this planet. If there wasn't, evil would have completely overrun us by now.

Very interesting.

edit on 1/3/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
reply to post by NeoVain

Wow!

I was wondering why these evil people kept on saying the term "new world order". I was wondering why they were exposing "their" evil plans to us so much.

It makes sense that there are good, powerful people fighting the forces of evil on this planet. If there wasn't, evil would have completely overrun us by now.

Very interesting.

edit on 1/3/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

I think it's accepted knowledge in psychology, scientology, and other ology's that everyone considers themselves "the good guy" and then work on what they consider the common good. So what you consider good will overlap with others in any organization or group of people, including the illuminati, the Masons, or the guys hanging out at the corner pub. Some will be "on your side", and some on "the other side", and it just depends on who's working the hardest on achieving their worldview. On a global stage all points of view are going to have advocates and enemies, and they will balance each other off in most instances. Then you get the sidepockets where the powerful forces overlap as well, and everyone plays the same game for awhile. All in a day's work, I reckon.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The only moral mantra for human beings is "freedom for self and freedom for others".

The base of the structure around us is engineered around slavery.

I am not worried about a New World Order but terrified of the Current World Order. I am terrified that sentient beings are programmed from birth to accept invisible shackles of both body and mind. I am terrified that there are beings on this planet that view other people as items to be used and discarded at will.

I wish for a new world where people volunteer to live with each other and where violence is no longer the preferred method of programming. This world won't be a paradise to live in as there are always challenges that are present in any existence.

All people should be born equal. This is not the case and what we have is an generational boy's club that views the rest of the world as cattle to be milked and slaughtered.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I also find this interesting:

tomhayden.com...

Why would the CIA need to influence Hollywood productions?

I have looked into multiple sources that point to the CIA spying on Hollywood parties and the plot lines being discussed therein. Certain movies these days are propaganda garbage(Zero Dark Thirty, Argo) as mentioned on that particular website.

How would you destroy an enemy that exists in truth and shadows? You'd play the same card as they to distort that truth. Compare the movies "The Matrix" and "Argo". The first film sets itself up in the fictional realm of science fiction, the second sets itself up in the fictional storytelling device known as "historical biopic".

In which story might more truth be found?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Sir Walter Scott is often quoted as being Illuminati..so go read/watch Ivanhoe and then work out what the sub-plot is actually about and then tell me that Scott was "evil".

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im suprised by the whole picture? Since illuminati allways leans as religious confilct.
What does god say, ultimate treasur (love) should be our first agenda, yet we transfix ourselves on media and government. What does he say" I am free will "
He allows us to choose, but what is media doing ? They lie, deceive and try to sway our decision. The new illuminati nor cox sway, or even publicize us in to believe. (Sound familiar) our choice "free will" . Im not stating one or the other, but seems as though media wants us to believe one way or convince our opinion. They never come back in rebuttal. So I feel if they were so bad they would come back in defense so we wouldnt believe media. Then there entrapment would work better. But no, they sit back living there life trying to avoid medial crap. Once again like our loving god, " hope our nature instead of instinct find its way, " to me thats the beginning of enlightenment, you now have opened your soul to god and his way of life, you now see the world for truly god intended. We are born that way, ways of the world sway us out of our true self being.
Sometimes it makes life more exciting to envelope ourselves with exciting falsehood than to actually stay home in silence spending time with your innerself. Maybe truth may seem boring but in reality is far more rewarding. See no evil hear no evil. Sometimes simplicity is the key and answer to everything. Remember the day you stepped foot into a public school is when your mind starts working and learning teachings of the world, . And yet you believe there textbooks, yet the bible becomes questioned. And now removed from public schools. So many textbooks are one or a few mans theories, example, division, how can they teach us the part of mathematical division with remainders. Whens the last time you baught something and your change was $4.55 R of 342. That would be saying its possible for red and blue to make yellow. Not possible.
All Im saying if theres no fact , then dont make up your answer. ?
Try to live your life with love and joy, positive mind body and soul, see where that takes you.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I just found out, the people are the Illuminai. TRUE.

What piece are you? Pawn? Knight?

I know what I am.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well it's interesting. To say the least. This will probably reach triple-digit pages.
Whether it is significant is I guess the debate that is going to be raging on.

From what we know, The Illuminati started as a group of science-minds working in secret due to The Heresy Laws of the time.
Now given they(science-minds) do not need to work secretly ever again, for fear of being demonised, this takes away the ideology of needing a Secret Society to further their works.

So the only two options left are it is all a cods-wallop ploy to divert attention from the true Elite, or that another group has adopted the Illuminatus title for their new agenda.

Now I'm a firm believer in the first option.
I could go into full detail, but I'll just give a couple of examples.
People hear/see Rockefeller & Rothschild, automatically they are "illuminati".
Because of a YouTube video? Give me a break. Type in their names and by the time you put "David rocke..." It already gives the option of Illuminati videos. Seriously give it a go. To me, that's a little unfair.
"Why?" they ask. "They're the richest people on the planet!" they claim.
Well no, they're not. David Rockefeller isn't even in the top 200 richest people on the planet. And the guy is 98 so let's give him a break.
The Rothschild's are only part of the wealthiest as an entire family, separately they are miles away from Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim and other elite in the rich list.
Finally with those videos that "expose" the elite, how many African names pop up, how many Asian names? Not a single one!?! Hmmmm.
Well as with Chinese suppression of Internet info I'd hazard a guess that they have the most powerful elite in the planet. The nameless! The anonymous(not to be mistaken with Secret Service "activist movement" who misunderstand Guy Fawkes).
The true elite, who are in the shadows, unlike Rothschild & Rockefeller who are the target of every "Illuminati/NWO" video on the Internet.

I could go into more detail as I said, but you can take this and use it however you choose, for when you piece the puzzle together.

Overall i think it is a very deceptive subject, and also a very, very convenient premise.

I like David Icke, but I don't agree with everything he says, including Illuminati, Royals and NWO(also reptiles but that's another topic) etc.

At the same time I disagree with the premise that it is the Old World Order we need to fight.
Personally because the OWO was the NWO, and it already took place with the colony's on the "New World".
So I usually dodge those sort of debates as it seems people don't seem to realise the NWO has already occurred.
It's not a conspiracy from the dollar bill, it was a Pre-Columbus ideology, and a far as I know they succeeded, whether right or wrong, again that's another debate.
Really "NWO"/"OWO" just seem like another distraction from the truth.

Some have said it's like the Devil saying he isn't evil.
Then we could also argue it may be a "better the devil you know" type of scenario!

Would I trust these self-proclaimed "Illuminati good guys"?
About as much as I'd trust Anonymous. Which isn't much, for reasons already explained, but if you missed it, what's to trust about a group who uses someone else's name/face for an agenda that is nothing to do with the originals ideology?

Starred for such an interesting topic though!

Peace.
edit on 23-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

N3v3rmor3
well crap lol every secret will be revealed in the end. time tells everything .

Not if it's well hidden, and covered up with efficient propaganda---like it is today.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If true than the "illuminati" have no power whatsoever because the bad "elite" are clearly winning.
Firepiston

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Quick question:

When most people refer to The Illuminati, are they referring to Adam Weishaupt and his group of Bavarians? Or the group that came after?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just the stuff I have to put up with at work alone let me know a long time ago that something is not quite right. We live in a you do as I say or else world, not a common sense world. I've seen some of the stupidest, wasteful most ridiculous things happen in Construction in the last 25 years. And no one has power to change any of it. You have to comply with their stupidity or you don't work.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
When the Illuminati first formed their mission was to take over the world. This was exposed in the 1700s.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Well their existence was short lived and they are now a nice little boogeyman for conspiracy theorists wanting to scare people into submission.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
George Washington, John F. Kennedy, Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt and countless others all say otherwise.

I'm guessing they just MIGHT know what they are talking about...

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

As a result, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

And that is a bad thing because...????

Free peoples... is a dangerous gimmick because of their ignorance... fanaticism... and profound tyranny.
It is necessary to have the shadow government because the people(s) are not prepared for governing.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hydra?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That is the point, almost. A very good excerpt to be sure, but just think about it for one minute, if there is a big enough group which has answers, meaning they are truly the illuminated ones AND have been around for the time they claim AND are intent on reforming everything, it would have happened by now. By going by just Assassin's Creed logic, if they have been around since even 1776 as the record claims (they would say much longer), they would have a small army by now, in several countries. This suggests one of two things: they are either brand-new or just don't care to bring about the type of new world that everyone wants.
  Look at Ben Fulford: He has been making claims left, center and right and nothing to change the status quo in any meaningful direction has occured. He is just taking note of the collapse of the old world as it happens.
I feel it is important to look at least some of those quotes before we can figure out the meaning, because whatever they really are, they go by symbolism:

Why would the Illuminati oppose democratic government? The Illuminati believe that a high-calibre, well-educated, well-informed, autonomous people cannot be deceived by their leaders, and such a people represents the best means to ensure that the government governs in the name of the people and for the people. Democracy - supposedly government of the people, by the people, and for the people - is a disguised oligarchy. A small, elite group govern in their own interests and take active steps to dupe the people, to provide misinformation and disinformation, to exploit the power of their office to disguise their many abuses.

On the surface it seems reasonable....right? the claim is that they oppose democracy on the grounds that it is a disguised oligarchy. If one knows anything about the theory and basis of politics, that makes sense, because a democracy is nothing more than a failed republic. They talk about a small elite governing, OK, but what are their defining characteristics apart from your own? They never gave us that information, they didn't even try. This suggests by itself that the statement above is a smokescreen, and thus they whatever people claim is their intent is still hidden. Kennedy did definitely say that ANY secret organization is repugnant in this day and age. Thus they broke their own code, which is something we do know about them...very well, in fact. This is not just making a mistake and backtracking...this is active subterfuge.
Once more, another trait we see is highlighted starkly in this quote:

Everyone who opposes a New World Order is deluded - having swallowed the deceptions of the enemy - or is actively in the service of the powers that be: the Old World Order.

This may seem to be a rebuttal, but is actually a mind-trick by abusers to keep their "wards" from doing something "stupid." Not drinking your Kool-Aid is NOT falling into the arms of the enemy and not necessarily serving them either. There is a third option they never consider, and this ticks me off, either way it is a version of "My way or the highway" that is absolutely disgusting in this culture, which mean they are active here in the States. This is something I will emphasize for those will want hear more about. Whether it dictators or these idiotic so-called "Social Justice Warrior" freaks the teme is still unchanged. And that has to change. a reply to: openeyeswideshut

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You are absolutely correct OP.
Here is our latest attempt to educate the masses.
www.illuminati.am
www.illuminatiofficial.org

Thank you for having the courage to spread awareness about this important distinction.
We are grateful~
edit on 1-7-2016 by TripleVox because: Spelling

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join