It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by NeoVain
...Bottom line is this, what makes you believe you are even granted the intelligence or perception to be able to even begin to understand what "GOD" is?

Indeed only with certain evidence can we deduce this, and this evidence is what i believe Illuminati may be in possesion of.

The 'we are all God' part of the website seems to contradict the OWO vs NWO part. As I stated: If we are all God then the earthly competition of diverging philosophies is a moot point.

There is no right or wrong in a universe like that, so all the accusations/counter-accusations are in reality just illusion.

I don't buy their theory, I find it inconsistent in several parts, but this is not one of them.

Yes, there would be no right or wrong in such a universe from the point of view of the God. The right and wrong are from the point of view of a being who believes, but hasn't actualised that he/she is God. Anything that assists in that actualisation is right and anything that impedes it is wrong.

I remember another reincranationist saying, "I am going to be born in this world again. It is in my interests to see that the world that I am going to be born into is a better and a more just one for I know not who I will be born as". I doubt that argument will convince anyone who doesn't believe in reincarnation to act justly, but should be quite effective with one who does.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

the hyksos shepherd kings, who were the habiru (the hebrews), ruled egypt for 100 years after migrating there. they grew unpopular because of the high taxes they levied during their reign, were deposed and forced into slavery by the pharaoh of the time. eventually they were chased out of egypt by pharaoh ahmose. whether the bullrush rescue of him is real or not, or whether sargon and moses' stories are parallels, i don't know but the more i learn about ancient texts, the more i realize they are not myths.

edit on 15-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Once again I am not disputing the historicity of the hyksos – but I am pointing out that archaeology doesn’t support the existence of Moses and in fact the evidence actually points to Moses being fictional and was created to be used in much the same way that captain America and Merlin where used

Also there is no good evidence for Exodus
As in

The archaeological evidence of the largely indigenous origins of Israel is "overwhelming," and leaves "no room for an Exodus from Egypt or a 40-year pilgrimage through the Sinai wilderness

Which I posted earlier

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
reply to post by undo

Once again I am not disputing the historicity of the hyksos – but I am pointing out that archaeology doesn’t support the existence of Moses and in fact the evidence actually points to Moses being fictional and was created to be used in much the same way that captain America and Merlin where used

Also there is no good evidence for Exodus
As in

The archaeological evidence of the largely indigenous origins of Israel is "overwhelming," and leaves "no room for an Exodus from Egypt or a 40-year pilgrimage through the Sinai wilderness

Which I posted earlier

archaeology WASN'T supporting it but now it's starting to because as the guy in the video says, avaris wasn't discovered till recently, and no one was looking for the exodus story in the right time frame. another problem is, when the timeline for egypt was originally set, they assumed pharaohs ruled separately, one at a time, but there are instances where there's two pharaohs ruling at the same time, one in upper and one in lower, egypt. this threw the timeline out of whack and the critical works on it, just haven't been updated.

not only does it appear to be the exodus story, but it appears there's a very long history of hebrew pharaohs in ancient egypt. in fact, there's some fairly good evidence that the biblical patriarchs were pharaohs, including abraham. the rabbit hole is deep.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The video you posted is called Exodus Decoded created by Israeli-Canadian filmmaker Simcha Jacobovici I seem to remember it was widely criticized both by Biblical scholars and by mainstream scientists at the time

For example
www.biblearchaeology.org...

so I am wondering if maybe Mr. Simcha Jacobovici has a bit of a conflict of interest in this subject

now here’s something else just for you
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-1-2012 by racasan because: grammer

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

there have been literally hundreds of critical points made in the past, about the lack of historicity of this king or that place or that event, and many of them have been proven to be historically valid. as a result, several scholars (non-biblical) are beginning to call it, historically "useful." this is another case of that. what you should be looking at is, if there's plenty of valid historicity for whole sections of the text now, that there wasn't before, then perhaps moses is just another example of the same thing, as several of the pieces seem to be fitting together. i'm not saying i can prove he parted the red sea, i'm just pointing to pretty convincing evidence that the exodus occured and i find it quite interesting that the pharaoh at the time was ahmose.

did you watch that super long video i posted above, called THE RING OF POWER? the first like hour of it is about 9-11, then it lapses into info about various power structures, then it gets into the biblical patriarchs, jesus, and a few other pretty interesting points. i think she's off occassionally but she makes several valid points and is no slouch. you need a lot of free time to watch it though. it's several hours long.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Why would the illuminati have a website?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philosorapter
Why would the illuminati have a website?

To advertise their books which are sold on Amazon, which carry a secret illuminati message in them.

Jeez...

...only 5.99

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Anyone that believes they're a god can't be a decent person.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by NeoVain

Anyone that believes they're a god can't be a decent person.

So god can´t be a decent person?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Christianity as a whole isn't malevolent, it is organized religion and the Vatican who is going along with world government and a new world order, and many of the churches are taking part in the federal power grab under "clergy response teams" where churches direct people to FEMA camps and tell them to turn in their guns during times of 'emergency'. Organized religion, for the most part, has been coopted by the special interests of the NWO. If you go to churches be aware of what they are telling you, and listen to your gut and your instinct, not an "authority figure" just because they have a title does not mean they know what is best for you and your family.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

God isn't a person. I said anyone that believes they're a god can't be a decent person. There's only one God. Jesus is God in flesh. Ordinary man can never be god or a god. That is Luciferian garbage.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They need an Illuminati Happy-Meal type gig. I want a pyramid toy with my book of secrets!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
A great deal of people of all walks of life use the Bible as one of many writtings which contain guidence and so on, this includes the Occult...Christian or not.
From my own tradition, we are 'gods' with a lower case 'g' who are the Children of God with a big 'G'.
There are some important verses to consider that go with this understanding. I shall name a few, otherwise I will be typing all night. I shall also draw from other sources.

"6.I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are the children of the Most High.
7.But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes." - Psalm 82:6-7 KJV Holy Bible

In I. Poemandres of the Corpus Hermeticum, mankind is described as being two-fold: "mortal because of body, but because of the Essential Man immortal," and, "Though deathless and possessed of sway over all, yet does he suffer as a mortal does, subject to Fate. Thus though above the Harmony, within the Harmony he has become a slave. Though male-female, as from a Father male-female, and though he is sleepless from a sleepless Sire, yet he is overcome by sleep." The path to divinity and true immortality is through Gnosis: "And he who thus have learned to KNOW HIMSELF, has reached that Good which does transcend abundance..." but, "...he who through a love that leads astray, expends his love upon his body-he stays in Darkness wandering, and suffering through his senses things of Death."

In the Bible we are told to be In the world but not of it. Jesus says, "48. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect." in Matthew 6:48 which is also found in Gen. 17:1 : "1. And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect."
As Above, so Below, "19.And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
"11. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted."
These are from Matthew 16:19, and Matthew 23:11-12

How shall we work our Great Work? "36. For of him, and by him, and in him, are all things: to him be glory for ever. Amen." -Romans 11:36
"Jesus says, "Blessed is the person who has laboured and has found life." -Gospel of St. Thomas, 58, Nag Hammadi
"By that Stone's power the Phoenix burns away, turning to ashes, yet those ashes bring it back to Life."- Wolfram von Eschenbach, Book IX, 'Parzival'
"With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He."- Except from Al An'am 6:59, The Holy Qu'ran

And so I end,
"Mind, that we may understand You,
Word, that we may interpret You,
Gnosis, that we may Know You.
We are happy,
Illuminated by your Gnosis.
We are happy,
You have taught us about Yourself.
We are happy,
While we were in the body,
You have made us divine through your Gnosis."
-Except of the 'Prayer of Thanksgiving', Nag Hammadi
edit on 16-1-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Some spelling correction. Pay no heed to the rest of my aweful typing. LoL.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

You are spouting Luciferian garbage. No one in the Holy Bible were ever referred to as being a literal god. Except of course Jesus Himself becuase He is. If you're a god, then make me a universe. No, you have to eat, sleep, you get older and one day your body will be in a grave. The Luciferian lie is the same old mystery babylon trash. The same thing the Freemasons believe in and their god is in fact Lucifer. The same thing Mormons believe and it's in other religions as well because they all have the same roots. It's all a bunch of trash. The Qu'ran is another lie by the way and the Jesus of the Qu'ran and the Jesus of Mormon is not the Jesus of the Bible.
edit on 16-1-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sumerian myths
=
Babylonian/Assyrian myths
=
Jewish Talmud + Kabala
=
Synagogue of Satan, those that call themselves Jews, but are not
=
Illuminati and other secret "enlightenment cults"

The fake Jews own the world and have not stopped in 2000 years of attempting blasphemy the true King and Lord Jesus Christ. The same one's who play both sides - the planners and bankers of the OWO and the "good guys" the Illuminati of the NWO. The same one's who completely control the media we consume. The same fake Jews that are creating their version of global false Zionism. The same ones trying to now convince you of the good guys. The same one's planting all this false god mythology whilst convincing you that Jesus Christ did not already buy the world with His life! Satan will not stop his march until this Age is ended. Our western nations are succumbing, throwing out the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for godd not of their fathers. Who wants you, in the end times to do that? the Synagogue of Satan. Go on, those old fallen "gods" are of no help to you at all. They've been given to you and I can see by many posts already, that they are going to be successful at leading you to an eternal death. Satan is a liar, a deceiver and a murderer. Only our father in Heaven provides the truth to those that humbly seek Him.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Perhapes, perhapes not. I respect what you say, but I will say, I think it is unfortunate that you feel the need to speak as you do about so many groups when they deserve the same hearing and respect as you do.

I made it clear in my post that I was presenting a view, not a dictation. Frankly, everyone has a different relationship with the Bible and any other writting considered sacred. If that were not so, you wouldn't see such variety on interpretation. The problem is, people want to dictate their own views to others and visa versa.

The idea of inner divinity, I think is something misunderstood. It is not about being like Zeus. It is something more profound than that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

I should also like to add, it says so itself, "12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth unto me, the works that I do shall he do also; and great works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father" -John 14:12

Even if you look at that from within a mainstream Christian view, you can hardly deny that this puts you out of the mere 'I am nothing' realm. St. Paul himself speaks of this when he refers to the 'Inward Man'. Consider 2 Corinthians chapt 4 and 5 as a tiny example. The Basic theology being that such things are possiable through Christ. In John 17, and in such specifics as 17:21, we see further the function of the Christos which connects hummanity to God. Jesus himself states the power of faith and such through the Mustard Seed. By your own accusations, I have yet to see mountains moved in such manner, yet, we understand this has a deeper meaning.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Wanted to correct 'gret' into 'great' and add the John 17 segment and the final bit.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

jewish talmud and kabala are nothing like sumerian stories.

edit on 16-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is intriguing to say the least, particularly the blood lines and all of the correlations of prior conspiracies. The idea behind lucifer being confused with satan, the religious mythology involved is quite interesting as well, but I have to admit my lack of belief in theism.

However, something that hasn't been stated, is that if this website is supposedly advertised as an official knowledge base for all things 'illuminati,' and also gives referents to ranks and a hierarchical structure, it just destroys its credibility in my honest opinion, based upon the design and structure of the website. It's terrible!!!

On one end, this guy could be an informant, having to create his own website just to expose the theories provided to him, with a minimal budget. However, on the other hand, this guy obviously doesn't have any concern or knowledge on basic design principle. Just based on the alleged wealth of the illuminati, he should be provided a proper design team or web master.

Although, I will read what's offered, and will consider the evidence provided. Thank you for sharing OP.
edit on 18-1-2012 by cbankord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join