It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by NeoVain

So then, what do we call the obvious bad guys ruling the world atm? They clearly have their own secret society, namely Elites, and these people are very smart, clever, motivated, and hard working. They infect and corrupt. What are these good guys doing about this?

Old World Order are the bad guys. The OWO for short

Please just read the articles.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
Who needs order?

We need to stop following others and do what WE want.

That is basically what they say, although i still think they mean we will have order in some form.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss....We WILL get fooled again.
The Empire Never Ends.
Beware hucksters bearing utopia.
They are the Old Order with new clothes and dystopia wrapped in promises.

I'm with pierregustavetoutant on this one
Fulford drank the koolaid ,and so have you OP evidently.Unless somebody comes in clouds of glory riding a white horse I'm not going with them

Fool me once can't get fooled agian

And you obviously didn´t even attempt to click on that 2nd link.

Judgemental and lazy? Check.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I've bookmarked your post as I want to read more, but will be hitting the hay soon.

But reading many of the responses lends credence to my theory that people are afraid of change... and that there are many groups out there engaged in a Power struggle to change the world to their way of thinking, regardless of whether we want it or not.

If it were ever to happen, those who did not support the new order would be either ostracized or executed.
Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This website below basically lays it out in clear text, on every issue. This website is apparently run by the illuminati themselves.

LOL

Hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

The part about the ATS threads getting deleted raises an eyebrow of suspicion especially in a forum like this. Almost confirms the info if you know what I mean.

There is no alternative explanation?

I could think of one. A group of people make a website like say, "Illuminatinews.com" claiming to be the 'official newsletter for the illuminati'

(Hold on a second while I chuckle...)

And then post about it to on ATS to boost their media/ad revenue, or draw in more people to buy something indirectly, say a book on conspiracies or the sort.

There, alternate explanation.

Not sure if this is what happened, but there is an alternative explanation for everything.

By the way:

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

The Illuminati existed many moons ago. Not today.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

LOL Hoax bin.

^
ROFL... This thread is way out there, my head is literally about to explode. If what you say is true? then what happens next?
edit on 10-1-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

What exactly from the link do you disagree with?

reply to post by openeyeswideshut

What about the tons of dis-information out there about the Illuminati put out by conspiracy theorists and anti-Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by NeoVain

This website below basically lays it out in clear text, on every issue. This website is apparently run by the illuminati themselves.

LOL

Hoax bin.

Dude you really need to start opening your eyes. The links are in my op.

Challenge to you:
In the left column of the 2nd link there are about 200 sections to subjects they cover, all with immense amounts of information. I challenge you to pick something you think sounds interesting, read until you find something you disagree with, or is obviously false, and post it here.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
From one of the websites source in the OP:

The three completed novels are attributed to "Mike Hockney". Is that a pseudonym?

Yes.
On other pages of this website there are videos featuring the voices of several people. Are they members of the Illuminati?

No, certainly not. They work for a progressive, unconventional advertising agency that the Illuminati have used on occasion. Their brief was simply to advertise our novels in a non-threatening, almost amusing way.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I wonder if this has anything to do with trying to sell a book!?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

For anyone interested in becoming involved with the Illuminati, the first step is to engage with like-minded radicals on this Facebook page:

www.facebook.com...

This Facebook page is administered by another Illuminati communication cell and provides a mixture of discussion-piece extracts from this website, and their own contributions.

This is all from the second link in the column. Did you want me to continue??

This website features numerous songs by Pho', the rising, radical, super smart, new voice of hip hop.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thank you for fixing the link, but I had to stop reading at the satan is good, god is bad part..I will try to continue another time. I am just more confused.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Please do, challenge still stands.

Trying to attack them with finding a way they are trying to sell something is just cheap and you know it. All that info is free, even the stuff in those books.

I start to think you are really with the TPTB or OWO here dude.. jsut look at the frigging content!!

it is basically 35 ebooks worth of information, by adam weisshapt ffs.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
thats like the most epic thing i've ever read...

in other words it's like the new world order vs the old world order for control...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by NeoVain

Thank you for fixing the link, but I had to stop reading at the satan is good, god is bad part..I will try to continue another time. I am just more confused.

Did you read the explanation why?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
thats like the most epic thing i've ever read...

in other words it's like the new world order vs the old world order for control...

Glad you understand dude.

Some guys here are just too blind to see the truth even when it hits them over the the nose.
edit on 11-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

^^So is this something the NWO or OWO want us to know?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The part about God being the false god and Lucifer being the angel....I have to read it again.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Not sure that is related to the Illuminati, but i doubt it.

However those guys seem to have basically the same message... and don´t we all share that thought?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by NeoVain

The part about God being the false god and Lucifer being the angel....I have to read it again.

Is this the part you are referring to?

Atheists reject the type of God worshipped by Christians, Muslims and Jews: the God of Being. They are right to do so. He is an anti-God, a false God, a God of delusion and lies. This God is no God at all. He is Satan pretending to be God. There is only one True God – the God of Becoming. Many atheists consider Darwin's theory of evolution the proof that God does not exist. On the contrary, it is the basis of God's existence. Modern science has led to to a complete loss of a religious sensibility in the world. Religious statements increasingly sound crazy and ridiculous. The irony is that religion is ultimately scientific. There is no contradiction between science and religion. It is not religion that is abolished by science but atheism.

And it all makes sence if you understand what their view is: We are all GOD

Read more here Source

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join