It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Whoever the Illuminati actually are, they're powerful. So why don't they use that power to come right out into the open for all people to see and fight alongside?! Secrecy is the reserve of malevolent entities. A benevolent one would not covet their knowledge and their ideological war.

For this reason alone, I don't buy it one bit!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by Tesclo

War is a natural thing. Just like animals.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

I don't like wars, they are not only violent but brutal, but unfortunately there will always be wars.

If you look at the depictions of even angels, or if you belive in them aliens, even they fight wars amongst themselves and others.

The only way to stop wars among humans, or animals is to convert every human or animal into a robot, but then we would have no conciousness at all, we will have no individuality, and no soul/spirit.

Wars will happen. But they can be limited. And you must defend yourself when necessary. I'm far from a pacifist, but to be rational instead of violent is what we should all strive to be. To go looking for a fight based on retritbution or retaliation is unnecessary to say the least though. So is fighting a war based on a disagreement instead of using a more diplomatic solution. See "people like me" would rather see a world order than nations constantly divided amongst themselves. But "people like me" would also rather own a legal firearm to defend themselves than be locked in the bathroom when someone breaks in.

Nobody here is saying that we need to change who we are. We simply need to move past the tribal warfare and towards a united world that can solve problems by talking things through instead of bombing the living # out of each other.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Nobody here is saying that we need to change who we are. We simply need to move past the tribal warfare and towards a united world that can solve problems by talking things through instead of bombing the living # out of each other.

But that won't happen, simply because we are very different people.

There are people out there who disagree with you and think that only force can be used to win any conflict.

There are people out there who will disagree with you and me in religion, politics, or any other topic.

There are people out there who don't want what you or I want.

Heck, look at this website and see how different we all are, even on a website where most of us are looking more or less for the same topics.

Because of this, and because we all are different, you won't see a One World Order of any type, unless it is done through FORCE. By FORCING those who disagree with you to agree. By FORCING those who would rather fight wars to accept peace.

Such a One World Order, no matter how many good intentions are behind it, will become a One World Dictatorship because we are all different.

edit on 12-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Then as I said we are not ready for it. Maybe we never will be. At some point though if we don't stop the constant war and bloodshed, we'll bomb ourselves back into the stoneage.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I still don't get how someone can create a website, call themselves the "illuminati" and sell fiction books related to it claiming their secret message is inside, and so many people would actually respond seriously....

Basically, the kids with the tree fort down the street are as powerful as the "illuminati"

That's great. Ignorance denied.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Then as I said we are not ready for it. Maybe we never will be. At some point though if we don't stop the constant war and bloodshed, we'll bomb ourselves back into the stoneage.

Are you sure we haven't done this already? The Hindu scriptures say that we have fought atomic wars in the distant past.

According to the hindu tradition manking has existed, as we are now not as neanderthals, for at least a couple million years, and we have fought at least one atomic war which pushed what survived of mankind back to a stone age type civilization.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Are you sure we haven't done this already? The Hindu scriptures say that we have fought atomic wars in the distant past.

According to the hindu tradition manking has existed, as we are now not as neanderthals, for at least a couple million years, and we ahve fought at least one atomic war which pushed mankind back to a stone age type civilization.

I wouldn't doubt it to be honest. There are places all over the world with high levels of radiation. It's possible that we simply keep resetting ourselves. If true, it's both sad and pathetic. It is what it is though.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Saying war is necessary only shows you do not understand what i tried to explain earlier; War is, like hibernation, only natural in the current environment.

Remove the environmental prerequisites for a war to manifest, and it will never come to fruition.

Remove the potential obstacles between people, and they will never argue.

Remove the root cause of a problem, and it will never manifest.

Wars are the result of unresolvable conflicts between nations.

Remove either these unresolvable conflicts, or the nations, and the prerequisites will never be met.

A global republican meritocracy would remove both prerequisites.

Maybe educate yourself a little more before you waste more time here.

Meritocracy
The Meritocracy Party
edit on 12-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Establishing said order seems to be the problem. Governing it is the easy part.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The only way to do that, is to turn every human into a robot.

Do you want to become a robot? You might be the exception to the rule and you might want to do so, but BILLIONS of people will not accept so.

People like you need to understand that other people are not like you, and they will not accept what you want.

You can't force people to do your will, unless you put a gun to their head, and even then many won't do your will.

That is the truth no matter how much you want to deny it.

The only way to remove, what YOU want to remove is to turn every human into YOUR slave robot...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Maybe educate yourself a little more before you waste more time here.

Educate myself?... What do you know about me?...

This is the problem with people like you. You seem to think you know what is best for everyone and you want to "educate" everyone to your will...

This in dictatorships is called "re-education camps" where people are forced to accept the view of one man, or a small group of men...

This is what YOU are calling for.

People like you, who want to educate everyone to your beliefs, always become dictators.

Pick up a book and see why dictators became what they were/are...

You will find in most instances they wanted EXACTLY what you want.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

The only way to do that, is to turn every human into a robot.

Do you want to become a robot? You might be the exception to the rule and you might want to do so, but BILLIONS of people will not accept so.

People like you need to understand that other people are not like you, and they will not accept what you want.

You can't force people to do your will, unless you put a gun to their head, and even then many won't do your will.

That is the truth no matter how much you want to deny it.

The only way to remove, what YOU want to remove is to turn every human into YOUR slave robot...

Yes people are stupid, they don´t want to learn what is best for them, that is the problem.
Even when the solution is laid out right before them, they choose to shut their eyes.
And you seem to be no exception, unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Yes people are stupid, they don´t want to learn what is best for them, that is the problem.
Even when the solution is laid out right before them, they choose to shut their eyes.
And you seem to be no exception, unfortunately.

See what I mean?...

If you don't see what your thought process is making of you, i fear for those who will be under your power. Be it family, or co-workers.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So it's better to bomb ourselves back the stoneage (again?) or atleast attempt to give the idea a try? That's my only question. Because the way we're going now, we wont make it 10 years without a 3rd world war. This one will be nucular.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Really? I thought they were all about economics and politics. Wow, here I thought wars were resolved when an opposing country sacked their enemy and took all their resources.

Someone should rewrite the history books...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Establishing said order seems to be the problem. Governing it is the easy part.

Indeed.
But it is only a matter of time until we have to choose between global enslavement version 2.0 (OWO) or something else.
If we wait too long, something else might no longer be an option.
edit on 12-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

So it's better to bomb ourselves back the stoneage (again?) or atleast attempt to give the idea a try? That's my only question. Because the way we're going now, we wont make it 10 years without a 3rd world war. This one will be nucular.

IMO we are here to experience life and make the best of our experience with what we are given.

A few of us, if we learn what we need to learn, will move into another form of existance, meanwhile others will stay behind and will have to learn what they came to learn in this life.

As for the rest of mankind, everything will repeat itself in one way or another, over, and over, and over until each one of us learns what we need to learn from this life experience.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by NeoVain

Really? I thought they were all about economics and politics. Wow, here I thought wars were resolved when an opposing country sacked their enemy and took all their resources.

Someone should rewrite the history books...

Nice derail attempt, funnyguy

But sorry, i won´t bite

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

IMO we are here to experience life and make the best of our experience with what we are given.

A few of us, if we learn what we need to learn, will move into another form of existance, meanwhile others will stay behind and will have to learn what they came to learn in this life.

Let's just kill each other and thank Jesus? I mean I really can't stand behind your statement here. What was the point of advancing ourselves to this point then? Let's just all go back to living in caves? Why not try to advance ourselves past this point? Every person on this planet should look at war as primitive unless they are the type of people that you directly describe as tyrants. You can't defend the position of war in one statement and then turn around and call someone a tyrant for forcing them to abandon ideas of mass bloodshed. It makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

So they tell you that they are the good guys and you believe them?
How do you know for certain that they are not the bad guys?
Who is pushing for a New World Order?
They claim those in power now don't want a New World Order, but who is it in fact who has been calling for a New World Order?...
IMO, this is nothing more than deception, if that website is truly an Illuminati website.
The Illuminati USED to be the good guys, but they have been infiltrated by those they claim they are fighting against.

If you look at every World political party they are ALL calling for a New World Order. That alone should tell you that what they claim in that website is false.

You have to understand one thing. Eventually we as a species will have to form a new world order. Not in the way that you think of the term, but a one world borderless nation. The problem is, the people of the old order want the rules to remain the same as the old order while making everything global. But in reality, we need to make everything global while eliminating that which has enslaved us thus far. That includes the obvious like slavery, but moves more into monetary and religious issues. War needs to stop. It is primitive and a tool used to enslave. The same can be said about religion, but it seems that people simply aren't ready to let go of their bed time stories.

I'm sorry if I seem a bit harsh in this thread, it is not my intention. However, it is extremely frustrating to see people glance over something and immediately disregard it simply because it doesn't coincide with what their book tells them.

1."while eliminating that which has enslaved us thus far"
2."The same can be said about religion, but it seems that people simply aren't ready to let go of their bed time stories."
3."To claim something is of Satan without even a hint of the subject being presented is the definition of ignorant."

Lol, your comments alone in support of the "good guys" gives away the deception. And by calling people who believe in the Word and Glory of God as "ignorant" is just the most common form of propaganda that is out there.

Look at the main points of your reply which I have supplied above. Your new world order is NO DIFFERENT than any other New World Order plan. No difference. Nada. Those wicked Christians who side with God Almighty just "gotta go". Nothing about the perverted Talmud of Judaism or rampaging Islam all over Africa, Europe, Indonesia and the Middle East.
Nothing. It's just those God fearing pesky believers of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who are "holding us back".

Yes, there are people out there that have no grounding in the Truth of God thanks in no small part to your "good guys" the Illuminati. But some us can smell BS a mile away and know without a shadow of a doubt that  your points listed above clearly demonstrate the rotten fruit that it disguises.

Christ Jesus came to offer salvation in the last days if this Age. The Word clearly tells all those who listen what is to transpire, how it will happen and what forces are at play. The same one's from the creation of mankind. 

The force of good in this world has left His Words for all those who humbly seek the Truth. Calling Him "ignorant" and "evil" may fool many in a day where most people in western Christ professing nations have been methodically brainwashed against the True God of Heaven, but thankfully His Elect will not be deceived. They may be killed thanks to your "good NWO" of which you so kindly provided proof of in your comments above, but in the End God is triumphant and 

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'"

Definition: (a) I consent fully, agree out and out, (b) I confess, admit, acknowledge (cf. the early Hellenistic sense of the middle: I acknowledge a debt), (c) I give thanks, praise.

1843 eksomologéō (from 1537 /ek, "wholly out from," intensifying 3670 /homologéō, "say the same thing about") – properly, fully agree and to acknowledge that agreement openly (whole-heartedly); hence, to confess ("openly declare"), without reservation (no holding back).

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join