It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The bottom line is this: We all know there are some pretty BAD people pulling the strings now and most likely they have been pulling the strings for a very long time

But who cares about the why and how anymore? Hell even the who doesnt matter too, as most of the "who" have so much money and protection they will never see justice. We all know by now- the person who writes the history is the one in charge, you never get the full/true story.

I don't believe crap unlesss, I myself, research it or see it with my own eyes. Especially in the day and age of the internet. When I do research it I make sure I can cross reference it or I file it in my brain as possible bull# or missinformation. - ** not doging the internet it is a awesome tool and must remain open. **

What matters is what the F we are going to do about it. That has always been the question and it will always be the question. We never do anyhing and people have been writting and researching this stuff for 100's of years. Hell most of us sit here and hope that 2012 is going to magicly transform us into butterflys ( I hope it does). The tools they are using are working, do not think for a second they are not, even on you ( from food to religion)

Everyone needs to wake the F up and if you are awake help someone else wake up. Its not up to "us" its up to YOU. Don't give other people your power.

LETS GO.

Quit wating for someone else to see what you think you see. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
edit on 12-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: because I suck at the english language

edit on 12-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yeah Good guys my A$$ ... the same Good guys who created this banking crises and are now foreclosing on our homes.

Read "Proof of a Conspiracy" by Robeson; Published in 1798

It describes the formation and the Illuminati movement amongst the masonic order of Germany.

Skull & Bones are an American branch of the original order in Germany.

And why we have had two Bonesmen Presidents George Bush Sr. & Jr.

Also why Dad was Vice President as well as CIA Head. And why both sons were governors of the two major drug importation states

FL & TX

Yeah Good guys my A$$

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Sigh, you're just another one of those pot head, new agey, coffee shop college atheists, aren't you? Of course, you harbor the inherent desire to rebel for no real reason other than for the sake of opposing. Aligning yourself with the Illuminati just because they seem to strike some sort of desire to disparage religion for whatever angst you harbor is fairly concerning and it seems like the Illuminati are doing a fine job in their recruitment drive. There's nothing enlightening about hating the government or religion, it really just comes down to another young person thinking the world is against them and will run to someone who promises change.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Funny that you say the illuminati made this website......making them look good. works out for them especially with all the people waking up right now...there scared..........thats if they really did make this website(which i doubt)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Alright I have checked out the links and have come to the conclusion that everything provided is by the same author, including the photoshopped newspaper article from the second link. This is nothing more than fantasy writing, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

Sigh, you're just another one of those pot head, new agey, coffee shop college atheists, aren't you? Of course, you harbor the inherent desire to rebel for no real reason other than for the sake of opposing. Aligning yourself with the Illuminati just because they seem to strike some sort of desire to disparage religion for whatever angst you harbor is fairly concerning and it seems like the Illuminati are doing a fine job in their recruitment drive. There's nothing enlightening about hating the government or religion, it really just comes down to another young person thinking the world is against them and will run to someone who promises change.

In reality, and as the founding fathers of America thought, Government is against them (or us, the people). It always has been and always will be. Throughout our history as a species, Government has done nothing but war with and kill not only peoples of other tribes or nations, but their own people aswell. A history lesson on the Roman or British empires would do you good, but sadly I don't think it would get through. Slavery didn't start in America my friend and America only exists because of a tyrannical King.

As to religion, what good has been done in the name of it? Justify to me the crusades or witch hunts. Justify to me the countless people murdered in the name of God. Justify to me how a good book that preaches peace has been behind not only murder, but assault, pedophilia, and numerous attempts to supress information in the form of threats or violent action. Is this why Christ died on the cross? So that ignorant people could take his name in vein? You don't need to believe in religion to believe in God. There is a seperation.

I'm not a pot head. I don't sit in coffee shops. And I'm not an athiest. An open mind can do wonders for humanity though. Ask the people that thought this world was flat. Or do you sit here and pick fights with the "young folk" because you had your chance in the 60s to make a real change, but now you're just like all those old people that just didn't understand? How sad it must be to be a baby boomer and know you failed future generations. But hey, atleast we dont spit on our troops.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
To accept the Masons, Illuminati et al is to accept Lucifer as well.

So is Lucifer one of the good guys?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGrey

Where in that link does it tell you to worship Lucifer? Please link it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Why does the secret societies notice look so freaky compared to all the other tabs? I wanted to post about the illuminati thing but this notice scarred me away.

Secret Societies: NOTICE:
This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories, scandals, secrets, cover-ups and related historical events involving secret societies and related groups. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AWARE THIS FORUM IS UNDER RENEWED, VERY-CLOSE STAFF SCRUTINY. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoatwolfeWolfgoate
Alright I have checked out the links and have come to the conclusion that everything provided is by the same author, including the photoshopped newspaper article from the second link. This is nothing more than fantasy writing, in my opinion.

I did the same thing and came up with the same obvious conclusion.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Why does this matter? You know Illuminati are anti-religion, no?
They place no significance on such archaic constructs.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.overlordsofchaos.com...

edit on 12-1-2012 by AlienGrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Why does this matter? You know Illuminati are anti-religion, no?
They place no significance on such archaic constructs.

It doesn't matter. People simply will not listen to reason when it comes to their book. The site is anti-religion so it's of Satan. It's ignorance born of stupidity drilled into their head since birth. It will never change.

reply to post by AlienGrey

So the site doesn't say it's of Lucifer but this youtube video does and since this video does (even though the site doesn't) the site is of Lucifer?

edit on 12-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepeoplesmilitia
Why does the secret societies notice look so freaky compared to all the other tabs? I wanted to post about the illuminati thing but this notice scarred me away.

Secret Societies: NOTICE:
This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories, scandals, secrets, cover-ups and related historical events involving secret societies and related groups. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AWARE THIS FORUM IS UNDER RENEWED, VERY-CLOSE STAFF SCRUTINY. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

It basically means you could be banned or otherwise punished for trying to derail or intentionally destroy a thread here. This message is needed since naturally people tend to not believe in this kind of stuff, and therefore they tend to lash out and nitpick at every little thing before even doing any research on the topic themselves. Just because it is easier i guess.

Threads has been derailed many times before, and people banned. Therefore they had to put that message up, as a warning.

Basically if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, think twice before posting.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

You clearly didnt take the time to read those links.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Dude those links are nowhere in this thread.

Just because you where stupid enough to be deceived in the past by the OWO into thinking "that" was illuminati, does not mean you can skip the content of a thread with ACTUAL VALID info and start bashing away you know. That just shows your ignorance, for all to see.

Just click and read. (2nd link btw, first one is just for the article, rest of site is crap) Not hard.
edit on 12-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I've read and viewed enough of the information (including blood lines) to know that there is no direct connection between the Illumanati (which technically doesn't even exist anymore) and the masons, skull and bones, knights templar etc. etc. I know where these blood lines trace back to. And I know about the Satanic worship of the bohemian groves and the like.

With that said, you didn't read the link in the OP. I would ask that you take the time to read the information presented to you as I go over what you've presented to me. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Nice to see there are some posters here who seem to "get" what the site is about. But the majority just sees the word Illuminati and/or NWO and just dismiss it out of hand.

Listen, forget the word Illuminati, just read the articles. Doesn't matter it they are the real deal or not. The message is a good one, if perhaps a tad harsh occasionly.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

And calling people stupid and names etc is a great way to get people behind your little parade here and to read your work

I was just pointing out that Satan has been synonymous with these secret societies since forever ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122

Nice to see there are some posters here who seem to "get" what the site is about. But the majority just sees the word Illuminati and/or NWO and just dismiss it out of hand.

Listen, forget the word Illuminati, just read the articles. Doesn't matter it they are the real deal or not. The message is a good one, if perhaps a tad harsh occasionly.

Well this is the problem. It starts to get into religion and the site is a tad bit more vocal on the dealings of the muslims more so than even Christianity. With that said, if people would give the site a chance instead of screaming blasphemy while hitting the exit button there wouldn't be all this nonsense here. Once you take people out of their happy place they tend to use everything and anything to discredit you. Religion is brainwashing.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join