It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

None of that is from authentic Christianity.

You don't seem to like folks mislabeling your cherished groups.

Yet you seem to delight in mislabeling your OUT-GROUPS.

Impressive.

NOT.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

None of that is from authentic Christianity.
You don't seem to like folks mislabeling your cherished groups.
Yet you seem to delight in mislabeling your OUT-GROUPS.
Impressive.
NOT.

As I said, we're defined by the majority of our actions. The "authentic" Christians you speak of are in the minority, making the comparison Raivan31 made between "good Nazis" & "good Christians" just about spot on, especially when you consider that the Nazis themselves were Christians.
I have witnessed Bible School teachers violently forcing children to pray, I have seen signs on street corners condoning the condemnation of gays, muslims, and democrats. I have seen people "thank god" for tornadoes that killed dozens because the neighborhoods were undesirable in their eyes.

I am a part of no group. I am what I am (as Popeye would say). My beliefs may put me more in line with the Illuminati than they do with Christians or any other Abrahamic Religion, but that's because I believe in mankind, not absentee "fathers."

I'm sorry we don't see eye to eye, but that's the battle we wage; the one against the enlightened, and those that are... not so much.

edit on 11-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Please try to stay on topic.

This thread is about the Illuminati message, purpose, viewpoints, validity, and opinions thereof.

If you are not interested in the topic, move along.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Catholics worship a Pope that isn't even supposed to exist as some sort of King while he lives in a palace in his own country. So what happend to blessed be the poor, woe unto the rich? The word of Christ only matters when it fits the agenda? Or is it some how holy for a large percentage of the priests to assault children? So if that wasn't enough, let us not forget about the crusades, witch hunts, or the fact that the Christian church has done nothing but hold back science and education since it's conception. That's okay, the people are just as dumb as they walk to church every Sunday, step over the homeless veteran they claim to support, and act as if simply being there is going to save them. It's no wonder the religion has been compared to the nazis in this thread... we all know it's blasphemy to have an opinion.

Save me. I implore you.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss....We WILL get fooled again.
The Empire Never Ends.
Beware hucksters bearing utopia.
They are the Old Order with new clothes and dystopia wrapped in promises.

Yep, you want to steer the ship correctly, you better have control OF EVERYTHING. The Elite control both sides of every conflict and all arguements. That is a fact. Can't get what you want if you can't control it all. Simple really when you step back and take a good long look. Iran, North Korea and Venezuela are the hold outs to world comination, they have their own banking systems and money. That is why they are always condemned.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

If you had taken the time to read the material closely, you would know that the part you quoted was in reference to "personality" types...'Other-directed women' are likely to enjoy shopping and other frivilious activities. The section mentions other personality types such as inner directed, traditionalists, etc...and their general behaviours. If you are an inner-directed woman (as it is defined there) then the quote you mentioned doesn't apply to you. And please remember the personality types are generalizations

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Sorry to burst your bubble here, but that is EXACTLY what they say on this website as well.

You didn´t even read the link did you?
No, because as I mentioned, the Illuminati ceased to be an organization 227 years ago. Anyone calling themselves that today is unrelated, and I really don't care what they have to say.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo
Catholics worship a Pope that isn't even supposed to exist as some sort of King while he lives in a palace in his own country. So what happend to blessed be the poor, woe unto the rich? The word of Christ only matters when it fits the agenda? Or is it some how holy for a large percentage of the priests to assault children? So if that wasn't enough, let us not forget about the crusades, witch hunts, or the fact that the Christian church has done nothing but hold back science and education since it's conception. That's okay, the people are just as dumb as they walk to church every Sunday, step over the homeless veteran they claim to support, and act as if simply being there is going to save them. It's no wonder the religion has been compared to the nazis in this thread... we all know it's blasphemy to have an opinion.

Save me. I implore you.

[Starred]

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

Originally posted by Tesclo

Save me. I implore you.

[Starred]

Aww see you've gone and ruined it now

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Sorry to burst your bubble here, but that is EXACTLY what they say on this website as well.

You didn´t even read the link did you?
No, because as I mentioned, the Illuminati ceased to be an organization 227 years ago. Anyone calling themselves that today is unrelated, and I really don't care what they have to say.

How do you know they do not exist? Because your belowed history books say so?

You clearly do not understand what they are.
Let me spell it out: They are an Idea, and ideas are bulletproof (from the movie Vendetta)

That understood, even if they where all killed (which they where not), it would be enough if some of the books and texts survived or even the ideology, for them to sometime again rise from the ashes.

There is alot more info on this in that link you havent clicked on yet BTW...
Maybe it is time you enlighten yourself instead of making assumptions based on "popular facts".

edit on 11-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

It doesn't matter. Old World, New World, same damn thing. Well actually not but from my perspective it is the same thing.

Old World= Rule of Psychopaths
New World= Rule of Sociopaths.

Like I said, SSDD.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
Hmmmm...this sounds like the devil telling all the people he is not evil, but there to help them? What would you have them tell you?

But this would be also true for the other party aswell. For instance god claiming himself to be good and the creator of all things. How can we be sure which faction tells the truth? And again, there might be not such thing as "the truth".

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Test..

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
This is total garbage I grow weary of how this site enables flags for such blatant BS. Can we please enable an anti-flag feature so the logical people can demote hoaxes and deny ignorance willingly? It would probably take tons of pressure off mods to hoax things.

Not very constructive of you, you know?

Since you joined this thread, let me help you to be constructive.

Consider this

Several researchers have asked whether the mysterious French painter François de Nomé was a member of the Illuminati. The answer is yes. His paintings contain several coded references to the mysteries of the Illuminati. François de Nomé was also known as Monsù Desiderio/ Francesco Desiderio/ Didier Barra in order to confuse the enemies of the Illuminati. No one has ever come close to cracking the secrets contained in his paintings. Can you?
The paintings that deserve particular study are:
King Asa of Judah Destroying the Idols
The Tomb of Solomon
Martyrdom of a Saint
Belisarius Recognised by one of his Soldiers
Landscape with Roman Ruins
A View of Venice
A Fantastic Architectural View
Fantastic Ruins with St. Augustine and the Child

Please report back with your findings.

What exactly does this ragtag group of illuminati wannabes have to do with this lovely art you directed me to? I'm just saying it is garbage because (in my opinion) these people are just trying to make a buck and anyone can weave a well written sci-fi story from conspiracies and play the population like a fiddle. So much theories and speculation is on this website that I could pick a few threads and make a blockbuster movie out of it. I'm sure others had the same idea and actually pursued it. There's money to be made off conspiracies for the better or worse. Look at Alex Jones, he's doing mighty fine for himself just by babbling on the radio all day about things we ATS members read and discuss daily. In regards to the art you wanted me to look at... I notice a 3 headed dragon on the top right hand side of the picture "Landscape with Roman Ruins" and if scholars and saints couldn’t figure out the secrets how could I? lol I'm not denying that Illuminati does not exist. I'm just denying that these people who made this website are "good" or really anything legitimately special... Just a few people trying to beat the economy through the ignorance of unsuspecting people. And yeah yeah I know the books are free yaddy yada... The best marketing for your product at first light is FREE SAMPLES. I read through every single post on this thread and I am with the people on the stance that this is BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

How do you know they do not exist? Because your belowed history books say so?
Because there's no unbroken link between the guys who died 200 years ago and the guys who set up a website in West Texas.

Just as there's no unbroken link between the historical Knights Templar from centuries ago and the dozens or hundreds of groups calling themselves Templars today.

It's wishful thinking, perhaps borrowing on the original ideologies, perhaps not. But it doesn't make them legitimate heirs.

Nobody has a trademark on the name. Nobody's going to stop them from calling themselves whatever the hell they want. Doesn't make them any more real though.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
First of all I want to say hello to the ATS Community, it is a really interesting site !

English is not my native language, so I know I will pronounce many things wrong and the grammar .... hmm .
I hope its understandable.

This only my opinion, but when I consider what I learned so far and then consider it to be some kind of "truth",
I come to a conclusion that I know nothing, any information that is floating in the WWW is a "grain of salt" in an unending or Infinite mind ****, lets look at science and Steven Hawkins this guys theory was debunked by Leonard Susskind a former Plumber (he is a professor) and is claiming now that his theory is right and from my perspective, What the **** ! For now it is considered to be the truth, but like anything it will be debunked.

To call yourself illuminati or enlightened it something a omnipotent being can claim but I would rather listening to someone who says: I know something !
That he is willing to share, with no strings attached and still call himself a fool.

Live itself, what a scam !

I appreciate your try to share knowledge and to be open-minded is not easy when others are against you, and when people claim that this is some way of lie, or try to sway people, it could be. I don't know !

In the end, it is always us that make lies true ! It is the "way of the word" when you know how to use it, you can make a great deal reasonable !

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by realhighup
reply to post by boncho

please just stop

thanks OP for this info. true seekers

Maybe you can explain why the illuminati stole a logo from Dan Brown instead of creating their own, since they are revealing themselves to the world on a crappy website...

1. What logo are you referring to?
2. How do you know Dan Brown didn´t steal it from them?
3. Thread derail attempts are not welcome in this forum, as you should know.

The topic is about the message, which seems genuine. Stay on topic.

1. This logo found on this page.

2. Because it would be a multimillion dollar lawsuit if the likes of Dan Brown stole it, and they wouldn't need to sell their crappy 5.99 books.

3. We have been discussing this for a good while in the thread and it's related to the OP. It is not a derail attempt. Deflection attempts are also not welcome by the sane readers of ATS. If you can't take your BS being questioned don't make threads.

So you know, the topic of this thread is the website you linked:

(from the OP)

This website below basically lays it out in clear text, on every issue. This website is apparently run by the illuminati themselves.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SmartmuhahaXD

Thank you, impressive thinking for a first post.

I agree wholehartedly with what you are trying to say, it is WE that decide what is true or not, the same way we always did: the scientific method. What is important is the idea, not the source. Certain people have a problem understanding this, and thus they tirelessly hammer away at the small things, the little discrepancies that does not suit their own "world view". Never do they stop and think how they got this viewpoint in the first place, that maybe the original source was imperfect?

Welcome to ATS btw =)

Your way of thinking is basically the same i have, however it gets tiresome trying to explain basic things to people with no want to learn, listen or think. Eventually, it´s just better to ignore them, and let them drown into the sea of ignorance.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I think it was in a Dan Brown book I read that the Illuminati where created by such people as Leonardo da Vinci and others like him as a reaction to the catholic church’s methods/tactics/crimes against humanity – this seems plausible to me

if true it would have made the Illuminati ‘persons of interest’ to the catholic church who might setup a fake Illuminati to give the Illuminati a bad name and as a trap for Illuminati newbie’s/wannabes and this would have made the Illuminati secretive to avoid been burned on some catholic’s bonfire

so yes there could be a real Illuminati (good guys) still around given that the Catholic Church is still here

I’m not sure if the website you have posted is genuine but if they have the spirit of the original Illuminati (fighting against religious ignorance ect) then does it matter?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is just another blind man leading another blind man.

Do any of you have substantial evidence to prove that the Illuminati exist? That the Illuminati is actually an evil corporation seeking out total control? That the Illuminati actually has member and every singer is a member of?

If you are speaking in terms of a friend told a friend who told another friend who emailed me with a fake screen name then you have no actual proof of anything you are saying. You are all going based on what was taught to you base on the poor knowledge there is about this group.

I have said before on this thread that happens to be ignored by everyone that YOU DO NOT BECOME AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER. If in fact there is a group out there they must be copy cats because you cannot become a member. You are born one and not by having parents being one. Money can't get you a membership, and fame isn't going to help you be one.

Members don't know each other because they have not met. In the past some have been gathered in the same spot and killed off by the same people they are meant to help. Religious groups know about them and they do anything for them not to be.

Again, YOU DO NOT BECOME AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER, the light chooses you.

edit on 12-1-2012 by starpact because: typos

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join