It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yes I just think Mr Zagami is really amusing.
And he is really "out there" as well. Making his claims high and low.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

If I could have given you more stars I probably would have...

Maybe it is my time to step away and do some thinking. Some insight you have there.

Just look at what everyone else is doing and don't do it, I always say.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

WOW! WHAT A CRAPTACULAR WEBSITE! LOL hiddenmysteries.com
LOL crap crap crap crap!

Like 97% of what is on the INTERNET!

Do not waste your time surfing through sewage for answers when you can move about the planet and use social skills to talk to people.

The Library of Alexandria was burned for a reason. The great incinerator of factual data is now 1's and 0's.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by NeoVain

This gentleman clames to be an Illuminati Grandmaster.

Leo Zagami

That guy is obviously a prankster looking for some easy fame.

True Illuminati Grandmasters would never compromise their identity, their mission is too important for that.
Furthermore this part basically confirms it

He adopted a Islamic name khaled Saifullah Khan when he converted from Catholicism to Islam,he had taken the decision to infiltrate islam and become a Muslim in 2003 during a illuminati ritual he made in Egypt under the Great Pyramid of Giza

Illuminati vehemently oppose all religions, one of their main goals of "enlightenment" is to destroy all religions.. So why would he convert from a christian to a muslim if he was truely Illuminati?

edit on 11-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Perhaps to give both religions a bad name with his appearance

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is the 2nd time, in as many days, that someone has posted a thread with my similar line of thinking...

From another thread ["The Final Conspiracy" (but, only touched on global economy, of Carbon credits)]:

The new economy - no matter what it ends up being - is still just a smaller part of the bigger puzzle. I am currently authoring a thread right now, and your title stole my thunder a little bit (in overall theme, only). My title is going to be something like "Why does everyone assume a move towards the NWO is a BAD thing?!"

Be on the lookout. I'll probably post back, here.

Good thread, and good explanation and links.

But this is STILL just a tiny piece of the overall puzzle, my friend. Guaranteed.

You can't just think Global - you must think Universal. And, that is the theme of my thread.

But, again... good thread on this portion.

edit on 1/11/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

all that i meant by my comment about the 20th century was that the bulk of "progress" in the world happened in the 20th century....thanks to the industrial revolution, information revolution etc.

the definition of "progress" will be debatable depending on who you ask, but there's no doubt about the HUGE amount of information, and change that has happened in the last 100 years.

the book: The Singularity is Near, by Ray Kurzweil explains this well.

it is very true that these plots have been around for thousands of years, of course.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

I suppose you mean by "getting out" they should announce something in the Mainstream Media lol.

They are already getting their message out, thanks to the internet, but the MSM is controlled by the OWO, and want nothing of it.

Isn´t this obvious? MSM rather cover some shady story about a drug bust, a sex scandal, or a speech "hiccup" than stuff like this.

You just need to turn away from the MSM and you will see, it´s already out there, announce and in motion.

But it will never hit MSM until the last day...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well if these guys are the true Illuminati, then they are losing the war against the power elite badly. If they are not the banksters or the politicians or corporate moguls or alphabet agencies. Then they have no power and can't help us anyway. What hope do we have?

All out civil revolution is the only thing that has a chance of toppling the OWO. I'm starting to believe that they can't be stopped at all because the common man can't agree on anything and will never unite to stop them.

The time for secrecy is over. These so called "Illuminati" need to come out of hiding, expose the OWO and lead the common man in revolution against the "OWO". If they are who they say they are then they need come out now and openly share all that they know and be the leaders that we need.

I just hope they aren't some religious group.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It seems that many of you have missed the point.

The bottom line is this: official membership in the Illuminati, the OTO, or any of these other secret organizations is not necessary for you to belong to the great ambition, or to advance its cause. If you are enlightened, then your actions necessarily reveal your unity. The organizations exist merely to protect and advance the knowledge that is imperative for bringing humanity out of the dark ages. They do not exist to be apart from you, or to alienate you. They do not exist for you to follow, or to lead you. It is not even of consequence whether or not the organizations do or do not exist within a coherent structure. What is of consequence is your thought and your action. If you seek to divide the humans of earth by clinging to nationality, religious creed, ethnicity, or any other arbitrary means, you seek to destroy the future of humanity on this planet, and you are the enemy. If you deny these divisions and actively work against the enemy, then you are Illuminated, and you are a friend. This is the only division of any real consequence, and the enemy must be removed through whatever means available.
edit on 11-1-2012 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well I don't necessarily mean the MSM...

If something with some major substance to it were released anywhere it would be most viewed video, hottest topic on ATS, talked about on alternative radio etc...

What I mean is I believe some major info could 'make the rounds' in a huge way even if the MSM was on complete blackout.

But since we haven't quite seen anything yet of that magnitude, that it probably doesn't exist.
I also have this feeling that it will be impossible to be in the know 'before it was cool'. At best, I believe members like us will just have a better time dealing with the information and moving forward with it.

So while the info sourced in the OP may be good and useful, I feel like we're still waiting for "it".
The truth is still 'out there', and we'll have to keep looking beyond this benevolent illuminati stuff.

And with that I feel a little silly having not looked at it though so I promise to do so before I post again...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule
reply to post by maestromason

Of course a mason would claim the original creators of the order do not exist. Please, try not to be so obvious. I must also express to you that a 33rd degree mason knows nothing, or next to nothing, of any real import. Thus, your so-called arcane knowledge has likely been fabricated for your benefit, and contains that which you are meant to know, not what is to be known. Your order is corrupt to its core, as one can see from the persons belonging to it in modern times. Not a single person should believe a word coming from any mason regarding Illumination or even the origins of the masonic order itself. You are in the dark with no candle.

As a traveling man I need no candles to light my path for all my cardinal points are known and figured. You are the one who is in the dark , and it is not my place to guide you to light.

JFYI....If I were to show you my light you would be permanently blinded for my light emanates through two very distinct cranial apertures.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
...my light emanates through two very distinct cranial apertures.

Lo Pan?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
The time for secrecy is over. These so called "Illuminati" need to come out of hiding, expose the OWO and lead the common man in revolution against the "OWO". If they are who they say they are then they need come out now and openly share all that they know and be the leaders that we need.

I just hope they aren't some religious group.

Sorry. But, none of you are ready for that quite yet, perhaps, IF you could come together and do something, that might change. But, until "we" feel you are ready,"we" will simply watch and wait (by "we" I mean the true "secret socities" ... those would be the ones you don't know about, and ignore when you hear of ).

Not really religious, but, intensly spiritual.

Etharzi od Oma.
edit on 11-1-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Of course a mason would claim the original creators of the order do not exist. Please, try not to be so obvious. I must also express to you that a 33rd degree mason knows nothing, or next to nothing, of any real import. Thus, your so-called arcane knowledge has likely been fabricated for your benefit, and contains that which you are meant to know, not what is to be known. Your order is corrupt to its core, as one can see from the persons belonging to it in modern times. Not a single person should believe a word coming from any mason regarding Illumination or even the origins of the masonic order itself. You are in the dark with no candle.

As a traveling man I need no candles to light my path for all my cardinal points are known and figured. You are the one who is in the dark , and it is not my place to guide you to light.

JFYI....If I were to show you my light you would be permanently blinded for my light emanates through two very distinct cranial apertures.

You are a capitalist, I see. In that case, your protestations of knowledge mean nothing to me, for you belong to a group of individuals who possess the poorest of vision in all of the Earth's history. I was not referring to that type of candle, nor did I ask you to guide me. Since you are a capitalist, or claim to be, I know exactly where you believe light emanates from to reveal the path, and your third sentence has proven this for me. Thank you, Mr. "Free" Mason. You are not capable of guiding me anywhere.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRedBeard
reply to post by NeoVain

And with that I feel a little silly having not looked at it though so I promise to do so before I post again...

Figured as much. The very thing they oppose is the dumbing down of the populace, by any means. Religion happen to be one of those means, MSM another.

You really need to break away from the common model of doing "lazy coach-potato remote-swapping" type of research, to "get it".

You need to bother to read, to search, to corelate, to show your worthiness for this kind of information.
After all, do we want a future with dumbed down, low-iq drones roaming around, not thinking for themselves, and obeying some "higer power" just because it is convenient? Or do we want to do actual progress as a species on this planet and perhaps, even in this universe?

This is what it is all about.
edit on 11-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You are a capitalist, I see. In that case, your protestations of knowledge mean nothing to me, for you belong to a group of individuals who possess the poorest of vision in all of the Earth's history. I was not referring to that type of candle, nor did I ask you to guide me. Since you are a capitalist, or claim to be, I know exactly where you believe light emanates from to reveal the path, and your third sentence has proven this for me. Thank you, Mr. "Free" Mason. You are not capable of guiding me anywhere.

Typhon is that you? You sly and devious creature... I though I had your neck underfoot! Go back to the abysmal darkness from which you came!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Im going to remove this. It is just to hard to explain without seeming like a nut. You just simply have to join your own socieity and find your own way.

I recommend you join a Socitiey that is about Knowledge instead of a socitiey that seeks "Enlightenment". If you want to learn things that are very inetersting

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This thread is kinda funny

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

You are right! DEAD ON!

I did not read a word.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Do you guys get special hats? Or perhaps a secret jig?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join