It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Last time this information was released on this site, it was apparently deleted(no idea why?)

Jan 28, 2009, C.D. said: You are not going to believe what just happened on the above top secret website, or you may already know what happens when you try to put the truth out there. I tried to start a thread to tell them about this, and also gave the thread to the article on your site, put a lot of effort into trying to get the word out. I also put up another link that I found on the subject, by a true illuminist, and the thread just "poof", disappeared, it isn't even in my ats! grrrr. That has happened a couple of times before when I try to put the truth there "with links" to prove it, and it just goes away! Do you know anything about them? I heard they are cointel. I tried to start a thread to get the word out. I will do it again tomorrow, I'm too pissed right now. Creepy crawlers anyway.

Anyway here is the article he referred too, which you may or may not believe

www.illuminati-news.com...

This website below basically lays it out in clear text, on every issue. This website is apparently run by the illuminati themselves.

Source

Just look at the WEALTH of information there, it is sickening. And the best part, it all makes sense.

Some excerpts

The Illuminati are opposed to monarchies, autocracies, dictatorships and oligarchies. But what about democracy? Why would the Illuminati oppose democratic government? The Illuminati believe that a high-calibre, well-educated, well-informed, autonomous people cannot be deceived by their leaders, and such a people represents the best means to ensure that the government governs in the name of the people and for the people. Democracy - supposedly government of the people, by the people, and for the people - is a disguised oligarchy. A small, elite group govern in their own interests and take active steps to dupe the people, to provide misinformation and disinformation, to exploit the power of their office to disguise their many abuses. It is advantageous to them to maintain the people in a state akin to that of a flock of sheep or a herd of cows - docile, unthinking, easily controlled, lacking initiative, incapable of resisting.

Are your enemies people like David Icke? Is he exposing your conspiracy? We are conspirators, yes, but our conspiracy is entirely benevolent. David Icke is not an enemy of the Illuminati. He says many things with which we agree. His problem is that he has not correctly identified the true enemy. His enemy is the same as ours, but he does not understand their real nature and purpose. His lizard theory is of course preposterous and discredits all of the many sensible things he says. It's most unfortunate that a clever man has played into the hands of our mutual enemy by presenting incredible theories that no rational person could take seriously.

What do you mean by "mutual enemy"? Icke makes many perceptive observations, but he erroneously calls the enemy the Illuminati and the New World Order and so forth. In fact, the enemy is the Old World Order - the people who have been in charge from the very beginning. They have no need to change anything because the world is already dancing to their tune. Their tyrannical dynasties have stridden the world stage for millennia. The last thing they want is a new world. Icke is correct when he identifies royal families, presidents, prime ministers, bankers, media barons, top business executives and so on as the enemy. He is wrong to call them the Illuminati. We are the very people who are waging the fiercest war against the enemy, trying to stop them choking the human race to death. We are the last and only hope for humanity. Everyone who opposes a New World Order is deluded - having swallowed the deceptions of the enemy - or is actively in the service of the powers that be: the Old World Order.

edit on 10-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
one....how do we know this is in fact by them?
and two...how are they fighting the enemy?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmmmm...this sounds like the devil telling all the people he is not evil, but there to help them? What would you have them tell you?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i have always thought something like this would come out eventually. Dis-information is the key to success in doing something like this. I think the illuminati have been blamed for alot of things and although i think they are still around that the real bad guys put alot of blame on them to throw people off their tracks. Another question that you have to ask yourself is if this info is being released to gett people off there backs and onto another train of thought. Either way its your right to beleive what you want. Do your research and learn for yourself and the truth will eventually make itself clear to you.

The part about the ATS threads getting deleted raises an eyebrow of suspicion especially in a forum like this. Almost confirms the info if you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What a great script, the Illuminati are the good guys fighting to install a communist utopia and eliminate the evil bankers.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am so confused I could scream. I used to think the Illuminati was separate from TPTB, meaning the royals, elites and Rockerfellers etc. Then I started reading all this stuff about them being one and the same along with masons and the catholic church. Now I have no frickin idea and I guess no one else does either. So now what??

The second link is gone, but after reading the first one...I think I have been on the right side! He says read between the lines who were the founding fathers?

The Masons??? I have always been a strict follower of the constitution and the founding fathers....so for now that's where I will stand.....who's with me? TPTB seem to have been making great headway around the world...America started off right but is now following the rest of the world...we need to get back to the ideas that founded America.
edit on 10-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
wow fail no one went wrong glad you fooled yourself

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
LOL the new world order are just the offspring of the old world order..
I say they can keep there order just let me be and give me my freedom!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
well crap lol every secret will be revealed in the end. time tells everything .

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss....We WILL get fooled again.
The Empire Never Ends.
Beware hucksters bearing utopia.
They are the Old Order with new clothes and dystopia wrapped in promises.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by valkyrie7
one....how do we know this is in fact by them?
and two...how are they fighting the enemy?

Just read the stuff on their site and you will understand.

I have read ALOT so far and i am convinced. It even checks out with the recent findings of the china gold, trillion dollar lawsuit, fulford/wilcock stories etc.

Illuminati are against the OWO

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
People bitch about the status-quo and how the world is so messed up as it is in this ''old world order'' but also fear a new world order and deem it evil....so where's the change in this double edged mindset?...where's the room for improvement.

THIS is the card of deceit being played out to confuse and divide the mass. A new world order will come to pass and you'll be dragged in it kicking and screaming if need be just like a baby floating upside down in the womb only to be pushed and pulled out screaming into life ''NOOooo I was comfortable in there!!!'' only to realize...''hey it ain't so bad here after all.

rational thoughts

link   
reply to post by timetothink

Fixed the second link, it should work now. That is the real deal.

link   
if they're fighting the true enemy they're doing a terrible job at it. thanks but no thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
People bitch about the status-quo and how the world is so messed up as it is in this ''old world order'' but also fear a new world order and deem it evil....so where's the change in this double edged mindset?...where's the room for improvement.

THIS is the card of deceit being played out to confuse and divide the mass. A new world order will come to pass and you'll be dragged in it kicking and screaming if need be just like a baby floating upside down in the womb only to be pushed and pulled out screaming into life ''NOOooo I was comfortable in there!!!'' only to realize...''hey it ain't so bad here after all.

rational thoughts

This is all explained in that second link. Basically there are two "NWO".

the OWO version of the NWO, which is all the bad things combined that you have heard of. The stricter controls, microchips, Big brother cameras everywhere etc.

Then there is the Illuminati NWO... which is what we should strive for, unity and fairness in all things, abolishment of banking cartels and money power, where the rich is ousted and a new society is created based on freedom and fairness for all.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
Hmmmm...this sounds like the devil telling all the people he is not evil, but there to help them? What would you have them tell you?

Did you even start reading?

I am convinced you will change your mind if you give it a chance (2nd link fixed)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss....We WILL get fooled again.
The Empire Never Ends.
Beware hucksters bearing utopia.
They are the Old Order with new clothes and dystopia wrapped in promises.

I'm with pierregustavetoutant on this one
Fulford drank the koolaid ,and so have you OP evidently.Unless somebody comes in clouds of glory riding a white horse I'm not going with them

Fool me once can't get fooled agian

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Basically a NWO where corporate greed is still in control and an NWO where the little people can all flourish as equals.

Interesting read so far

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So then, what do we call the obvious bad guys ruling the world atm? They clearly have their own secret society, namely Elites, and these people are very smart, clever, motivated, and hard working. They infect and corrupt. What are these good guys doing about this?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Who needs order?

We need to stop following others and do what WE want.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join