It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
the subject about 9/11 is wasting our time. look around you and you will see a subtle chance in our time concept and willingness to change. it has nothing to do with what is happening on the outside. only believe what is happening to you as a sentiant being and know that man rules the world and you know about man. move on and be prepared for 2012, like i said, they want you to live in fear in order to control what your beliefs are set in. just know that you are pretty much like a snow flake and that means that you are special and there is no one like you (thank god) and that no one can tell you what to say or what to believe in.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm a special snowflake?

I've been called a lot of things in my days but this is a new one.

Cool!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I'm a special snowflake?

I've been called a lot of things in my days but this is a new one.

Cool!

You beat me on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia19.5
just know that you are pretty much like a snow flake and that means that you are special and there is no one like you (thank god) and that no one can tell you what to say or what to believe in.

But with all the "government controlled" global warming.... wouldn't that make us special rain drops?

well?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Please add any of your thoughts or opinions to one of the many already ongoing threads, thank you.

Thread closed.

Sauron
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join