It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wow...that was an amazing video OP. Thank you for sharing that...as it all makes sense. In my mind, we are more than what Darwin made us out to be. It's bigger than evolution...we can't just be here by coincidence. There is a reason. S&F kiddo!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
...a singularity ( AS IN SINGLE, not many, not separated ) is: an infinitely dense, and infinitely small particle. this means it is 1 dimensional. many physicists will concur this, if you do proper research.

this is, effectively, all matter occupying the same space, at the same time.

Wrong. ALL physics break down in a singularity. ALL PHYSICS. Yes, while all matter may be packed into that tiny spot, we simply know nothing more than that. Inside that tiny spot may be another universe, another dimension, and we know that while its is maybe a one in 50 trillion chance that the physics model may be similar to our own here in our universe, it is much more likely that the other 49 trillion possiblities leave us with completely unrecognizable physics. How can you possibly claim to know these particles would be entangled in there? While INSIDE that tiny singularity, since our physics models do not work, neither does quantum entangelment. While i admit i do not know it all, i do know this and i know you are wrong. We cannot assume they are entangled.

- "only" 2 particles are entangled eh? maybe that's because experiments only measure 2 particles' interactions as opposed to all particles' interaction?

scientists only AIM to measure 2 particles' interactions because that's all they need to experiment on right now.
you wouldn't try to prove Human entanglement with the Earth as your first experiment...they start small. also, all these experiments actually measure to prove "entanglement" is a particle's spin. the reasons for particle spin and what affects particle spin is still relatively unknown. who knows what particle spin has to do with entanglement or consciousness?

Nope, wrong again. Any two particles that are entangled are entangled. When one of those two particles becomes entangled again with a third particle, it loses its entanglement to the first. Try and keep up. Therefore, only 2 particles can ever be entangled at one time. This is the reality you people refuse to see and realize. Please educate yourself instead of spreading misinformation.

our observation of these 2 particles could very well be distorted thanks to the role consciousness plays during "observation"....the famous "double slit experiment" will teach you more about that.

And therein lies your greatest failing. When something is measured, it become unentangled. The simple existence of sentient beings (us), unentangles anything we measure. Think about it.
edit on 11-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Already knew this. Thanks for posting it for others to see.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Let me try and explain this in plain english.

Since only two particles can ever entangle at any time, they cannot share infomation beyond any two individual entities. All particles can never be quantum entangled at one time! While some may make the stretch and claim that this links us all telepathically, spiritually, whatever, it simply does not. I suppose if a person had as many particles in their body as individual particles in the entire universe, they could somehow consider themselves linked if the big bag, all particles together theory held true, but that too is a falsehood i explained in my above post. If we are all connected somehow, which i would love to believe, its not through this mechanism, or, more importantly if it is, we simply dont know it yet. This is not proof.

I want to find spiritualism too people, and maybe this is a start. I want it to be, but the science is not sound. We need to look deeper. I truely believe out experimentation as human will lead to incredible truths we cant even comprehend right now, we simply do not grasp our true origins and destiny yet. I love reading about this kind of thing and find quantum entanglement, double-slit and other such experiments fascinating, i just dont want to lose sight of the final goal by accepting false science.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
hah, alright, nice try there fella.
i think the public science will soon favor my opinion, but you can act like you know everything if you want.

i think it's interesting to point out all of your speech implying that you KNOW the truth. these are words of absolution:

Originally posted by nightbringr

Wrong. ALL , ALL . Do you have any idea what that means?

Obviously not. we simply know nothing more than that. ,

and we KNOW that while its is maybe a one in 50 trillion chance.our physics models do not work, neither does quantum entangelment.

While i admit i do not know it all, i do know this and i know you are wrong.

here you act like assuming entanglement is a sin whilst you simultaneously assume in un-entanglement is not.

We cannot assume they are entangled.

you have some odd logic going on there...do you not "assume" all these things you "know" to be true? if you do not assume them, then i'd like to see some sources for your evidence.

and here, you interestingly show your fear (of something, the unwarranted hostility is very evident):

Nope, wrong again. Any two particles that are entangled are entangled. Try and keep up. This is the reality you people refuse to see and realize. Please educate yourself instead of spreading misinformation.

and then, to top it all off, you imply that everything IS entangled, but it only becomes untangled when we observe it.

And therein lies your greatest failing. When something is measured, it become unentangled. The simple existence of sentient beings (us), unentangles anything we measure. Think about it.

you lost me there

peace be with you friend

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

Wow...um... I really dont know what to say to you anymore Mr. Darth Vader sir, your asking me to give you results directly from the military or the machine itself. I tell you what since your my special friend I will see what I can do about contacting Greg and getting some results for you because you as an individual deserve them.
I cant seem to get ahold of the us military about their experimental projects (really sorry about that) But I will keep trying.
in the mean time heres another link regarding the same story...but I allready know tis not good enough for you but oh well...
www.forwellness.ca...
edit on 11-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

Hmmmmm, ok ... so essentially ALL that you've got going as "proof" of this momentous new discovery of emotional transfer and linkage between genetically related dna molecules (i.e. from the same subject) is:

1. A Youtube video
2. Links to 3 new age/feel good websites
3. Heresay that the "military" conducted these experiments but no actual link

Did I miss anything ?
Am I wrong in stating that your entire belief in this "discovery", and therefore this thread, revolves around nothing more than unsubstantiated statements that you got from of all places, Youtube ????

Lets contrast your "emotional dna" discovery with the recent CERN "discovery" that neutrinos MAY travel faster than light.

Here we have a potential revolutionary discovery that not only was repeated, it was described in great detail, it was published in numerous journals, magazines, newspapers such as New Scientist and Scientific American and mentioned on tv. It was reported by REPUTABLE scientists, working in REPUTABLE research facilities and debated, examined and discussed by other REPUTABLE scientists.

It was NOT revealed to the world by a Youtube clip.

Nothing more needs to be said about this thread and it's non-scientific topic.
edit on 11/1/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Arbitrageur

This scientist does not claim this research is coming from another scientist involved in botany, the first thing he states in this vid is this is a military experiment. perhaps you are referring to another experiment?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

Regarding your mention of quantum mechanics, we have recently found that plants demonstrably demonstrate "QUANTUM ACTION", aka: q-tunneling and bi-locality. I will dig into original journal&/or other source, but a good synopsis was posted on "Physorg.com" under physics/quantum. But you can look it up on that site. This blows my mind and demonstrates clear QM in biological systems. One of my deep passions is the " possible quantum activity in complex "almost", certain to "do something" in brain function. A super interesting site is "The journal of NeuroQuantology" If you want "WOW!" check it out, you can see most abstracts and numerous article's for free, and it's well worth any time if this stuff interests you, IMO. Any way...

I find it odd that the heart would be "all that receptive" to any "CONVENTIONAL" EM fields. But it may have certain events that are an artifact of what we call; conventional EM fields, and since its all connected, who knows... Ex: I once climb a radar tower to be decommissioned and they had a red line, above which you shouldn't place any bodily parts... Built back when to get threw jamming they pumped more energy into the beam. My old fashioned pager let out a horrible scream and started to smoke... My heart didn't skip a beat, (OK, it sped a bit). But as to very subtle effects to the human and likely others brain by both quantum effects and EM stuff like magnetic fields, witness what has been done by people like Dr. Perrsinger (sorry if misspelled) Laurentian University Canada. He used a helmet to direct em fields to parts of and functions related to the brain. Awesome stuff I'll mention later as in creating a distinct feeling in test subjects they felt "a presence of people or ? around them. Very cool.

I never heard of this guy but that something very interesting is going on w/biology and its its weird receptivity to the environment is obvious, at least in the in the simple areas. Since environmental influences "change, and adapt" certain living functions that evolution could and will vi-si-vi mutations affect&or can damage DNA and create things like and I think a lot more. Hmmm.

edit on 11/1/12 by arbiture because: add stuff, correct spelling farts...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I cant seem to get ahold of the us military about their experimental projects (really sorry about that) But I will keep trying.
So if you can't, what makes you think Gregg Braden can? You seem to be doing the best job of debunking this claim of anybody with that statement.

Originally posted by tauristercus
Hmmmmm, ok ... so essentially ALL that you've got going as "proof" of this momentous new discovery of emotional transfer and linkage between genetically related dna molecules (i.e. from the same subject) is:

1. A Youtube video
2. Links to 3 new age/feel good websites
3. Heresay that the "military" conducted these experiments but no actual link

Did I miss anything ?
I think Foxy1's claim that the military study doesn't seem to be available is #4. Meaning it's not available to us nor to Braden, meaning Braden can make whatever claims he wishes about it.

Lets contrast your "emotional dna" discovery with the recent CERN "discovery" that neutrinos MAY travel faster than light.

Here we have a potential revolutionary discovery" that not only was repeated, it was described in great detail, it was published in numerous journals, magazines, newspapers such as New Scientist and Scientific American and mentioned on tv. It was reported by REPUTABLE scientists, working in REPUTABLE research facilities and debated, examined and discussed by other REPUTABLE scientists.
And even with a team of 67 or so reputable scientists making the claim, the rest of the scientific community is skeptical, and even the team that published the results are still looking for possible errors in the experiment.

So to suggest we should accept extraordinary claims of one scientist with no extraordinary evidence, in fact no evidence at all, is unscientific.

Actually there's an even closer comparison, an ESP type paper by Daryl BEM, who actually has a good reputation and makes an extraordinary claim. To paraphrase what Bem says in his paper, [If other scientists can't replicate these results, then they are probably not valid]. That's part of the reason he has a good reputation, is he realizes that one claim by one scientist isn't enough, even a reputable and respected scientist such as himself.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I think they're all right in one way or another. even string theory is only echoing what ancient "myths" have been saying for thousands of years. the Tao of Physics, F.Capra

I hope we make the jump to free and limitless zero-point energy in 2013. it will solve so many problems around the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

as if reality depended on Darth's approval

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

According to these studies our human hearts are the most eletromagnetic part of our body and extend a energy field 8 feet away from our heart and seem to transmit some sort of emotional energy miles away at the speed of light or faster. Is emotion a type of energy field and is it infact faster or equal to the speed of light?

Forget the speed of light which is a misleading artifact of Newtonian space and which has no relevance when dimensional boundaries are crossed as when we exercise mind-matter powers.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

hah, alright, nice try there fella.
i think the public science will soon favor my opinion, but you can act like you know everything if you want.

i think it's interesting to point out all of your speech implying that you KNOW the truth. these are words of absolution:

Maybe it will. Right now the science favors mine. And i never said i know it all, look two posts up and you can plainly see i say quite the opposite.

here you act like assuming entanglement is a sin whilst you simultaneously assume in un-entanglement is not.

Not sure what you mean here at all.

We cannot assume they are entangled.

some odd logic going on there...do you not "assume" all these things you "know" to be true? if you do not assume them, then i'd like to see some sources for your evidence.

Here are a couple easy reading ones

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

and here, you interestingly show your fear (of something, the unwarranted hostility is very evident):

Nope, wrong again. Any two particles that are entangled are entangled. Try and keep up. This is the reality you people refuse to see and realize. Please educate yourself instead of spreading misinformation.

and then, to top it all off, you imply that everything IS entangled, but it only becomes untangled when we observe it.

you lost me there

By existing and being able to measure particles, even with out eyes, we remove the quantum entanglement of any object we observe and measure, even if in our minds. The double-slit experiement is the best example of this.

And i never implied everything was entangled. The only things that are entangled are particles that last touched another particle. When it again touches another particle, it loses its entanglement with the first. You mentioned in the big bang everything would touch everything else. I explained why we cant know thats true, even if it was. In that singularity, we do not know particles were even touching, never mind whether quantum entanglement was even possible in that singularity where our basic laws, including quantum entanglement even exists. Again, and i cant stress this enough, we cannot know the laws of a singularity. Hence, we cannot know if we were linked in the big bang. Follow?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

you ask for scientific proof for the existence of entanglement, so i'm asking you for scientific proof for the non-existence of entanglement.

can you cite a scientifically reviewed paper that postulates that quantum entanglement is NOT present in DNA?

if you cannot provide this evidence then you are ASSUMING that it does not exist, based on your subjective reality and it's finite knowledge.

while everyone else here knows that this is fringe science, they come and accept it on their own terms...

then there's people who assume they know the absolute truth; who believe they live in an objective world where subjective qualities like "truth & knowledge" can be defined absolutely

those types of people fear the unknowable.

only the ego assumes.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

...a singularity ( AS IN SINGLE, not many, not separated ) is: an infinitely dense, and infinitely small particle. this means it is 1 dimensional. many physicists will concur this, if you do proper research.

this is, effectively, all matter occupying the same space, at the same time.

Wrong. ALL physics break down in a singularity. ALL PHYSICS. Yes, while all matter may be packed into that tiny spot, we simply know nothing more than that. Inside that tiny spot may be another universe, another dimension, and we know that while its is maybe a one in 50 trillion chance that the physics model may be similar to our own here in our universe, it is much more likely that the other 49 trillion possiblities leave us with completely unrecognizable physics. How can you possibly claim to know these particles would be entangled in there? While INSIDE that tiny singularity, since our physics models do not work, neither does quantum entangelment. While i admit i do not know it all, i do know this and i know you are wrong. We cannot assume they are entangled.

- "only" 2 particles are entangled eh? maybe that's because experiments only measure 2 particles' interactions as opposed to all particles' interaction?

scientists only AIM to measure 2 particles' interactions because that's all they need to experiment on right now.
you wouldn't try to prove Human entanglement with the Earth as your first experiment...they start small. also, all these experiments actually measure to prove "entanglement" is a particle's spin. the reasons for particle spin and what affects particle spin is still relatively unknown. who knows what particle spin has to do with entanglement or consciousness?

Nope, wrong again. Any two particles that are entangled are entangled. When one of those two particles becomes entangled again with a third particle, it loses its entanglement to the first. Try and keep up. Therefore, only 2 particles can ever be entangled at one time. This is the reality you people refuse to see and realize. Please educate yourself instead of spreading misinformation.

our observation of these 2 particles could very well be distorted thanks to the role consciousness plays during "observation"....the famous "double slit experiment" will teach you more about that.

Quantum mechanic engineers are discovering through their equations that a "Universe" Is not adding up mathematically later down the road in their equations mathematically speaking. What they are discovering through complex equations is that at least 7 universes must exist or more for our current math model to makes sense. I dont know if that means more than one "cosmic egg" was cast upon the pond of existence to create the big bang or perhaps one "Cosmic egg" created ripples in the pond creating more than one model of the universe.
reality consists of many "multiverses" but we as a physical matter only exist in our one universe as far as current science has established.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by Foxy1

These scientists have found that the heart has its own independent nervous system – a complex system referred to as "the brain in the heart." There are at least forty thousand neurons (nerve cells) in the heart – as many as are found in various subcortical centers of the brain.

The heart is sort of a "mini-brain" in a way.

www.therealessentials.com...

what does that say for people with heart transplants?

And why do some people develop a taste for certain foods of their donor after a heart transplant? Thats beyond weird and its documented. I have not heard of this kind of effect w/other "body parts", but as the heart is going 24/7, and maybe involves some kind of cellular memory?? My view is the EM communication of the heart may some kind of communication that is translated to other areas, the brain and CNS in particular. Also perhaps the immune system. As for the heart being a "mini-brain"? There is some thought that at least the brain, and ? communicates in a much more complex way then just neurons sending n-transmitters with electrical potential. Its a whole lot more, more on that later.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Quantum mechanic engineers are discovering through their equations that a "Universe" Is not adding up mathematically later down the road in their equations mathematically speaking. What they are discovering through complex equations is that at least 7 universes must exist or more for our current math model to makes sense. I dont know if that means more than one "cosmic egg" was cast upon the pond of existence to create the big bang or perhaps one "Cosmic egg" created ripples in the pond creating more than one model of the universe.
reality consists of many "multiverses" but we as a physical matter only exist in our one universe as far as current science has established.

Here i agree with you 100% Foxy.

My theory however is we still simply dont know. Please dont get me wrong, i love your OP and the thought it provokes, but some of the conclusions we are reaching for here are simply not realistic for what we are being presented with. I love how quantum physics baffles us at each new discovery and i love how we as people truely are just scratching the surface. In my heart i believe we are all somehow connected or meant for greater things, i just dont think we truely grasp it yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by havanaja

According to these studies our human hearts are the most eletromagnetic part of our body and extend a energy field 8 feet away from our heart and seem to transmit some sort of emotional energy miles away at the speed of light or faster. Is emotion a type of energy field and is it infact faster or equal to the speed of light?

Forget the speed of light which is a misleading artifact of Newtonian space and which has no relevance when dimensional boundaries are crossed as when we exercise mind-matter powers.

very interesting comment that deserves merit.
We should not limit ourselfs with boundaries otherwise science would never advance.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Military Experiment??

Dont militaries destroy kill maim and disable perceived threats and enemies...force will upon others?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Wow, very cool.
I always had an inkling though, like that feeling of tension being in the air, or someone bringing you down by being overly depressed...that sort of thing.

So to those that scoff at the whole, love is the answer concept, well, seems as though your falling behind the curve.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Yes its sad that the only funding he could receive for this project was through the us military, due to the fact that they bury all their empirical data, and for greater reasons also.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join