It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i knew about the electromagnetic feild for a while now
but i dont think it is that what can affect things miles away

quantum entanglement has been long hypothesised as the cause....
for instance twins miles apart feeling pain/death of sibling

i remember hearing story of a twin who had an anurism (not sure if spelled right)
at exact same moment other twin had fatal heart attack
both were in prison and under cctv surveilance yet time stamp on film showed both collapsed in pain
AT SAME TIME! and they were over 60 miles apart!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Heres a video similar to this. This shows experiments that prove plants have a conscious and can interpret your thoughts. They do experiments like thinking about burning a plant and the plant reacts. Or harming other life forms near the plant and the plant reacts to the death / pain. Its really quite amazing and we stand at the beginning of the path of new science and understanding how life really works

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
Not bound by space or time.... sounds like a human soul

I had a professor once (Signals and Systems class, teacher was an electrical engineer i believe... he certainly knew his stuff) that explained that the navy did an experiment once where a pig was killed and it's mother monitored to see if it could sense the death. He said one pig was in a submarine under the ice caps and the other somewhere else, obviously thousands of miles of way. Sure enough they detected something. I can't find any mention of this story to prove it's validity but the mention of a military experiment in the video certainly perked my interest... it all falls in line. No doubt the military wants FTL communications, and it couldn't hurt if we could know the location of all persons of interest simply by having a sample of their DNA. Maybe how they got bin laden and sadam

Anyhoot if this experiment did occur with these results then it would imply that this phenomenon is not limited to humans only.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Another spooky DNA effect:

dna molecules can teleport nobel prize winner claims

Including the exact details of the experiment. I hope that's credible enough for ya.
The credibility of the information in the link you posted is addressed at the same link:

Montagnier’s experiment will have to be repeated by others to have any hope of being taken seriously.
So, has it been repeated by others?

Does it have any hope of being taken seriously?

And it seems from your post that you jumped the gun and took it seriously before it was replicated?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My brother (a trained EMT, soon to be fireman) brought up a very interesting fact about the heart when I told him about the electromagnetic field thing; he said that this could be in part due to the fact that the muscle cells in the heart are lined up nearly perfectly straight, in a way that makes them much more (about 4 times more, according to him) conductive and responsive to electricity. He thinks this could be linked to the electromagnetic field your heart emits.

*EDIT* He seems to think there is a correlation between the way that the muscle cells are lined up, and the way that particles are lined up in magnetic substances. */EDIT*

Just a bit of tangible, (somewhat) well-known physiological science for you folks

edit on 11-1-2012 by Drewshbag because: clarification

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

If there is indeed a field present here I wonder how much it intermingles with the fields of people around us. Such an interesting thought,

Here's another interesting thought.....imagine all the legislation coming down the pipeline if every person has a field that interacts with everyone else. And you thought discovering proof of a soul was gonna be a good thing....silly silly human. Lawyers will have a heyday with this.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I was just about to show that the entire thing isn't based on objective evidence or facts...and then you come along and do it for me. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Binder

Originally posted by tauristercus

Nope .... the heart is a muscle and has NO processing or computational capabilities in any way comparable to the brain.

The heart does indeed have many interneurons, and is thought of in a practical way of having it's own "brain." No it does not have the raw computational power of our brain, but it does pretty much completely run the heart without much input from the brain directly. The system starts with the SA node that transmits a signal to the AV node, and through the Perkinje fibers to the bottom of the ventricles. Even without the control nodes the perkinje fibres themselves will depolarize endocardium at a rate of about 40 BPM. The vagus nerve is the brain's only direct input into the heart, and it has a weaker effect than the heart's own intrinsic system or hormones. Our heart's intrinsic pacemaker is quite remarkable. It does process, and compute rate, and effort of contaction to modify ejection fraction based on stretch of cordii tendonae, and stretch receptors in the endocardium itself to meet sytemic needs. It even senses temperature, and chemical disturbances, and responds.

Why else do you think hearts keep beating long after the spinal cord has been severed? In fact the vagus nerve that innervates the heart from the brain does not even run through the spinal tract. It is a very small, low conduction speed nerve that is just basically a small speed control for the heart. The brain needs the heart, but the heart works just fine without the brain. There are even surgical ablation procedures to cauterize the vagus connection if it is causing problems, and people live multiple decades after the procedures with a heart with no connection whatsoever to the the central nervous system.

Hey, great post, Binder.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Quite well stated MischeviousElf..
I agree entirely. My little post about this OP topic
not being Voodoo or New Age was summed up
superbly by your posts.

There are a couple of members who see these threads
and are so quick to dismiss and they bash on page one.
I think that probably leads other members to dismiss these threads
before they really know what it's about.

These dismissive posts are all the same really "where's the proof ? Which Scientists?
Which are all valid questions but as stated by you and I, the fact is,
the OP's topic is a well studied science.

Maybe swabbed skin cells haven't been at the forefront but shoot, now they
have found entanglement in the Macro world with the two diamonds experiment.
Yep... real experiment, real scientists.

When an OP is berated like this, I picture Two Beastie Boys* (one for each ear)
yelling these questions at the OP." Yeah? What scientists? If you don't answer now with
links and a signed affidavit, the quantum world doesn't exist, because we said so !
The volume (or dominance in print) & the fact that there are two of them, makes them right.
And yet, so very wrong...

*Ps I like the Beastie Boys no offense to them.

Absolutely! People, this is true and real stuff here. What Quantum Mechanics haven't proven yet, they will soon.

Watch The Fabric of the Cosmos (can be found on You Tube, but originally aired on PBS featuring Brian Greene, Quantum Physicist). Read The Source Field Investigations, David Wilcock. Yeah I know a lot of you don't like him. But his information is correct. Thank you MischieviousElf for pointed all that out for the skeptics.

If you don't believe in the stuff, that's fine. But by posting such negative posts, being rude to the OP and saying things that kids say in elementary school and, in effect, causing many people to look away from the thread you are perpetuating "non-growth" in the public knowledge of what the current scientific community has to offer.

To the OP, thanks for helping bring all of us into the 21st Century!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thats why I'm against organ transplants and would never receive organs even if my life depend upon it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
I'm yet to see the video presented here.. so i hope to be able to do that a bit later..

But, it seems some of you are for and some against this idea about DNA and it's abilities...

The power of DNA has been covered recently in two thread...

The first thread led me to write another thread based around the evidence of the first..

First thread;
Frequencies and psychic energy that heal DNA changes understanding of consciousness and reality
My thread;
Is DNA the influence behind some paranormal activity??

I hope both of these threads help you all to get a bit more of a grip around what's being presented here.

Unlocking DNA completely may provide answers that we could never have imagined.

Thank you for contributing this substantial data, many folks here need pics or it didnt happen hehe.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

hehehe thanks elf.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nekomata111
Thats why I'm against organ transplants and would never receive organs even if my life depend upon it.

If your life depended on it you would

A mate of mine had a very strong opinion against organ transplants...until he required a liver transplant. After weeks of treatments, injections, and other unpleasant stuff, he happily accepted his new liver. And he's doing just fine, like thousands of other people who went through transplants.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Nice selection of pseudo-scientific links and blogs that have no bearing in reality or objective evidence to back up their claims

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DresdenCodex
reply to post by Foxy1

i may be the only person on here that thinks this is awesome. thanks for posting this.

Your not alone..

It's funny when stuff like this just makes more sense that what we thought we knew.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

what?> never heard of that.

That is awesome though and makes sense. It's like how you can wipe a HD or computer of all it's memory.

Maybe that is how the CIa does it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So much aggression against a controversial theory .......pretty typical.
I for one love the idea and would embrace the knowledge if eventually proven to be "fact" instead of running to the hills with eyes closed, hands over ears, screaming "LalaLAlaLAlallaLA"

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”
― Bill Hicks

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Originally posted by Foxy1

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by Foxy1

That's very interesting.

It has been documented that astronauts have to wear a device that simulates the earth's magnetic field while in space to prevent memory loss upon re-entry of earth's atmosphere.

Where has that been "documented"? Or is just a figment of someone's imagination. Link, please.

There are various links on this subject if you dig deep enough here is one www.consumerhealth.org...
just scroll down to the bottom where it says electromagnetic protection device.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
It should be noted that our "moods" may effect the patterns water will take while freezing. Studies conducted by masaru emoto, not a scientist by the way, claim that emotions can effect the way water crystalizes. He is known for having fotographs made of water crystals forming under different "emotions" being sent towards it by participants. He has been critisized for his selling products based off his claims, and not being able reproduce said effects under double or triple blind trials.

I will say this though, any plant or animal I have held in high esteem has grown more and been healthier than those I felt indifference to.
edit on 11-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

thanks for mentioning masaru emoto; im aware of his experiments as well but did not mention him here in this thread due to many peoples critisism about this thread being unscientific.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join