It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Although zero-point energy is an integral part of basic quantum theory [6–8], it leads to a profound difficulty when considered in the context of general relativity. Any energy density of the vacuum contributes to a cosmological constant of the type introduced by Einstein in order to obtain static solutions to his field equations. The zero-point energy density of the vacuum, due to all quantum fields, is extremely large, even when we cut off the largest allowable frequencies based on plausible physical arguments. It implies a cosmological constant larger than the limits imposed by observation by about 120 orders of magnitude. This “cosmological constant problem” remains unresolved.

Compendium of Quantum Physics "Zero Point Energy"

Please explain this, where is the energy from in Zero Point why is the figures soo large and not in correlation with all we known as set out in the above peer reviewed and accepted article.

The premise of the OP is more likely than not with modern true understanding not Newtonian seperation.

Oh of course you wanted the "scientific facts" well maybe I should have posted it earlier, but hey hope you learned something true about the universe you live in and also not to know your subject before you position yourself as an expert.

The proposed way this OP states that this affect can be transmitted is not at all far away from what most modern scientists are finding, indeed look at my Name on board and also the following lol:

At first sight, these idea's may seem outrageous or even bizarre. After all, every basic physics text lays out the properties of the electromagnetic field, and
consciousness is not one of them. Manifestations of the electromagnetic field
include radio waves, light, X-rays and gamma rays. None of these has anything
whatsoever to do with consciousness. What are can we be thinking, to propose
that the electromagnetic field is conscious?
Surely this is nothing more than New Age Mumbo jumbo?
On closer consideration however, the idea is not as upsetting as it may at first
appear. All of the mentioned varieties of waves in the electromagnetic field
(light, radio waves and so on) have frequencies above a thousand cycles per
second (see Table 1) and there exists a whole spectrum of frequencies lower
than this range for which no particular properties have been assigned. In
particular, the extremely low frequency (ELF) range of electromagnetic
fluctuations from 0 to 100 Hz has not attracted too much interest from physicists
until now (probably because waves of this frequency do not propagate well and
are therefore not particularly useful for transmitting information over long
distances). Interestingly, 0 to 100 Hz turns out to be exactly the frequency range
of the electromagnetic oscillations that are generated by biological brains.

Dr Sue Pocket PDF

Please research that more very well before you are soo sure of your current beliefs. I would also like to point you all to the following, I hope PENROSE in one of his latest works is enough of an respected scientist for you in this field, I am sorry tehre is no one better still alive to quote with UP TO date research :-)

If such a scheme as this is indeed respected by Nature, then there is a fundamental additional ingredient to our presently understood laws of Nature which plays an important role at the Planck-scale level of space-time structure. The Orch OR proposal takes advantage of this, suggesting that conscious experience itself plays such a role in the operation of the laws of the universe.

Consciousness in the Universe: Neuroscience, Quantum Space-Time Geometry and Orch OR Theory Roger Penrose, PhD, OM, FRS1, and Stuart Hameroff, MD2 1Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor, Mathematical Institute, Emeritus Fellow, Wadham College, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK 2Professor, Anesthesiology and Psychology, Director, Center for Consciousness Studies, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA

Please read the entire paper to get an handle on what he is showing.

Contd....

edit on 11-1-2012 by MischeviousElf because: layout all in ex tags

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
contd...3

ow further I am aware you may try and say that in fact the quantum is not important as what is being proposed DNA is above that quantum size and therefore all I have presented is bunk well just before that starts :

" The present work demonstrates that macroscopic properties can reveal entanglement between two or more macroscopic samples. On the fundamental side, our method demonstrates that there is no principal reason why purely quantum correlations could not have an effect on the global properties of objects. "
Entanglement Distribution Revealed by Macroscopic Observations Vienna 2010 Kuffler and Bramler (google link have the paper but don't know where on line time short

So through the above I have in fact shown that the real scientists, and accepted facts through many many years of experiments and observations, (the quantum non locality and as above on macroscpic systems) have proven that in fact, as the DNA in the OP shows if seperated would be partial as the rest of the universe is always to non locality.

Affect one the other is to.

Also that in fact EM waves have a lot to explain in this matter, now the heart has an EM field. The heart also does have nerves, and also where "emotion" is felt in consciousness (without the need for massive peptide release before explain that one to!) emotional states have been proven to increase the EM field around an person.

I wont keep on sourcing time check yourselves,can throw thousands on here the longest thread on ats to back up more and more and more. it also has been proven that positive emotions ie love have a higher frequency in the EM field generated than lower ones.

The OP by all standards of modern non newtonian science, backed up thousands experiments and some of the brightest minds this world has ever seen is more likely to be true and real than not, infact everything points to it being genuine.

I wonder why an Op showing that Love can do amazing things at an difference got soo much hostility?

Pls also before anyone wants to troll me try loking up Mcfadden 2002 papers, is he good enough?

Love to all

Deny Ignorance and Hate

Elf

Thank you Op S+F
edit on 11-1-2012 by MischeviousElf because: thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Found a few things just by simply typing in DNA military experiments into Google. It of course brought up the guy in the video already which led me to this page here: users.belgacom.net...

however, it wasn't the page that held my interest but the people listed as those who had performed several DNA experiments such as Dr. Vladimir Poponin, now, there are really way to many pages on the guy for me to list them here....but several experiments under his belt as a quantum physicist who is recognized world wide as a leading expert in quantum biology. Some really crazy and cool stuff to read up on. Also a Dr. Pjotr GARAJAJEV who seems to have worked on the same research along side Dr. Poponin.

It does go on to mention the military DNA experiments as in the video....however, I wasn't really able to find a page that gave a listing of the experiments militaries have done, nor results...not just on dna...but on any kind of military experiment at all..period....which is to be expected really. So, I tried to keep it to DNA and doctors and scientists. One thing mentioned in the link was this Institute of Heart Math...they seem to concentrate on destressing...which I don't know about you, but there are plenty of studies that show stress in our lives does have an effect on our health, I don't see where it would be to far fetched to connect that with our DNA, since our DNA does in fact basically program our whole bodies????

I don't really see where it would be "NEW AGE" to think that our emotions effect the way our DNA works......numerous studies have shown that when we get angry, cry, become sad, several hormones are released into our bodies some even considered "toxic" given that our DNA makes up our bodies and is within our bodies and basically tells just about every part of our body what to do, I don't see where it would be considered "new age" to see that when we have emotions our DNA respond. Nor would I see it as new age when someone tells me that DNA in one spot responded to emotions from the person it was taken from in another spot..why? because as a person with an open mind and not shut down I believe that there are things in this world that are simply just well, really really awesome.

We are this tiny tiny speck of dust on a planet that in relation to the universe is simply a tiny speck of dust..and yet, we are here. We are the literal Whoo... and we are not here by our own hand. No matter your belief, whether it be a God or nothing, the fact is, we are here by supernatural circumstances. If its a God, then we are here by a supernatural being who made us, and made our DNA, it would only make sense that it remains a part of us as well as share a connection with each and every person around us if that be the case. If there is no God, it is no less amazing, because it means, out of nothing came the universe, and from it, all the planets, stars, etc, all the way down to life here on earth. It again would only make sense then, that our DNA is a part of that universe which connects us all.

Your argument sounds more like you want to hold to the concept that you are separated from those around you and that you stand alone, which leaves room open enough for there to be no responsibility to your fellow human being around you.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. This was interesting and at least able to draw my attention to further read on the subject. I guess I would question the fact that we only utilize 10% of our brain. Why is this? Can you imagine the possibilities if we were able to use even half? Maybe this particular finding about our DNA will help further the ancient alien theorists conspiracy that say we are all hybrids originated from alien DNA. It sounds like something that would be easily understood if that were in-fact true. Who knows. Sometimes I believe our brains are unable to comprehend and understand all the "Answers" that we seek....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The man in this video thrives off gullibility. Before even watching the video I knew there would be nothing scientific about this. It's all wishful thinking and pseudo-science. PLEASE for the love of all that exists do not fall into this trap. Pseudo-science today is like christianity in the middle ages. No proof and a cult following.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee
Thanks for the post. This was interesting and at least able to draw my attention to further read on the subject. I guess I would question the fact that we only utilize 10% of our brain. Why is this? Can you imagine the possibilities if we were able to use even half? Maybe this particular finding about our DNA will help further the ancient alien theorists conspiracy that say we are all hybrids originated from alien DNA. It sounds like something that would be easily understood if that were in-fact true. Who knows. Sometimes I believe our brains are unable to comprehend and understand all the "Answers" that we seek....

We do NOT use only 10 percent of our brain. That's an outright lie perpetuated by people who have never studied psychology. Only 10 percent of our brains mass is utilized in through processing. The other 90 percent of our brains are used primarily for information storage in gray matter, and don't forget our emotion regulators! I repeat, before leaving for work, we do NOT use only 10 percent of our brain.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The gap between pseudoscience and science is slowly getting closer.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
The man in this video thrives off gullibility. Before even watching the video I knew there would be nothing scientific about this. It's all wishful thinking and pseudo-science. PLEASE for the love of all that exists do not fall into this trap. Pseudo-science today is like christianity in the middle ages. No proof and a cult following.

Please read and respond to my posts in this thread.

I wont accept Pseudo-Science either.

I look forward to your proof that this such like and also where what I have shown is in fact not real actual real Science

As apposed to MEMES and beliefs as you said yourself "I knew before I watched the Video"

Really is that an belief or an SCIENTIFIC way of proving the information presented is right or wrong.

Thank you

My god lol the Pseudo beliefs on here in the name of science is staggering.

Love to all of your DNA's lol

All of your DNA's are mine lol (from the "all your bases" tune)

Elf

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by Foxy1

That's very interesting.

If there is indeed a field present here I wonder how much it intermingles with the fields of people around us. Such an interesting thought, I've never considered anything like that before. If this is true, and there exists a real tangible field around the individual that connects to others, that could explain several things. It could explain the "spark" between couples, the affect of large gatherings of people at emotional events, and possibly even access to the global network of "common" sense. Common in the idea that we share access to that intuitive ability.

It make me wonder what would happen to those who venture into space on trips like the 100 year starship that is in the works. What sort of range could we expect this field, if it exists, to have? And what are the effects of leaving this field? Hmm..

Awesome thought provoking video, thanks for posting it!

in string theory dejavu is described as "Quantum Entanglement". but in quantum entanglement it can go a little further than deja-vu. let me give you an example... A woman saved a boy who was hit by a softball early in his life at a little league game, only to be saved by the same boy as an adult in a restaurant he was working at while she was choking.
as far as leaving the earths natural electromagnetic field...It has been documented that astronauts have to wear a device that simulates the earth's magnetic field while in space to prevent memory loss upon re-entry of earth's atmosphere.
So you are not far off from the truth.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

I offer a form of outside proof of this wild-sounding concept (which I accept). Research done with heart and organ transpant recipients has shown that sometimes that person takes on the emotionality and interests of the donor. This iseems to indicate that the subtle effects mentioned in the video can become physically and mentally apparent in the real world. Where can this lead us?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Science is still in its infancy, and constantly being disproved and/or revised as new information becomes available.
Scentists regularly make the mistake of deciding something cannot be possible and is therefore unworthy of further study, based solely on current scientific knowledge, which is illogical as science is constantly evolving. This would be an easy experiment to repeat under strictly controlled conditions, but it won't happen because the scienctific community is afraid of anything which threatens the scientific status quo.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Einstein once said imagination is more important that knowledge. in fact this whole thread ties in with Einstien's "Spooky action theory"

Actually Einstien did not believe in this quantum entanglement, which he mockingly named 'Spooky action at a distance' - I believe the theory of entanglement was created and/or confirmed by the physicist Niels Bohr.
I am not a big fan of Einsteins, and what he believed has little baring to this subject anyway. Just needed to put things straight.

Reading up on my physics, I can understand that the theory was not confirmed until after Bohr's death and was originally suggested by Erwin Schrödinger. But Bohr was however Einsteins big adversary in this debate.
edit on 26/06/87 by Mads1987 because: correcting some information

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Very interesting - considering that we share DNA with most other life on the planet, sounds like the beginnings of a theory to explain Jung's "collective unconscious" or ubermind, maybe the "etheric plane." [Note: oddly, difficult to find references to original ubermind concepts - current businesses and interpretations dominate google.]

On a more physical note, the ideas in the OP are somewhat similar to the idea of the gut as a "second brain."

How the Gut's "Second Brain" Influences Mood and Well-Being

....that familiar feeling of "butterflies" in the stomach. Underlying this sensation is an often-overlooked network of neurons lining our guts that is so extensive some scientists have nicknamed it our "second brain".

A deeper understanding of this mass of neural tissue, filled with important neurotransmitters, is revealing that it does much more than merely handle digestion or inflict the occasional nervous pang. The little brain in our innards, in connection with the big one in our skulls, partly determines our mental state and plays key roles in certain diseases throughout the body.

...."The system is way too complicated to have evolved only to make sure things move out of your colon," says Emeran Mayer, professor of physiology, psychiatry and biobehavioral sciences at the David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.). For example, scientists were shocked to learn that about 90 percent of the fibers in the primary visceral nerve, the vagus, carry information from the gut to the brain and not the other way around. "Some of that info is decidedly unpleasant," Gershon says.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
reply to post by metalshredmetal

And David Wilcock is NEVER wrong!

Ooh, very impressive post! Congrats on your ignorance!

Perhaps you should write a book that provides evidence for your opinion?
Maybe it will debut at #16 on the new york times best seller list like wilcock's book did?
Maybe your book will have 177 five starReviews like his does?

Phat chance.
Youre opinion is the minority.
stop fearing what you dont understand.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's worth considering whether the information trancends space and time. Why not? That's something that would rocket launch our understanding and scientific enquiries. However some old stuff would probably have to go.

But that already happened hasn't it? on a quantum level.

Reality = consciosusness + E=mc2 or something like that.

edit on 11-1-2012 by squiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

Exactly. I find it funny how so many "new age" believers ridicule and make fun of christians for their belief in the unseen, yet use the same baffling logic, and pseudo-science to justify their beliefs. This fantastic video showing somthing amazing, yet the jump in logic some are making concerning it is quite odd.

These new age beliefs are simply a new religion in which you have substituted god for the self. I want to believe in something too, which is why i read these type of post voraciously. But when people so badly misrepresent things like quantum entanglement and twist them to suit their personal beliefs, i lose faith and look elsewhere.

edit on 11-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Usually if you want to get dirt on someone in the "psuedo sciences" you can just go to Wikipedia.

However he gets a pretty good write up.
en.wikipedia.org...

I've never heard of this before but I'm aware of the polygraph and plant experiments. Turns out he was correct..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Very interesting and hopeful.

I have a side-bar question though. Is there any reason why Gregg Braden is sitting on, what looks to be, a train? Is there supposed to be some sort of subconscious significance to that choice of venue?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Amazing video. Humans being able to affect the world around them and affecting their own DNA with emotions opens a whole new set of opportunities. I have always believed this but lacked the faith to apply it consistently, until now. Thank you.
Nothing in life happens by chance. Seeing this video and, knowing that what many of us have felt or known for years has been validated, will help us all.

It leads me to one question. Is the reverse possible. Can what happens to your separated DNA affect you? If so does that validate what some religions and cults have practiced for years with curses and blessings? If so it would lend credence to some aspects of religious belief.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It should be noted that our "moods" may effect the patterns water will take while freezing. Studies conducted by masaru emoto, not a scientist by the way, claim that emotions can effect the way water crystalizes. He is known for having fotographs made of water crystals forming under different "emotions" being sent towards it by participants. He has been critisized for his selling products based off his claims, and not being able reproduce said effects under double or triple blind trials.

I will say this though, any plant or animal I have held in high esteem has grown more and been healthier than those I felt indifference to.
edit on 11-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Absolutely love this OP!

I guess this may explain the old adage.....absence makes the heart grow fonder, although having said that there is also the issue of long distance romance rarely panning out, so does this mean if we are not close to our beau in a feeligs sense that this trascends time and space to affect the feelings of another, oh man too timey whimey !

Hopefully someone out there gets what I mean

Great stuff though

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join